Exalted Legacy: REQUEST TOPIC

Arch

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Astram have slightly longer-than-normal eyes?

(honestly not sure how he stacks up compared to everyone else)

I'll leave that up to the people who are in charge of the game. If you want to try it though, feel free to edit the mug.

Also, who are "Clara" and "Roman"? I can't find out anything about them anywhere. Are they new characters?

Alrighty! Here's the Lena sprite! :)

LenaSpritewHackBox.png

I hope it helps! :D

Hey DancingDanny, would you mind if I tried editing this a little? Not saying I'll definitely be able to come up with something better based on this, but I would like to try a few things to see if I move things in the right direction. Of course, your sprite, your call.

Hey DancingDanny, would you mind if I tried editing this a little? Not saying I'll definitely be able to come up with something better based on this, but I would like to try a few things to see if I move things in the right direction. Of course, your sprite, your call.

I wouldn't mind at all! :) Good luck!

RenaRickard.jpgBSLena.gif

Needs more hat, IMO.

You can call me Minority Opinion Mew

I agree that the hat looks very nice, though it is part of the cloak, so it would require a person to sprite the cloak as well as the hat.

Lena.png

So I've decided that there are things that I want to get to, so I've stopped working on this. The above portrait is all I got done. I know it doesn't really suffice for anything, but I figured that I would put it here. I took out the hand since it seemed like it would be hard to incorporate without sacrificing the size of Lena's skull and hair.

In any case, if I feel like I have time later on and no one has done anything to Lena's portrait, I might continue this.

You know, Est and Farina look very alike; somone could edit a little of Farina's portrait, and then recolor. I know, cheap, but they DO look alike.

inb4 trent says hell no

I'm willing to bet they wouldn't accept that because of the fact that it would clearly stand out (in a bad way) from the other portraits.

inb4 trent says hell no

I'm willing to bet they wouldn't accept that because of the fact that it would clearly stand out (in a bad way) from the other portraits.

I'll do it for him.

Hellz to the naw.

Sorry, but we aren't doing any recolors.

Edited by Arch

• 3 months later...

Astel's already got a Palla.

Does he/she?

Well, I'll let Arch decide then. If he wants to use my Palla for his hack, he can go ahead. It's my avatar.

Arch: PM me if you want the frames.

Edited by Lancer

Yeah, I've already got another Palla. I'm also sorta trying to stay away from direct remakes of the DS portraits (as much as possible, anyways). They're sort of...odd in a GBAFE.

Thanks for your submission, though. I appreciate that you thought to donate to the project.