[From hack to indie] Path of the Midnight Sun

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Alfred already put up the skill list I might as well share some short videos I made demonstrating a couple skills I'm working on for hype and of course lulz

Warning: Don't watch these until you're at least at Chapter 8 because spoilers

[spoiler=Videos]

Shiori kicks Demon's King's ass

Inferno Demonstration with the help of my lovely assistant, Andre

Andre Emblem Official Confirmation!

Edited by Brendor

You're going to ask for the asm when he's done with it aren't you.

Um no why would I do that when I can just add the dragoon to fexna and slap the 1-2 range skill on it :P

I just think it's a neat effect that makes sense and is hilariously overpowered even with -10 hitrate.

[spoiler=Warp Sword]Faratrass will use them in her second promotion.

I think the playable monsters will be in ch.16 or 18. If 16, they'll be released in v.2.0. Otherwise, in v.3.0. I've yet to decide that.

[spoiler=ch.8]They told me the house was a trap, so now a certain someone still has the warp sword. Is there another, like Faratrass producing one at will with an ability?

Ok, i will wait the end of the WinRar gratis version and then i will try 7zip.

EDIT: Oh my God.OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD! 7-zip is preinstalled or something? Because i didn't downloaded it-- And it WORKS!

Haha! Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*If i seem crazy... Well... Yes, i'm mad. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/MatteAleDominik *

:): repacked Windows OS?

Also, skills for all promoted classes:

[spoiler=skillz]

And can not necessary? :):

I forgot what to ask in PM -_-'

Edited by General Seth

Oh boy...

I don't think I've shared this, anyway?

New Noble Knight class.

Also, skills for all promoted classes:

[spoiler=skillz]

Her head and far shoulder don't quite square up right.

That low horn in the main battle theme (the one from the video, not the new one) needs to be tweaked or cut.

I remain impressed by your ambition re: skills, though.

As Edea from Bravely Default would say, MRGRGR! It won't let me play it on my phone! You have no idea how badly I want to play it, and my phone won't let me! It's not fair... ;_;

Uh... Wait, you don't have a PC? O_O

As Edea from Bravely Default would say, MRGRGR! It won't let me play it on my phone! You have no idea how badly I want to play it, and my phone won't let me! It's not fair... ;_;

Patch the .ups file to a rom, and transfer the .gba patched file into your phone, then play it with a GBA emulator app. ;)

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, October 9, 2014 - ROM
Hidden by Florete, October 9, 2014 - ROM

Patch the .ups file to a rom, and transfer the .gba patched file into your phone, then play it with a GBA emulator app. ;)

Uhm... http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbqcql28tskd12y/FE+Midnight+Sun+Package.7z

Here's an Hand-maded package (By me) with a pre-patched ROM. I've sent a Message to Alfred on YT about this... Btw, i'm proud but i didn't do anything instead of releasing a package maded by Alfred Kamon with the game of Alfred Kamon with the EMULATOR of Alfred Kamon with the Credits of Alfred Kamon. Yup.

Edited by Domyce432

[spoiler=Another thing regarding post chapter 8]I've noticed that in Faratrass's critical animation, it looks like she uses the Demon King's power. If I'm not mistaken, the Demon King left her after chapter 8. Does this mean that her critical animation should be changed, unless that's not possible?

[spoiler=Another thing regarding post chapter 8]I've noticed that in Faratrass's critical animation, it looks like she uses the Demon King's power. If I'm not mistaken, the Demon King left her after chapter 8. Does this mean that her critical animation should be changed, unless that's not possible?

Demon King was already outside of her body since the start via you know who.

Only partially, otherwise the whole shenanigans would have been pointless.

I know. Even now, Fa is still holding back his power at the end of last patch. I can't wait for the new run.

Alfred, I remember you mentioning that ch.9 and onward will be intense. I would assume that meant difficulty wise. Would you recommend training Faratrass in the tower once it's available? Post chapter 8, her stats are ( I don't know how to put an image, so I shall type it) : Lv:11 HP:27 Mag:17 Skill:9 Spd:7 Luck:11 Def:11 Res:2.

Edited by ryan5152001

Alfred, I remember you mentioning that ch.9 and onward will be intense. I would assume that meant difficulty wise. Would you recommend training Faratrass in the tower once it's available? Post chapter 8, her stats are ( I don't know how to put an image, so I shall type it) : Lv:11 HP:27 Mag:17 Skill:9 Spd:7 Luck:11 Def:11 Res:2.

Hm, yeah...

Just keep in mind that Shiori and Faratrass won't promote until the beginning of chapter 16... so yeah, you've got a lot of time to train them.