New H5 0% growths planning

dondon151

And now that 99% of the work is done on paper you just gotta do the 1% ingame.

yeah, i am just retooling chapter 4 and possibly looking for a way to do chapter 13 without a levin sword critforge but it's not looking possible to fly minerva to attack grigas on turn 3 without her either getting attacked by astram or getting mauled by an arrowspate on turn 1

boah can OHKO with a crit

the deal here is that i'm allotting only 1 warp use for the map, because marth needs to recruit beck and i can potentially 3 turn clear with or without a boah warp: astram just needs to ORKO grigas (+1 MT levin sword forge with as much crit as i can afford).

currently i use a +1 MT, +9 crit levin sword

i'm considering doing a turn 2 astram recruitment, but it means that i need to selectively target some of the ballisticians (namely, i need to kill the arrowspate and hoistflamme ballisticians on the bottom, the stonehoist ballistician above astram, and the moving arrowspate ballistician up top) by turn 2 and also give midia a pure water boost so she can survive pachyderm + thunderbolt

in particular, killing those 2 ballisticians on the bottom is nearly impossible. i cannot imagine having enough power between 3 mounted units to kill 2 ballisticians in 1 turn, unless i reclass barst to horseman and use my super strong iron bow critforge, which is looking like a good option.

Edited by dondon151

Uhhh, let's see how well I remember this chapter. . .the only things that'll reach the two southern guys you want dead are mounts (maybe with the other Levin Sword) or something silly. . .like recruit Beck, then do some creative RNG rigging to trade-chain Thunderbolt south to Jake (which is a lot of manpower to get rid of one non-boss enemy, IMO).

crap, i had a math fail and it turns out that midia is OHKO'd by grigas

nvm, levin sword critforge it is then

edit: i can potentially run a paladin from the bottom to grigas by turn 3; the problem is that i don't have anything that can hit hard enough to complement a normal round of levin sword combat: basically, i don't have enough paladins who have at least 13 AS or C swords for a levin sword (pretty much all of them have neither)

Edited by dondon151