[FE8] Long Hike Draft

Might Gaine

[spoiler=Chapter 9: Distant Blade]

[spoiler=Pre-Chapter Stuffs]

9-1.png

Hayden is so generous.

9-2.png

I picked Eirika's Route because it gives me Ewan in a much better position to train. It's also easier to recruit Marisa in Eirika's Route, since Gerik is not as fragile as Ewan who can't enter talk range without getting killed.

[spoiler=Promotions]

None

[spoiler=Characters]

9-3.png9-4.png9-5.png

9-9.png9-10.png9-11.png

9-12.png9-13.png9-14.png

9-15.png9-16.png9-17.png

9-18.png9-19.png9-20.png

9-6.png9-7.png9-8.png

Ahh, we finally get a new Character after so long. Tana is actually quite a decent Pegasus Knight. She gets better Str than Vanessa while having only slightly less Spd and Luk (still caps Spd). However, she's Mounted, so we can't Draft or use her. The Heavy Spear and Javelin she comes with are useful for Ephraim, but since we won't be seeing Ephraim until Chapter 15, they're useless at the moment, since we won't have any Lance Users.

[spoiler=Map Formation]

9-21.png

9-22.png

Tana will be sitting in the corner there so she doesn't affect anything.

[spoiler=Attempt 1: 17 Turns]

This is actually a surprisingly easy Chapter compared to the previous Chapter. All I did was rush forwards, using Garcia as a tank and Artur to heal him up whenever he gets damaged. Garcia baits the opponents, weakens them with one Iron Axe attack and Eirika, Joshua and Neimi easily mops them out. I even used Garcia to lure out the Sniper and focus fired him to kill him in one turn.

After killing the Sniper, I moved Garcia up to handle the Fighters and reinforcements, and rushed the rest of my team downwards. From here, Joshua and Eirika became my dodge-tank baits, dodging most of the opponents that came forwards. Artur attacks with his Fire tome and heals when needed. Neimi snipes off weakened foes.

After Garcia was done with the reinforcements, he follows the team, and since he's quite a distance away, he's in just the right position to fight off the Pirates who are following the team. Neimi and Artur also fended off a few Pirates. Eirika and Joshua continue pushing downwards, dodging and killing everything they come across. I let Amelia suicide on Joshua (sorry Might Gaine, I know she's your goddess), and continue pushing Eirika and Joshua towards the Boss.

At the Boss area, I move Artur up to handle the Archers, killed the Shaman with Eirika and moved Joshua into the Forest tile to handle the Mercenaries near the Boss. After the Mercenaries were weakened by Joshua, I spent one turn using Artur, Eirika, Neimi and Joshua to route the Archer and 3 Mercenaries that attacked Joshua.

Next turn, I used Neimi and Eirika to kill the 2 Archers beside the Boss, and used Artur to weaken the Boss with his Fire tome. Eirika got the kill on the Boss on Turn 17, with a lucky critical (or unlucky? I actually just wanted to weaken the Boss for Joshua to kill).

Screenshots of items gained in this Chapter:

9-26.png9-30.png9-31.png9-32.png

[spoiler=Level Ups]

9-24.png9-34.png

9-23.png

9-27.png

9-29.png

9-25.png9-28.png9-33.png

Not much Level Ups in this Chapter since all the opponents gave such a pittance of Exp. Joshua got the most Level Ups cause he led the main offense and ended up with more Exp. He finally maxes Spd, and Artur finally gets his second Spd point, although whether he can catch up in Spd or not, I'm not really sure.

Current Turn Count: 133

Chapter 9 done. It's actually a breeze compared to the previous Chapters.

EDIT: Changed "Fado" to "Hayden". Added in a Level Up image that I missed (Eirika getting to Level 19). I actually uploaded it on Photobucket but for some reason didn't include it in the post.

Edited by MancerNecro

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fado is so generous

That would be Hayden. Fado is Eirika and Ehpraim's dad of the General class who got killed before the prologue.

Anyway, update!

Chapter 15: turncount: 15. Sent Amelia to deal with Caellach, and everyone else down towards the South. Moulder promotes to Bishop. If I had even one more magic user I'd have made him Sage in a heartbeat, but with only one mage to go on, Slayer is going to come in handy later. Is it just me, or does Moulder's Bishop sprite make him look like a Jedi? Anyway, Gilliam and Garcia resume the slaughter, until His Holiness Bishop Moulder I hits Valter with a Lightning spell, and then Dozla nails him with a critical. Using an Iron Axe, if anyone cares. Ephraim and Eirika go deal with the reinforcements on the other side of the map's bottom edge. No sooner do I prepare to give Amelia reinforcements to finish up Caellach than she dodges him and double-hits with a Heavy Lance (it's what she had available at the time). Clearly, I should have had more faith in my Goddess of Destruction. The only surviving enemies at this point are reinforcement Shamans - faceless heretics, to be struck down by His Holiness.

Gilliam

LV 9.98 Great Knight, HP 51, STR 21, SKILL 14, SPD 12, LCK 11, DEF 25, RES 9, C Sword, D Axe, S Lance, C Moulder

His Holiness Moulder I

LV 4.54 Bishop, HP 40, MAG 19, SKILL 14, SPD 17, LCK 4, DEF 12, RES 11, D Light, A Staves, C Gilliam

Garcia

LV 4.69 Warrior, HP 44, STR 24, SKL 17, SPD 10, LCK 10, DEF 10, RES 8, S Axe, E Bow

Amelia, Goddess of Destruction

LV 3.93 General, HP 39, STR 22, SKL 20, SPD 19, LCK 25, DEF 21, RES 11, E Sword, E Axe, S Lance

Innes

LV 5.02, HP 35, STR 15, SKL 16, SPD 17, LCK 15, DEF 11, RES 9, S Bow

Tethys

LV 7.64, HP 23, STR 1, SKL 2, SPD 17, LCK 14, DEF 7, RES 10

Dozla

LV 5.60, HP 47, STR 21, SKL 14, SPD 9, LCK 5, DEF 11, RES 7, A Axe

Ephraim

LV 18.35, HP 34, STR 13, SKL 13, SPD 16, LCK 15, DEF 14, RES 7

Kinda disappointing how Ephraim has would up better than Eirika in almost every possible way.

I just had an evil idea, although I'm not going to touch it until this draft has been completed first.

Edited by Might Gaine

Oops, I used the wrong name. I meant Hayden in that post. He gave us 15 000 Gold already.

My Ephraim ended up better than Eirika too. Spd blessed + his originally high Str.

I have a sudden urge to break out into song. Since my dad is asleep in the other room, I should probably refrain from doing so.

Also, His Manly Holiness Bishop Moulder I would like me to announce that he does not tolerate the shenanigans of Orson's mooks, and will curbstomp any he should happen to come across. Amelia doesn't have any announcements to make, as everytime she speaks, Magvel cracks in half from the sheer epicness of her every word.

[spoiler=Chapter 10: Revolt at Carcino]

[spoiler=Pre-Chapter Stuffs]

Bought an Iron Sword for Eirika and Joshua, a Steel Axe for Garcia, a Thunder for Artur and an Unlock for Artur.

[spoiler=Promotions]

None

[spoiler=Characters]

10-1.png10-2.png10-3.png

10-4.png10-5.png10-6.png

10-7.png10-8.png10-9.png

10-10.png10-11.png10-12.png

10-13.png10-14.png10-15.png

10-41.png10-42.png10-43.png

Innes is a good Prepromoted Character with good base stats. However, he's not Drafted by me, so I am unable to use him. His Silver Bow will be good for Neimi later on if she needs the power. His White Gem will be extremely useful for our Funds Ranking.

10-44.png10-45.png10-46.png

Gerik is a solid Character. His bases make it such that even if you Promote him immediately with the Hero Crest, he will end up like a Prepromote with great bases. He's not one of our Drafted Units though, so all he can do in this playthrough is to recruit Marisa. His Hero Crest can be made use of by Garcia, Joshua or Marisa.

10-38.png10-39.png10-40.png

Tethys is a Dancer. She Dances to let other Units move again. She's free for everyone to use, so I am going to use her. She's going to be more of a utility Character, using items such as Door Keys, Chest Keys or Torches when needed and Dancing for my other Units otherwise. She has a very high Spd and Luk Growth and if we're lucky, she might actually reach her Spd Cap (if she gains a point in Spd every Level until Level 19). She'll never reach her Luk Cap, cause even if she gains 1 Luk every Level, the maximum she can reach is actually 29 at Level 20. She will end up with great Avoid though, and because she won't ever be in a position where she can be attacked, her Avoid does not matter at all.

10-20.png10-21.png10-22.png

Marisa is similar to Joshua statwise, with slightly less Str and more Luk. So, she will be as awesome as Joshua is. However, her drawback is that she suffers from way worse Str problems than Joshua. Because of her tendency to not gain Str, I will Promote her into an Assassin. With Silencer, Marisa will be able to quickly kill enemies even though she does not have enough Str. She's becoming an Assassin also because I needed someone who can use Lockpicks. With her better Avoid, Marisa will end up being more utilitarian than Joshua.

[spoiler=Map Formation]

10-16.png

[spoiler=Attempts 1 to 3]

I failed these three attempts because of the initial charge of enemies killing one of my Characters.

10-17.png10-18.png10-19.png

[spoiler=Attempt 4: 13 Turns + 4 Turn Penalty = 17 Turns]

In this playthrough, I had Artur attack the Fighter near the starting area (the one that killed Artur in Attempt 3). That caused the Fighter to die on a counterattack when he attacked Artur, meaning that one less Unit is able to attack Garcia. Thanks to that, Garcia was able to survive without relying on the RNG letting him dodge one of the attacks thrown at him. After that, Artur used Mend to bring Garcia to full Health while Eirika, Garcia, Neimi and Joshua mopped up.

For most of the Chapter (about 6-7 Turns), I let Innes, Gerik and Tethys do as they want, killing the enemies that came to them. Tana stayed as close as possible to Innes without being in the range of any of the attacks of the enemies.

After the initial charge of enemies were dealt with, I had Eirika, Garcia and Joshua block up that 3 block path to the left of the Door. That allowed Artur and Neimi to stand behind unharmed. Those 3 (Eirika, Garcia and Joshua) tanked (Eirika and Joshua dodge-tanked), while heavily damaging the enemies on their counterattacks. Neimi and Artur killed off the opponents that Eirika and Joshua weakened while Eirika and Joshua went ahead to weaken another two enemies. Garcia killed the enemy that he had weakened. On the next turn, the enemies that Eirika and Joshua had just weakened suicided while more enemies went up to be weakened by Eirika and Joshua. I spent the next few turns killing the other enemies in the same fashion (took slightly longer cause some Fighters and Brigands had Hand Axes).

10-27.png10-28.png10-29.png10-30.png

After the enemies are dead, I had Artur open the Door for Staff Exp. He had also Levelled Up right after that.

Here is when I split up my group. Neimi and Joshua rushed to the bottom with Tana to recruit, Innes, Tethys then Gerik so that I can recruit Marisa. Joshua positioned himself on the Stairs and took on the enemies one by one. Neimi helped out by sniping the enemies across the wall. Once Marisa was open, Gerik went to recruit her, and she went over to kill the Priest. Unfortunately, the Mymirdon there went over to attack Gerik (I thought he'd attack Marisa, since she was weaker and lower in level), so I'm getting a 4 Turn Penalty for that. On the next two turns, Marisa, with Tethys's help killed 2 enemies each turn, with Joshua and Neimi weakening the enemies for her.

Meanwhile, Eirika, Garcia and Artur rushed top. Eirika killed the first Archer on the Ballistae while Artur healed himself with an Elixir cause he got injured in the fights earlier. On the next turn, Eirika went South to handle the Brigands coming forwards while Garcia finishes off the Mymirdon that had been weakened by Eirika. Artur killed the other Archer on the Ballistae. I placed Garcia, equipped with a Steel Axe beside Pablo, and he took out 18 HP on his counterattack when Pablo attacked him. I moved Garcia to safety after that and had Eirika kill off Pablo.

10-37.png

Then... On the 13th Turn, Eirika Seized the Gate.

Screenshots of items received:

10-26.png10-32.png10-35.png

I know, I missed getting the screenshots for the Door Key and the Guiding Ring. The Door Key is dropped by the right Soldier beside the Door while the Guiding Ring is dropped by Pablo. These two items cannot be missed, so it's not that important that I missed getting the screenshots.

[spoiler=Level Ups]

10-24.png

10-23.png10-31.png10-25.png10-34.png

10-29.png

10-33.png

10-36.png

Current Turn Count: 150

There, Chapter 10 finally complete. Really hard Chapter. The main difficulty is in getting to Marisa on time. I think Tana recruiting Innes here does not get any Penalty right? Since I need Innes to recruit Tethys and Gerik and I need Gerik to recruit Marisa, meaning that that recruitment that Tana did is required to recruit Marisa.

There, Chapter 10 finally complete. Really hard Chapter. The main difficulty is in getting to Marisa on time. I think Tana recruiting Innes here does not get any Penalty right? Since I need Innes to recruit Tethys and Gerik and I need Gerik to recruit Marisa, meaning that that recruitment that Tana did is required to recruit Marisa.

IIRC, this shouldn't be a penalty, as long as Tana wasn't attacked.

IIRC, this shouldn't be a penalty, as long as Tana wasn't attacked.

Good then. Then all the penalty I get is that Gerik got attacked by one of the Mymirdons in that Chapter. I'd redo the whole Chapter, but it actually took me so long to reach that part of the game so I just gave up on redoing it.

EDIT: Chapter 11 complete.

[spoiler=Chapter 11: Creeping Darkness]

[spoiler=Pre-Chapter Stuff]

None

[spoiler=Promotions]

None

[spoiler=Characters]

11-1.png11-2.png11-3.png

11-4.png11-5.png11-6.png

11-7.png11-8.png11-9.png

11-10.png11-11.png11-12.png

11-13.png11-14.png11-15.png

11-16.png11-17.png11-18.png

11-19.png11-20.png11-21.png

11-46.png11-47.png11-48.png

L'Arachel is a Character with good Growths but bad Stat Caps. She is decent in the lower levels, but her potential ends very quickly as her Stat Caps are all low (around 24 to 26 for each stat). That does not matter in this playthrough though, as she is Mounted, so she can't do anything.

11-49.png11-50.png11-51.png

Dozla is just... utter crap... He has somewhat okay Bases, but because of his bad Growths, there isn't much potential going for him. He's not a Drafted Unit, though, so we don't have to use him.

[spoiler=Map Formation]

11-22.png

[spoiler=Attempt 1: 17 Turns]

I went through this Chapter a bit slowly than normal, as I wanted to give Marisa some Exp. Even though I would take slightly more Turns this Chapter, I'm hoping that the increased Exp that Marisa has will help to cut down on Turn Count in future Chapters.

11-23.png11-24.png11-25.png

Anyway, I started this Chapter with Artur using the Torch Staff to light up the area of the map just ahead of us.

Then, I moved everyone forwards, weakening enemies with Eirika, Joshua or Garcia before killing them with Marisa. Tethys helped in this aspect, allowing Marisa to get up to 2 kills per turn. As I moved towards the Chest right ahead, I ignored the group of Revenants that were following behind us.

In the Chest Room, we wiped out the majority of the monsters (with the same tactics as earlier) before we...

11-32.png

got a Chest Key...

11-33.png11-34.png

and opened the Chest.

From here on, our team split up. Marisa and Artur stayed behind to handle the incoming Revenants (Artur provides healing, and Marisa kills), while Eirika, Neimi and Joshua headed to the Southern area. Garcia found himself wandering East then South to deal with the Gargoyles. I made a small miscalculation here, though, cause I didn't know that the monsters could open the Door. They did so and suddenly, Eirika, Neimi and Joshua had to spend 2 extra Turns there dealing with the monsters that I thought that Garcia would deal with.

Everyone charged West after the enemies that they had to kill were dead. The Skeleton pilfered the Restore Staff, but I got it back when I killed him. Marisa ended up killing the Boss, gaining a Level when she did so.

[spoiler=Level Ups]

11-38.png

11-29.png11-40.png

11-36.png

11-35.png

11-31.png11-43.png

11-28.png11-30.png11-37.png11-41.png

11-42.png11-44.png11-45.png

Wow, that's a ton of Level Ups that Marisa got. That places her on about an even Level with the rest of the team. It should allow me to complete the next few Chapters much more easily.

Current Turn Count: 167

Edited by MancerNecro

I almost had a 15 turn clear of Chapter 15, getting everything but the Killer Bow and Eclipse. All I had to do was kill Valter using Zerker!Ross with the Dragon Axe. I heal him up to survive a double attack if he needed to and waited. Then, Valter pulled off a SEVEN PERCENT CRITICAL AND KILLED ROSS. I HATE VALTER. I'm probably not going to play this again for a couple of days. ;-; Although getting Black 2 either tomorrow or Monday won't help.

Edited by Kon

I almost had a 15 turn clear of Chapter 15, getting everything but the Killer Bow and Eclipse. All I had to do was kill Valter using Zerker!Ross with the Dragon Axe. I heal him up to survive a double attack if he needed to and waited. Then, Valter pulled off a SEVEN PERCENT CRITICAL AND KILLED ROSS. I HATE VALTER. I'm probably not going to play this again for a couple of days. ;-; Although getting Black 2 either tomorrow or Monday won't help.

Relax, I'm also taking it slow and easy on my playthrough.

I'm really just frustrated 'cause I was doing so well and the Valter had to be a total dick and critkill my poor Ross. :C I need to find a way to get Ross the Hopolon Guard or something, 'cause that was bullshit.

I'm really just frustrated 'cause I was doing so well and the Valter had to be a total dick and critkill my poor Ross. :C I need to find a way to get Ross the Hopolon Guard or something, 'cause that was bullshit.

Convoy warping is your friend.

Yeah, that's how I got him the Dragon Axe and the Master Seal, but I think Gerik had an extra space in his inventory when he killed Callaech, so that made it a little hard.

Edited by Kon

Oh, when I said relax, I meant relax with your new Black 2. I'm a little jealous of it... But I wish that you'll enjoy it regardless. Now I just need to bug my parents every day. That and the fact that I got straight As for the exams I just had means I have a platform to negotiate with them on. Just a few more months and I might have my very own Black 2.

I just got Jak II yesterday, so that's slowing me down a good bit. On the other hand, I'm already 2/3 of the way through it, and I'm about to have another 3 hours dedicated to Sacred Stones.

I've also had an idea for a fanfic of Sacred Stones. Kon already knows about it (she being my sounding board). After I finish this draft, I'll probably see about starting it.

re: Valter critkilling Kon's Ross: I wish you could see my face, because it's contorted into an odd mix of a sympathetic grimace and all-out laughter.

And now an update.

Chapter 16: turncount: 9. Everyone goes into the same area. Garcia and His Holiness are the first to see combat. Gilliam gets hit by a Horseslayer, and laughs in the idiot's face before taking him down with a critical. One bloodbath later - courtesy of Amelia and Moulder - Gilliam hits Orson with a Steel Axe, and then Garcia crits him with a Killer Axe. However, Eirika and Tethys have already moved this turn, so I'll have to wait another one to end the chapter. I would have really liked to get the Tomahawk from the chest, but it gets away from me.

Chapter 17: turncount: 9. "Do not falter! Show them the might of Frelia!" says the neutral mook. And then they proceed to get completely and utterly pwned. lol. On account of having (currently) the same RES as Moulder, greater attack power, and Lyon having less DEF than RES, I send the Goddess of Destruction to deal with Lyon. Truly, this will be the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny! Of course, Amelia is as wise as she is almighty, and so brings His Holiness and Gilliam along for backup, knowing that the former's manliness and the latter's DEF might come in handy. Syrene proves herself to be surprisingly useful. In the sense that she can kill enemy units without giving me a penalty as long as I don't recruit her. Beyond that, she still sucks. Dozla also gets a crowning moment of competence when he solos the quartet of Heroes and only has to heal twice. With Brave Axe in hand, the power of courage will make him super-competent! At least until it breaks. Amelia gets Lyon with two Javelin hits, and dodges a Fenrir. Enemy phase, Lyon tries to Fenrir her again, but she laughs as she activates Great Shield. In response, she nails him with a Steel Axe, tanks another Fenrir, and then finishes him off. Just goes to show that you can't keep a good Goddess down!

Chapter 18: turncount: 9/50. Yeah, this one was just plain stupid, to the point that I had to use Seth, Saleh, and Syrene to get through it at all. Not happy about the penalty AT ALL.

Edited by Might Gaine

I know I just edited the last post, but what the hell, I feel like making a new one now.

Chapter 19: turncount: 5. Sent most of my troops down towards the corner where Riev's at, although Eirika, Ephraim, and Innes hung back to protect the throne,. The only reason I made it through this is the crapton of Killer Lances and Elixirs I bought beforehand. Gilliam got the kill on Riev, ending the chapter early.

Ephraim: LV20. HP 35, STR 15, SKL 14, SPD 18, LCK 15, DEF 14, RES 7.

Dozla: LV8.64. HP 49, STR 22, SKL 15, SPD 10, LCK 6, DEF 11, RES 8

Tethys: LV10.17. HP 25, STR 2, SKL 2, SPD 20, LCK 17, DEF 8, RES 12

Innes: LV7.28, HP 37, STR 15, SKL 17, SPD 19, LCK 15, DEF 11, RES 9

Amelia: LV7.93, HP 42, STR 22, SKL 20, SPD 21, LCK 27, DEF 21, RES 12

Garcia: LV8.36, HP 47, STR 26, SKL 19, SPD 10, LCK 11, DEF 10, RES 9

Moulder: LV15.12, HP 48, MAG 22, SKL 21, SPD 21, LCK 4, DEF 13, RES 13

Gilliam: LV13.19, HP 55, STR 22, SKL 15, SPD 13, LCK 11, DEF 26, RES 11

Why is freaking EVERYONE on my team either a glass cannon or a fragile speedster?! Except for mighty glacier Gilliam, jack-of-all-stats Ephraim, and physical Goddess Amelia, I mean. And seriously, EVERYONE has crappy RES! Including the damn Bishop! He's just manly enough to make up for it, though.

I'm going to say: I'm actually going to face a little bit of slowdown on the game playthrough because of the Project Work expectations that we have to fulfill. I'll probably be able to play during the weekends, but not as much on weekdays.

Chapter 3: 8 Turns

Not too hard. Garcia handaxed the wall, Eirika destroyed, Garcia kills, Eirika attacks wall, Garcia destroys wall, Eirika kills Bandit or something like that, and then I move forward where Eirika gets the boss kill. Wasted Rapier uses though.

Unit		Lvl	Exp	HP	Str	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res
Eirika		9	17	23	6	15	12	10	6	4
Garcia		5	15	29	9	8	7	3	5	1

Chapter 4: 10 Turns

I don't really care about turncounts at this point, I probably could have gotten lower, but I preserved Rapier usage. Garcia went east and south, Eirika kinda fiddled in the middle, not killing much. Couldn't get to Lute.

Eirika		10	95	24	6	16	12	10	6	5
Garcia		9	80	33	11	10	7	5	7	1
Lute		Base

I'm going to say: I'm actually going to face a little bit of slowdown on the game playthrough because of the Project Work expectations that we have to fulfill. I'll probably be able to play during the weekends, but not as much on weekdays.

Eh?

Anyway, I finished my playthrough.

Chapter FINAL: turncount: 13.

This is it. The final showdown. After reliving everything that bastard has done - devouring Lyon's soul, forcing him to fight the woman he loves (not to mention her brother and their army) in a battle to the death, and then going so far as to mock his compassion for others.... Yeah. The kid gloves are coming off. After curbstomping everything in their path, Moulder gest Petrified. Damn that's going to bite me in the ass. Amelia gets in Not-Lyon's face and gets him twice with Vidofnir on his turn, before using an Elixir on her own. Innes dies. Not-Lyon then attacks Amelia again, same deal as before. Tethys and Dozla get killed. Then Garcia pops in and finishes him off with Garm.

"Eirika... I've never had the courage to tell you, but... I've always loved you..."

And now I'm crying. That's it. No more of this "seal away" crap. Formortiis, it ends. Tonight, you die.

"This may be my last battle. I'll hold nothing back!"

Could not have said it better myself. With our love, our anger, and all of our sorrow, let's do this.

First, Garcia hits Formortiis with Garm. Then, Moulder gets him twice with Ivaldi.

Formortiis kills Garcia.

Amelia passes Vidofnir to Gilliam, who is one tile closer and thus in range to attack. He does so. Moulder gives Formortiis another taste of Ivaldi, and is killed in the counterattack.

Eirika moves in with Sieglinde and ends it.

It's over. We've won, but... at such a cost.

Eirika: LV20, HP 29, STR 11, SKL 19, SPD 19, LCK 15, DEF 7, RES 6

Ephraim: LV20, HP 35, STR 15, SKL 14, SPD 19, LCK 15, DEF 14, RES 7

Gilliam: LV15, HP 57, STR 24, SKL 16, SPD 15, LCK 11, DEF 27, RES 11

Moulder: DEAD

Garcia: DEAD

Tethys: DEAD

Dozla: DEAD

Innes: DEAD

Amelia: LV12, HP 46, STR 24, SKL 20, SPD 23, LCK 28, DEF 22, RES 12

Total turncount, including penalties: 358.

Also, I had a wierd-ass dream last night - was playing a Sacred Stones map, but it wasn't designed like any of the other maps in the game. But - and this is where it gets wierd - one of the units was Wallace from FE7. Except his mug was changed, and instead of a Knight's armor, he was wearing a Bishop's threads. But he didn't fight like a Bishop or a General - instead, he was piloting Spike Spiegel's fighter ship from Cowboy Bebop, and fought by flying around and ramming the sharp point into his enemies.

Edited by Might Gaine

Your dream is weird, but Wallace in a Bishop's threads just get me laughing.

I just am a little busier on weekdays, I'll still be able to play as often on weekends, which I'll complete most of my Chapters on.

Chapter 5: 8 Turns

This one took a bit just because Joshua kills my people pretty easily. Lute dodged one of his hits eventually though, and after that it was a matter of keeping Natasha out of enemies reach, but still healing peeps. Lute cleaned up a lot of Garcia's almost kills. Garcia hits the boss with a hand axe, bringing him down just enough for Eirika to get a Rapier kill without having to get a crit, but she did on the second hit anyway. Natasha grabbed the Dracoshield and the Armorslayer.

Eirika		12	44	26	7	17	13	11	6	6
Natasha		1	45	Base
Garcia		12	20	36	13	11	7	6	8	3
Lute		4	29	18	9	8	8	9	4	7

A bad Eirika, but since she can't promote I'm not too worried--I won't be using her much after Chapter 14. Garcia is still slow, but he has decent durability and skill. Lute's magic is yummy.

Chapter 5x: 11 Turns

Man, no free Orson makes this one annoying. Ephraim burned through a vulnerary, and almost burned through another one, and used one of his elixers. I abused Orson's meatshielding abilities as much as I could.

Unit		Lvl	Exp	Hp	Str	Skl	Spd	Def	Res
Ephraim		9	15	28	11	11	15	11	4

Once again, I don't care about his stats.

Chapter 6: 6 Turns

Super happy with this one, and it wasn't even a problem. Went north, Garcia took the cavs and Lute and Eirika (Rapier) finished them off. Then went east, where Garcia did most of the work. He only needed to heal once, but Natasha was busy using Torches and healing Lute.

Eirika		13	40	27	7	18	14	11	6	6
Natasha		2	0	18	3	2	9	7	2	7
Garcia		14	66	38	14	11	8	7	8	4
Lute		4	88	18	9	8	8	9	4	7

Natasha got a nice level. Everybody else didn't gain much.

Chapter 7: 9 Turns.

This time around I tried something different, and took Eirika across the river. It probably shaved off a turn. Garcia and Lute pwnt, with Natasha healing when safe. Eirika broke her Rapier on the boss to pick up a useless Knight Crest. Selling it.

Eirika		15	10	29	7	20	16	12	6	7
Natasha		2 	47	18	3	4	9	7	2	7
Garcia		16	84	40	15	12	8	9	8	5
Lute		7	60	19	11	8	10	10	4	8

Still haven't used the Dracoshield. Will probably give it to Lute, but we'll see if I need it this next chapter. Natasha may get it eventually.

Chapter 8: 9 Turns

Once again, very happy and it wasn't that hard. Garcia tanked all the armored dudes. Even with his bad speed, his strength is monstrous. With Garm and the +2 Spd from the Hero promotion, he'll do just fine. Lute was a boss at the beginning too. Eirika killed Tirado with an Armorslayer during EP

Eirika		16	56	29	7	20	17	13	6	7
Natasha		3	28	18	4	4	9	8	2	7
Garcia		19	5	41	18	15	9	11	8	5
Lute		10	75	20	13	8	12	12	4	10

Turncount thus far: 74

Edited by Ring Wraith

So yeah, I think I'm just going to post the characters' stats. Getting tired of screenshotting everything..... Takes too much time to screenshot and then organise everything out.

EDIT: How do you guys do the stats thing?

Edited by MancerNecro