Anrimited Bureyd Waksu

The Joker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I haven't sprited in a while so I'm trying to shake off a lot of rust. I tried to address the the things about the pauldrons/shoulders.

I'm evidently still struggling with expressions so bear with me.

gGqwqz0.png >>>>>>>> 90aDtFl.png

I also decided to give Yurei an armor change. tdNJLi8.png

that's kinda all for now.

edit:

forgot to add this guy. Tg6yPwC.png

Edited by Acha Emiya

• 1 month later...

Hey, how's everyone?

Been a long time since I posted anything and it's been quite as long since I've sprited cause of real-life stuff.

I'm still trying to get back into the thick of it after a VERY long hiatus. I've finished most of my WIP's so

I've got nothing to present but a new design I'm working on. I'll include the reference drawing that I also drew

so please don't hurt me.

7jQFi0B.png

xsiSCP7.jpg

I realize it's a tad too big... hence, the spoiler.

also, I found out that when I moved down Verdant's eyes, he looked younger and more appropriate.

1U6dXbh.png

edit: oh yeah, if any of you guys need to find me, don't hesitate to pm. I'm usually just lurking to check things. >.>

Edited by Acha Emiya

he's full custom. One of two main characters for my story. I did use Morgan's coat and that's just it.

Well, he is supposed to be four years younger than Vermillion.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

IMZeFEo.png

this is still WIP and I consulted a few people about it. I have to finish the body asap.

Edit: didn't realize I posted a more outdated version. sorry. x.x

Edited by Acha Emiya

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Just a small bump.

5OhRB3l.png this one only has a few minor details left to be done. I think it's safe to say it's about 95% done.

and other WIPs I still have to finish are

tdNJLi8.pngcEMIJnV.pngSzR0ryL.pngr9TkK4B.png

ExoorTP.png

yey. props to Nih and GK/Kyle/WhateverNameHeGoesByNow.

:O

I'm not sure if you consider this done, as I feel like there's lots of shading missing on the face, like where the hair touches the face, and also the lips are pretty faint. The bottom of the ponytail is also quite devoid of shading. It might partially be a color thing, every color is really close to the other in the hair/skin color. Another thing is that the collar should be rounded more, right now it seems kinda overly uncomfortable/starchy. It should wrap around the back of her neck more, I think.

I feel like the hair almost needs another color? I dunno, I find all of the nice detail kind of hard to read :T

I am a bit useless rn cause tablet, so i cannot see pixels well, but as soon as i come back (around the 20th) i will try tofix the shading issues for you if i see any^^

For now do as mew says...? And maybe try making the hair a bit longer like i told you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The guy looks pretty cool, but like you seem to have noted the girl looks a bit off ATM. The facial proportions... Seem off somehow. Maybe if the face was a tiny bit smaller? ...either in the features being a pixel or so smaller for the eyes/mouth/nose or perhaps slightly different positioning?

...hmm, I would see how it looks at least moving the eyes down a pixel.

Yeah, she still a long way off. I actually tried 'enlarging' her body to make the proportions look normal. I dunno. The head just seems big for me. I don't think it's the pose. Maybe I'll fiddle around with the facial features.