Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening [JPN]

shadowofchaos

Calm down children. If you need to hate someone, hate me. Because I got the game almost a year earlier than all of you.

Anyways, I've finished all my obligations to Arch's EN stuff. I can now go back to editing.

but...but...you don't seem hate-able

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to show off the children characters?

I'm completing this game 100% for the LP. At least without going mad with trying to beat the late DLC chapters that require intense amount of grinding.

I honestly would have been done subtitling Episode 15 by now... that is if it wasn't for something else I was pre-occupied with.

Enjoy.

Wait, where did you get the voiceover? That's not you, is it? o_O

Anyways, I've finished all my obligations to Arch's EN stuff. I can now go back to editing.

Yay! Great news for EN too

A lot of anons just forget that acting like you're on 4chan off of 4chan just makes you look like an asshole.

Oh god. Reminds me of the time I had to cut a 14-year-old (by my estimate) girl off from spamming a racial slur (just because doing so is/was a 4chan meme) at an anime convention (I was staff for the event, which was definitely nothing to do with 4chan).

I don't want to seem like a dick but...

Can you focus on the new videos instead of the older ones?

And now I have another reason to buy this game: To end Micaiah. :D

Can you focus on the new videos instead of the older ones?

I don't want to seem like a jerk, but... I kind of do what I feel like?

I have no obligations to any of you. ANY of you.

I do this for fun and if I feel like something is not up to my quality standards, including the editing I did as well as the fact that the old video method was crappy on the brightness, I WILL redo it.

I do this because I love the game.

I feel honored that people view my videos of the LP, but I am not in any way shape or form required to do anything you request.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Mission Failed

Hey Rey, Are you going to be doing any let's plays of the English version when you get your hands on it?

I'm sorry I know this has most likely been asked already

Edited by Sw3Et

I didn't think he was being that harsh... geez. Not that I can't understand your point, I totally can, but that was pretty defensive....

Many of us are just anxious to see the further adventures of your LP (I know I am). You're doing us all a great service. Thank you!

Hey Rey, Are you going to be doing any let's plays of the English version when you get your hands on it?

I will show clips if there is a particularly funny/notable change. Like what happened with...

Nn's

...recruitment conversation, and such.

Maybe the DLC chapters if I don't feel like subtitling all the boss quotes.

You guys also gotta consider that he has a life, too. This is a one man project and there are things out there affecting his life and peer pressure is definitely not helping. Let him do things his own pace, it's not like he's getting paid to make these videos so why rush him?

Just be happy that there's short videos that comes up every now and then.

I cannot, for the life of me, stop watching the Chrom video now. I laughed too hard over at my nanas house and my little brother-a FE tsundere-couldn't help but laugh as well. REY-markable! *shot*

I'm not up to date, what's up with

Nahs

recruit conversation?

I think they changed

her wondering if her father was "Type to like little girls" to wondering if she was born out of wedlock

assuming I heard it right.

[1/30/2013 7:48:18 PM] Seph1212: wow english translation wow

Nowi: "Okay, I've told you my name, so tell me yours."

Nah: "Nah."

Nowi: "Well that's no fun."

I couldn't stop laughing.

I think they changed

her wondering if her father was "Type to like little girls" to wondering if she was born out of wedlock

assuming I heard it right.

Haha, wow.

I guess Nah's not afraid to ask the big questions at all. "Kids say the darndest things", indeed.

Hey Rey... XD

"No like the game is in Japanese, they have a guy subbing it for them. It's a husband and wife playing it. They're speaking in English though."

^Quote from GFaqs about your LP

TEAM WEEB SHIP IS SPREADING