So I just finished Code Geass R1

Jaybee

You haven't seen Jeremiah's true power yet.

The entire time I was rewatching Code Geass with my little brothers (who were seeing it for the first time) my little brother kept saying "JEREMIAH IS A SLEEPER BRO WATCH". I couldn't stop laughing because of how correct he was.

Also Proto will be so proud JB. But wait til R2, that's when shit really gets real.

The entire time I was rewatching Code Geass with my little brothers (who were seeing it for the first time) my little brother kept saying "JEREMIAH IS A SLEEPER BRO WATCH". I couldn't stop laughing because of how correct he was.

Also Proto will be so proud JB. But wait til R2, that's when shit really gets real.

Did your brother mean "he's a sleeper, bro," "he's a sleeper bro," or "he's a sleeper bro, bro?"

[put everything in the quotes in caps]

Edited by L1049

Did your brother mean "he's a sleeper, bro," "he's a sleeper bro," or "he's a sleeper bro, bro?"

[put everything in the quotes in caps]

He was yelling and didn't pause, so it would just be the second one but in caps of course