27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Manix

Your character is Kurthnaga.

You are the Prince of Goldoa. You are very old, yet you have the human appearance of a young man. You are the younger brother of Rajaion and Almedha, and you're here in order to find your sister, and make sure nothing happens to her.

During the Night Phase you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X – USER, try this out." If USER is attacked during the Night Phase, you will go to USER and give them an Olivi Salve, being able to heal their wounds.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

I DONT THINK THIS BREAKS RULE.

You find Manix with his limbs cut off and left surrounding his head in the shape of a manji symbol.

What a gruesome sight. This was supposed to be a reunion, y'know?

Dear Manix

Your character is Kurthnaga.

You are the Prince of Goldoa. You are very old, yet you have the human appearance of a young man. You are the younger brother of Rajaion and Almedha, and you’re here in order to find your sister, and make sure nothing happens to her.

During the Night Phase you may reply to your Role PM with “Night X – USER, try this out.” If USER is attacked during the Night Phase, you will go to USER and give them an Olivi Salve, being able to heal their wounds.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

And then there is Kay, the true hero of this game

rip in peace ;_;

Dear San,

You are Light Yagami, Kira.

30u7i2w.jpg

You are one of Japan's best and brightest students, scoring a perfect score on your university's entrance exam. One day you found the Death Note, a notebook belonging to a Shinigami, which will kill the person whose name is written in it. You have begun a quest to clean up the world by using the Death Note to kill criminals. Eventually the world's best detective noticed what you were doing, and tried to stop you, but you succeeded in killing him. You are now poised to become the God of the New World you've created. But the criminals on the Millennium Zephyr are still standing in your way, and you must eliminate them first.

Every night you may choose to perform one of two actions. The actions are as follows. The thread “Your Actions” is located on your hidden board.

1. You may make a post in the thread “Your Actions” saying “NIGHT x – Writing USER'S name in the Death Note” USER will then die. You may give write down details concerning USER'S death in order to help keep suspicion off of you. If you do not write down any details, USER will simply die of a heart attack. Additionally, if it would be impossible for USER to die the way you detail it, or if the details involve the deaths of others, USER will simply die of a heart attack. Your kill is faster than the other kills in the game, and several abilities in the game as well. So if you kill somebody who was going to perform a kill that night, their kill would fail.

OR

2. You may make a post in the thread “Your Actions” saying “NIGHT x – Taking a potato chip...AND EATING IT” When you take a potato chip...AND EAT IT all actions done to you that night will fail. Players performing actions on you this night will be told that their actions have failed, but they will not be told why they failed, though there may be roles that are not told whether or not their action succeeds. You will not be told if this causes any actions to fail. Taking a potato chip...AND EATING IT will occur before all relevant night actions.

You may use these actions as many times as you want. You cannot perform both of your actions on the same night.

You are obvtown. You win if everyone else is dead.

“If we catch Kira, he is evil. If he rules the world, he is justice.”

Just end this already ;_;

Ugh... Gh... Im-impossible! I wasn't... This can't... Guh...

I am... King Deghinsea's heir! I cannot die! I have to return home... I must survive... No matter the cost...

Okay.

Lynch Shinori today. There was no reason for him not to out his townclears because "it'd make him seem scummy", especially when he had a positive on a SK. That was just selfish. He claimed entirely to save his hide.

##Vote: Shinori

We're most likely in potential LYLO because if we mislynch and then there are two townkills, Shinori can win instantly via persuade.

Sage should idle.

Prims also uh Sage fucking jailed me last night.

Can we talk about that since that blocked me from catching the kill on Manix?

##Vote: Shinori