1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Pluto,

You are Count Olaf, The Awful Guardian.

Posted Image

You are a former member of the secret organization called V.F.D., and have a tattoo of an eye on your ankle, in addition to having a unibrow. You've basically performed every crime in the book in the pursuit of your goals. You are guilty of arson, first degree murder, second degree murder, attempted murder, frameup, identity theft, kidnapping, forced marriage, false imprisonment, theft, attempted theft, fraud, falsification of evidence, harassment, child endangerment, child abuse, forced marriage, criminal facilitation, animal abuse, conspiracy, and numerous counts of aiding and abetting. You are currently on the Millennium Zephyr in pursuit of the Baudelaire fortune.

You are a master of disguise. As such, if a power role allied with you dies, you will wear a disguise and gain powers similar to what that role had. The powers you gain will almost always be more limited than the powers of the actual role.

You are allied with The Assembly of Various Villains. You win if The Assembly of Various Villains wins.

“Why, you're all grown up! The last time I saw you I was trying to throw thumbtacks into your cradle!”

Limited Universal Backup.

Spoiler (Amelia : Survived Day 10)

You are Nidoking.

You are Giovanni's Nidoking. Giovanni has sent you ahead of him to Realgam Tower to begin the takeover of the structure. So, you went ahead of him to Realgam Tower.

As a Nidoking, you know a wide variety of moves. You plan to use these moves to help Team Rocket, but unfortunately, you used up most of their PP in the first strike. It takes 1 PP to use a move, and PP cannot be transferred between moves. You know that there is a way to restore lost PP. You the following moves:

Earthquake: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Earthquake” As soon as night falls you will cause an Earthquake, causing everybody who is not a member of Team Rocket or anybody using a protective ability to stay at home and fail to complete any night actions. This move has 1 PP. This move's PP cannot be restored.

Ice Beam: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Ice Beam USER” You will freeze USER with Ice Beam, preventing USER from performing any actions that night. This move has 1 PP.

Fire Blast: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Fire Blast” You will use Fire Blast on yourself, causing flames to surround your body during the following day phase. Because nobody wants to argue with a flaming monster, your vote towards lynches will count as two that day phase. This move has 1 PP.

Taunt: At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Taunt USER” You will Taunt USER for a while during the night, infuriating him so much that he tell you his whole role PM. This move has 1 PP.

You can only use a maximum of one of the above moves at night.

Additionally, At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Using tail to snap USER in half” You will use your mighty tail to snap USER in half during the night, killing him. Because your tail is heavy, you can only do this on odd nights. You can kill and use one of your other abilities on the same night.

In the assault on Realgam Tower the members of Team Rocket became separated. You should find the other groups as soon as possible.

Some more information is contained in a separate PM.

You are allied with Team Rocket. You win if all threats to Team Rocket have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Role: A jack of all trades. It had some nice abilities, like a mass hook that hit everything but Rockets and protection roles, and some other things. Most of the moves could be restored using Ethers, and it was also Team Rocket's odd night killer.

Note, the mass-block from Nidoking does not hook protection roles.

In before Snike redirects lynch to me.

If so, scumteam is either Kay / Snike / Helios or Shinori / Snike / Helios, and Kay had better kill one of Snike/Helios if she's town and that happens (Shinori would have a KPV).

3. This game starts on Day 1. Days last 72 hours or until there is a hammer as determined by the host. If someone is hammered (that is, has over 50% of all possible votes) and all day actions are in, a host will end the phase as soon as possible. Nights last 48 hours or until all night actions are in.

Edit: this is worded poorly but you get the idea

Edited by Paperblade

If you being hooked was a mistake, then lol Helios is confirmed scum and you should re-hammer.

Sage, uh, jail whoever you want. But not Kay or I, we need to be blasting the h*ck out of Shinori tonight.

##Unvote

I'd like to point out that if I were redirector, I would have gambled on a night end to the game.

At least one of Shinori or Balcerzak must be scum, because I think they're the ones with the lynch stop abilities in their games.

Also Bal can't read posts. It specifically blocks protection roles and any non-mafia shenanigans.