Greetings from the Isles of Britannia!

Samven

Hello, everybody. It's ruddy nice to meet all of you. I'm Samven and I'm incredibly English. Bangers and mash. Lashings of ginger beer for all. Evil laughter. Muahaha.

So... myeap. I'm a pretty big Emblem fan. Got into the series when it first came to the west and have been following it ever since. Favourite one at the moment is Radiance but it kinda varies... I've got loads of love for Genealogy, too. I also like Sacred Stones a fair bit. I don't care if it's easy: branched promotions and different story paths was an awesome idea. So, myeah. Not much for skill-playing, though. I normally just kinda derp around with the units whose personalities and backstories interest me the most. I will keep everyone alive, though. Just because I'm not fussed on what my tactics rating will be doesn't mean I'm willing to sacrifice anybody.

Lessee... What else. Oh, I've contributed to the main site about once or twice under the name "Seraphim Swordmaster" but I'm kinda moving away from that lil' moniker recently. Bit too longwinded I find nowadays. Outside of Fire Emblem, I'm quite a gamer. I'm quite the Tales fan (albeit less so in recent games), I love Golden Sun and I also really dig Xenoblade among a massive library of games. XD

So yeah. Nice to meet you all, good to be here and... myeeeeeaaap!

So, do you have a sexy british accent?

The best thing about this post is by far the fact that I actually do call it a Sexy British Accent. ;D Well, I do dabble in voice acting on YouTube, so... you be the judge of how sexy it is. 83

Welcome to the Forest, hope you enjoy it here.

I also really dig Xenoblade
That makes two of us.
Oh boy... just as long as you're in the "moderates" category and not like the fans Symphonia is notorious for. XD

I thought that Destiny fans were worse, but vatever.

Edited by Lieutenant Colonel Kalas

The best thing about this post is by far the fact that I actually do call it a Sexy British Accent. ;D Well, I do dabble in voice acting on YouTube, so... you be the judge of how sexy it is. 83

YES PLEASE <3333333333

Oh boy... just as long as you're in the "moderates" category and not like the fans Symphonia is notorious for. XD

Welcome to the forums. XD

Welcome to the Forest, hope you enjoy it here.

That makes two of us.

I thought that Destiny fans were worse, but vatever.

Oh, they are. XD Don't worry, though. I'm more "nostalgically passionate" than anything else. Vesperia just killed so much of my love for the series that I can't get hyped up for it anymore. The best years for the franchise have come and gone, so... yeah. Don't worry. I don't have rabies anymore.

YES PLEASE <3333333333

Please! He's brit °w°

*RUNS*

I think I just seduced Ponih. XD Well, as a matter of fact, yes, I do cook. It's sort of a hobby of mine. You tend to pick this stuff up at uni.

Oh and, here is that list of all my voice acting stuff I've done. Mostly demo's, comic dubs and fandubs but hey. People like my Sexy British Accent and, well, I'm too much of a voicewhore to deny them. ;D