Anrimited Bureyd Waksu

The Joker

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well, here's a rearmor my lord since I thought the previous design was bland. I tried using DW8!Zhou Yu's armor.

nKYSs6O.png

hKnToit.png tried changing a few pixels on his nose. It was bothering me.

QxEqeiy.png6m3RZk1.png I'm almost done with these ones too. :) I'm trying to fix the shading on the second one's arm.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't sprited in a long time... so just to get back on track.

u6p6CB7.png should I just make the whol cloak thingy sky-blue? using the skintone makes him look naked. alsocanttrimforshit
D7pmSER.png tried fixing his arm shading. keyword: tried. icantarmtoo ;__;

whatthehellamidoing?D:

I generally use the third, fourth and fifth skin tones(darker ones) when I need to fudge extra colours from somewhere. If I've got a tone spare though, I'll use only the 4th and 5th, replacing the middle skin tone with a different brown, for an example of that, check out Saleh's shoulderpad thing, I'm pretty sure it's got two skin tones and a third colour.

close cloak is flat as hell

where are the folds at

uhh... which picture? the first right?

the cloak should also be lifted a bit unless you want it to grip blisteringly tight onto his shoulder

I assume this refers to the second?

• 3 weeks later...

Va28pMI.pngvkhqCSK.pngSTXzjZI.pngPbQidQo.png major props to Mew and those who gave crits on the last one. (Kon, boney and AstraLunaSol)

and yeah, I tried using FE8 colors since I like their skintones better.

Q9btuLa.pngZAiBLCm.png updated WIPs. (not sure bout the 1st one if I uploaded that before)

NWzs1YE.png also, Fyton's not quite there(cause of his hair) but we're already using him so I just might make some fixes later.

OP also updated. YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Only a few WIP's left before I go on a designing frenzy again.

Edited by Hiruma Yoichi

• 3 weeks later...

They're all looking great! The only issue I can see seems to be some hair placement. Some of the hair looks pretty small in proportion to the head. The middle two in the top row are the ones that I think stick out the most.

But design wise and color-scheme wise, you're doing a great job. Keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...

Errr stuff I made to keep this thread alive I guess

UaCnExY.png obligatory

Nnzbzur.png update for Tristan.

ZP3Iblm.png this was for SSTC 3 with Mew, although she did much the heavy lifting and most of what I did was designing and cleaning. I have a much updated version but I misplaced it. Still not done yet though. OTL

jIPfE9n.png

• 1 month later...

sorry guys i've been gone for a good month or so. I've been in the hospital so no internet for me.

update:

sHEf451.png something to get me back up to speed. have yet to work on anything other than his head.

• 2 weeks later...

These are nice, that 3rd one (in the white armor) looks particularly cool to me. I can't wait to see what they look like finished.

Thanks, though sad to say I'm working on a very slow pace as if my old one wasn't slow enough cause I'm still

trying to catch up with school after getting out of the hospital. And also real life stuff.

Fear not, I have progress with my works although they're nothing major.

00r1c8n.png