Pokemon Black and White Version Two

SgtSmilies

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends. Pokemon such as Haxorous become a sudden non-threat.

I'm not sure whether an Arcanine with a hindering Defense nature can take a first-turn Earthquake from a Haxorus and live (check their Speed bases). If you're talking non-Guts Fighting Pokemon, you might have a point.

I'd already beaten the E4 just the other day - on the same day as my previous post here, in fact. First Hall of Fame:

Lv61 Serperior

Lv60 Arcanine

Lv59 Crobat

Lv56 Ampharos

Lv55 Aggron

I've since been traveling through the parts previously inaccessible, got my Gyarados (its nature is Adamant. I did save and plan to restart every time it wasn't, however it was Adamant on the first try. Lucky me.), and am now just training and exploring every area before I re-take the Pokemon league and PWT. All 6 of my Pokemon are currently between Levels 64-66 after beating Colress again on the grounded Plasma Frigate.

Ah...took some effort, but I finally beat the E4. Here's my current team as it stands.

"Shogun"

Samurott Lvl 61

Careful Nature

-Waterfall

-Surf

-Ice Beam

-Megahorn

"Aureus"

Lucario Lvl 60

Bold Nature

-Aura Pulse

-Dragon Pulse

-Dark Pulse

-Swords Dance (to be changed)

"Shisa"

Arcanine Lvl 57

Brave Nature

-Flare Blitz

-Outrage

-Crunch

-Strength

"Magna"

Magnezone Lvl 56

Modest Nature

-Thunderbolt

-Flash Cannon

-Thunder (to be changed)

-Metal Sound

"Scorpius"

Drapion Lvl 56

Serious Nature

-Bulldoze (to be replaced with Earthquake)

-Poison Fang (to be replaced with Cross Poison)

-Crunch

-Hone Claws

"Desolace"

Dream World Drifblim Lvl 54

Calm Nature

-Shadow Ball

-Fly

-Charge Beam

-Minimize

So the only real things that changed about my team are their levels, and that's about it. So what should I raise next that's within the Regional Pokedex? I have a Jellicent, Leavanny, Crustle, Golurk, Gigalith, Gurdurr, Sneasel (I have a Razor Claw in my bag), and Zweilous in my box that I can use, or I can just go out and catch something. Any suggestions?

Edited by Karaszure

Gah, I didn't know this thread existed! Yeah, I got Black 2 a day after it came out. My mom had to help me buy it though, I didn't quite have enough money left in my bank account for it. I got the collector's edition guide along with it too. ^^

I just beat the league too, lol. They were kinda easy, really. Iris was tough though. She wiped out all but one of my team. Though, she was probably only harder than Alder was in BW because I had Reshiram to use in Black. xP

Beat the E4 a second time.

Stoutland - Took an Outrage from Haxorus like a boss, and was able to semi-sweep Chauntel with a couple of Work Ups and Crunch.

Lucario - Didn't do much, for reasons outlined below. Did manage a hit in on Hydreigon, which was enough to save the run (really).

Serperior - Coil-swept the guys in E4, which was lulzworthy.

Starmie - My Death Star mopped up whatever leftovers it could, which given the composition of the teams, was quite a bit.

Chandelure - Just fast enough to outspeed certain bits of Caitlyn's team, and hit hard enough to make her cry.

Altaria - Tanked Throh, with hilarious results (Stone Edge couldn't kill her).

Anyone has a victini, keldeo, deoxys, manaphe, darkrai and meloeta they could let me see? I have a few pokemon, among evolutions of starters (and i could get you an egg if you want) ( i think i have them all in game in one shape or another except the gen 5 starters) to give you if you want. I also have a bunch of legendaries. I figure i use this topic since the pinned one rarely gets used...

So I turned on Challenge Mode then went to Undella town, got Dive, defeated Hugh, then defeated Cynthia. Cynthia's team were at levels 80, while her Garchomp was 82.

Throughout the game, I've picked up maybe 18 Rare Candies. Not sure what to do with them. I suppose I could share them between my team to push them all over Lv70 then face the E4 a second time.

So I just beat this game once, my team:

Piglett aka Emboar: Flamethrower, Flame Charge, Strength, Head Smash(? the rock one that gives silly recoil)

Squit aka Unfezant: Roost, Aerial Ace, Fly, Return

Keyu aka Flygon: Rock Slide, Earth Power, Screech, Dragon Claw

Flo aka Jellicent: Surf, Ice Beam, Ominous Wind, Rain Dance

Wile. E aka Lucario: Close Combat, Dig, Swords Dance, Return

Shaun aka Ampharos: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam, Return

I was wondering if what's left of the game is worth it or if I should just start challenge mode now and enjoy postgame then.

Oh that's what challenge mode means.

That's lame, I thought they literally let you start a new playthrough with challenge mode on.

Suddenly my purchase of this game seems less of a wise decision. :/

He could get challenge mode from someone in the beginning of the game...

Probably. But I definitely know his own keys will be deleted. Not sure if an early trade of the Challenge Key will work or not. http://uk.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-black-white-version-2/Key_System

Double post and all but I'm not going to wait for someone else to post here and nobody will see this is I simply edit my last post.

I think an option to face the E4&Champion in doubles, triples and rotation battles would have been pretty nifty, with their movesets/held items etc. changed depending on your choice. However, I guess the PWT is able to fill in any double/triple/rotation battle needs one might have.

Edited by eclipse
Merged double post