Dozla Sucks

Dozla is probably the worst prepromote in that game....wait...not probably. He IS the worst prepromote in the game. Of course, hes actually fine in the main game itself. He sucks ass in Creature Campaign.

I did the same thing, too. And my dumbass mistake, I also turned Garcia into a Hero. So if you hate Dozla that much, don't use him. Simple as that.

Also, who says Dozla sucks?

Not this guy!

Dozla isn't the worst prepromote because Syrene exists.

omfg I would say Syrene is one of the worst but then when I promoted my Vanessa to a Falcoknight instead of a Wyvern (i had her as a Wyvern on my other save file) she was actually worse than Syrene at the same level and I even promoted Vanessa at level 20 (I guess you can blame RNG)

Dozla's bases may not be too good, but his growths are similar to FE7 Bartre, which are alright. But I dunno about Syrene being worse than him. Rennac, yeah, but Syrene at least has flight.

Edited by ZM456

Well, of course Dozla's good in CC because of unlimited stat boosters. The original Jagen would be good if he was maxed out on Energy Rings and Speedwings... but I digress.

Dozla's just average in my book. Not great but not awful either.

I always thought Dozla was more like Dagda because of those bases.

It's not Dozla's fault if stat inflation caught up with him!