Proof plastic surgery exists in Fire Emblem

Vicious Sal

Embarrassed by his defeat in service to the Begnion army, he sought to escape the mockery and never bring attention to himself again...seeking the ultimate solution, he fled to another land and had his face physically altered to fight for a new cause...

What do you mean this isn't canon

Embarrassed by his defeat in service to the Begnion army, he sought to escape the mockery and never bring attention to himself again...seeking the ultimate solution, he fled to another land and had his face physically altered to fight for a new cause...

What do you mean this isn't canon

This also explains Callums shyness and why tends not to get noticed, he is secretly still scared he might be discovered a fraud.

You seem to know what I want? Please, enlighten me.

Well what I was actually saying is that Callum in FE13 became Callum in FE10, and not the other way :P

It was just a lame reference I wasn't trying to battle.

Edited by L1049

Well what I was actually saying is that Callum in FE13 became Callum in FE10, and not the other way :P

It was just a lame reference I wasn't trying to battle.

Ah that's how, I was trying to figure out what you meant. I was actually asking the question, sorry if it came over a little harsh or whatever.

Now then, shall we commence in our futile discussion about which callum was the original by ignoring eachother arguments and countering with our own? Arguments may not be well founded of course, they have to be raffled and hinge on crack theories!

Fe10 was earlier so F10 Callum is the first! There is no room for time loops here!

That's how it works in the real world. Apparently.

mfw there is guaranteed to be at least one other person named Michael in every single class ever

Callum is afraid that MIccy will Thani bomb him.

She no longer does that service anymore. =P

And neither do I.

specifically when ike and ranulf need to go save skrimir's stupid ass

It needed to be done for Zelgius to best him. That's a lesson he will learn.