Win Part 3 DB's chapters without...

Missile

Aran, Edward, Nolan and Leo (The two last guys got killed by the same archer with the longbow in 1-E ;( ).

I started a new HM file in Nuzlocke mode (no reset if a character dies, funny when Micaiah is made of paper) and these 4 characters died... Jill and Zihark (with transfer data and promoted) are good but there are not tank... So I wonder if it is not impossible...

Also Volug is still around so yeah. I dont think its impossible without those guys. Nolan not being around might hurt but the others, ehh. If you still got Jill and Zihark, Big T, Sothe, Micaiah, and Volug, yer fine.

Is the concern that you have four "tanks" on the beach but 5 spots to fill? (T hasn't showed back up yet) If that is your concern then maybe you could target sending the disposable yellow units out past the area where the hole in your wall is at to distract the laguz for a couple of turns till the BK arrives to plug that last spot.

Do you still have Paragon?

Mess around with your skill sets as well, I would consider taking resolve off tauroneo and putting it on maybe...Zihark? the extra speed bonuses will help him dodge a bit more and I think you'll need it seen as you have to use him to take up a tank spot.

What level is Laura? Can she use a physic staff? do you have two? one for her and Miciaih?

Volug's decent but those Tigers really do hit high

Finally, Give Jill Vantage maybe? her HP isn't exactly high and I've had her die on me a few times in Laguz chapters so again like the resolve with Zihark it might be that which saves you dying, especially if your using the Brave Axe and get two hits in.

Okay, having thought about it:

Jill + Seraph Robe + Dracoshield + Volug support (uber Avoid bonuses) + Brave Axe + Adept (can't overuse the Brave Axe) + Paragon

Volug + Part 1 abuse to get his Strike rank up to S + Jill support

Zihark + Brave Sword + Vantage + Beastfoe + SOthe support

Sothe + Resolve + Zihark support

Micaiah + Physics

Tauroneo gets the job done in 3-12

Yeah, it's certainly possible. Tbh the only dead character of much worth at this point in Hard mode is Nolan so it really isn't going to make all that much of a difference.

Might want to consider giving the stat-up items to Zihark as he is likely more fragile than a promoted Jill but he isn't really worth using the whole game through either and Jill at least needs the HP boost to increase her usefulness.

NOTE - Unsure if Jill has the necessary Skill points to equip both Adept and Paragon. Cbf to check.

Do you still have Paragon?

Mess around with your skill sets as well, I would consider taking resolve off tauroneo and putting it on maybe...Zihark? the extra speed bonuses will help him dodge a bit more and I think you'll need it seen as you have to use him to take up a tank spot.

What level is Laura? Can she use a physic staff? do you have two? one for her and Miciaih?

Volug's decent but those Tigers really do hit high

Finally, Give Jill Vantage maybe? her HP isn't exactly high and I've had her die on me a few times in Laguz chapters so again like the resolve with Zihark it might be that which saves you dying, especially if your using the Brave Axe and get two hits in.

I have Paragon (but I don't know who will use it), Zihark has already Resolve and Laura can use Physic (you can have two Physic ?).

Vantage isn't really reliable in my opinion but use it on Jill is a good idea, her speed is awesome.

Okay, having thought about it:

Jill + Seraph Robe + Dracoshield + Volug support (uber Avoid bonuses) + Brave Axe + Adept (can't overuse the Brave Axe) + Paragon

Volug + Part 1 abuse to get his Strike rank up to S + Jill support

Zihark + Brave Sword + Vantage + Beastfoe + SOthe support

Sothe + Resolve + Zihark support

Micaiah + Physics

Tauroneo gets the job done in 3-12

Yeah, it's certainly possible. Tbh the only dead character of much worth at this point in Hard mode is Nolan so it really isn't going to make all that much of a difference.

Might want to consider giving the stat-up items to Zihark as he is likely more fragile than a promoted Jill but he isn't really worth using the whole game through either and Jill at least needs the HP boost to increase her usefulness.

NOTE - Unsure if Jill has the necessary Skill points to equip both Adept and Paragon. Cbf to check.

Jill has already a C support with Volug (will become a B in 3-6 I think) and use the seraph robe, Adept + Paragon + Brave Axe is a good combo, but Jill has only 20 skills points T2 :/

Unfortunately, I am already in chapter 3-1, so I can't abuse strike with Volug (And I will remove wild heart of course). I haven't also the brave sword, Edward died with the sword.

Beastfoe with Zihark isn't too dangerous ? If he killed like two or three laguz in the same turn, even with vantage, he will not survive (but with a dracoshield and a seraph robe, that would be more easier). I think I'll make a support with Laura instead of Sothe. Sothe has transfer data and already a A support (+ 15 avoid instead of +10 in 3-6). For resolve, I wonder who will use it Sothe or Zihark (or Micaiah gee_wiz_emoticon.gif) ?

But thank you everyone for the tips, I guess I overestimated these chapters.

(What about Jill + Beastfoe, with the brave axe and the hit & run ability ? She can kill everything without being hit)

I have Paragon (but I don't know who will use it), Zihark has already Resolve and Laura can use Physic (you can have two Physic ?).

Vantage isn't really reliable in my opinion but use it on Jill is a good idea, her speed is awesome.

Jill has already a C support with Volug (will become a B in 3-6 I think) and use the seraph robe, Adept + Paragon + Brave Axe is a good combo, but Jill has only 20 skills points T2 :/

Unfortunately, I am already in chapter 3-1, so I can't abuse strike with Volug (And I will remove wild heart of course). I haven't also the brave sword, Edward died with the sword.

Beastfoe with Zihark isn't too dangerous ? If he killed like two or three laguz in the same turn, even with vantage, he will not survive (but with a dracoshield and a seraph robe, that would be more easier). I think I'll make a support with Laura instead of Sothe. Sothe has transfer data and already a A support (+ 15 avoid instead of +10 in 3-6). For resolve, I wonder who will use it Sothe or Zihark (or Micaiah gee_wiz_emoticon.gif) ?

But thank you everyone for the tips, I guess I overestimated these chapters.

(What about Jill + Beastfoe, with the brave axe and the hit & run ability ? She can kill everything without being hit)

Nah, Zihark wants it. At most he'll fight about four enemies per turn due to the river hampering Laguz movement. Like Jill, he also has high Speed (probably higher, actually), so it's just as reliable on him. Since Jill can take hits (slightly or significantly, depending on her stats) better than Zihark, and deal considerably more damage, Zihark wants Vantage+Beastfoe, especially as he doesn't have a Brave Sword.

Ah, forgot about Canto taking up 10 points. Okay, give her Paragon, as she needs it more than Adept. Abuse the Brave Axe in 3-6. Abuse Jill in general in 3-12 (should be easy if you can get her to a decent level and an A support with Volug). Hopefully in 3-13 she can now two-shot most or all of the enemies with a Silver Axe.

Can Laguz learn Adept? If so, consider giving it to Volug if his Strike rank isn't A, as he won't be able to ORKO very much without it.