Prepare to be Bewitched!

Tomi

Am I a flower, a butterfly, or a demon?

Ah! Should I no longer be concerned about my body or this world?

What I wield is not lipstick, but a piercing blade.

Would you be so kind as to give me plenty of praise?

Since there is already a Hitomi around here... At least I still have this nickname of mine.

So, hello! I've been to the Forest for a while now, if only to get references of the Fire Emblem games as well as news (concerning FEA). However, I never thought to join the forums until now after much thinking and consideration, keeping in mind of certain... Circumstances.

My name is [Hi]Tomi as you already know. I've been within the Fire Emblem fandom for nine, going on ten, years now. I hail from the now disbanded Fire Emblem community, Merlinus Tent. Outside of this, I am just your ordinary person who happens to keep traveling between the U.S. and Asia for some time. So, don't be surprised if I post stuff at abnormal times (for some of you, anyway) due to the timezone I'm in (it's night time on my side of the world at the moment).

Being up to date with game playing in FE (though, I didn't get to play Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon), my opinion still stands when I say Blazing Sword is my favorite game out of them all. While Sword of Seals certainly filled in some blanks of what happened, given it's the sequel despite the release order, I still feel something lacking from there (maybe it's just me).

Anyway, pleased to meet you all. I hope I'll be able to make myself comfortable and make some friends here. XD Just don't mind me popping in at odd times when it happens to be normal here for me as it is back in the U.S.!

*blinks* Wow, a lot of responses. ^_^ Somehow, this makes my morning.

@capnsassy: Ah, I've played FE4, but that was a while back in the past. Really need to replay it again. ^^ Thank you very much for the welcome.

@ZM456: Thank you very much!

@Replica Model: :D I hope it comes true as well. Thank you!

@Kei: ^_^ KEI!!! *GLOMP* Hehe, of course we're partners in crime~

@Balcerzak: Hai! Kei got me into it, so I became a big fan. It's too bad they don't have enough chapters of the manga up and translated, given how many volumes had been released so far.

@eclipse: *grins* I'll be keeping that in mind, then. And thanks!

• 3 weeks later...