59 members have voted

1. 1. :P

• Soren
    • Ilyana
    • Tormod
    • Calill
    • Bastian

Yep... Who do you think is the best?

Did I spell the hungry girl's name right? And what about the old one? Did I spell her name right?

Edited by Fox
Poll fixing

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Soren because he owns with wind tomes and his frequent Adepts....(After Soren promoted, he actually had trouble not killing every enemy he fought.)

Also, I believe "Calil" is spelled "Calill".

Edited by Fireman

It's Ilyana and Calill. And Tormod, not Tormond.

I'm pretty sure we all get the point though.

As I just got the game and haven't gotten very far yet, I can't say I have too much of an opinion of one over any other. I haven't been forced to choose between Ilyana and Soren yet and their stats are almost identical for me at the same level. I'm given the edge to Soren (so far!) for having a great support option with Ike.

You forgot Bastian, though I doubt anyone would vote for him anyway. >_>

Anyway, the best sage is probably... ugh... Soren. He's a good unit, although I absolutely hate him as a character.

If I went with my favorite it would be Bastian. But stat wise it most likley Soren, he eats armored units for breakfast. :blink:

This.

Bastian's personality is pwnsome (no matter how much Lyle whines that he's a "prick" or whatever). But he, unfortunately, fails as a unit. Soren is better stat-wise. He's got a pretty neat personality too.

If I went with my favorite it would be Bastian. But stat wise it most likley Soren, he eats armored units for breakfast. :blink:

woah, I'm scared to ask what he eats for lunch. And if Soren eats that much, what the hell does Ilyana eat :blink:

woah, I'm scared to ask what he eats for lunch. And if Soren eats that much, what the hell does Ilyana eat :blink:

^ Everything else, but dragon's specifically.

In one playthrough, I used both Ilyana and Soren, yes both their stats are nearly identical, but Ilyana's speed lagged behind compared to Soren. By Endgame, I used two Speedwings on Ilyana and she only had 21 speed at level 13 while Soren had his maxed at level 8 <_<. Must be my luck. Vote goes to Soren.

I haven't tried Tormod, Calill or Bastian.

Edited by Will

Soren is DEADLY. He always does very well for me. He actually becomes an EXP hog later, because he ends up killing enemies I had only wanted him to weaken for other units to kill. XD

Ilyana is a very close second, though.