waste of a water

Darros

I forget them all the time~

So if you don't wanna include the core, there's still a lot of the inside that is rock too =3

But yeah if not including the atmosphere and not including the core, then it might at least be 80%. The surface is way way way thinner than you seem to think it is

Edited by Freohr Datia

is accuely mostly metal nearer the core i guess there is graphite thrown in there and i guess you can call it rock ya know what yeah it's mostly rock BUT PROLLY MAYBE NOT 90%

e: also gases are a thing who can forget those

lol dud shut up you dont kno

The students in the global change class I TA for just went over specific heat capacity earlier this week or last week. Not to mention I've already had the concept beaten into my own head back in undergrad. If the Earth was 90% rock, it'd get too hot in the daytime and too cold in the night and be inhospitable for life.

why the fuck are there like shit tons more of water pokemon then

rock pokemon live inside the earth it seems

After trying to look up and compare numbers and whatnot...

"Although the core and mantle are about equal in thickness, the core actually forms only 15 percent of the Earth's volume, whereas the mantle occupies 84 percent. The crust makes up the remaining 1 percent." That would not be taking the atmosphere into account then...

85% earth is rock when considering the body of earth, water is less than 1% pretty much since I would think it's tinier than all the crust combined, atmosphere is hardly much thicker than the crust so I would say it's around 3-7% (I honestly have no clue x3) and the core is made of of metals and not rock.

But if I were to include the atmosphere that would bring it down a couple percentages or so...

Not 90%~ =3