Hurt and Heal: Tellius Edition

You Know Shinon Is God

But I said the thing about Awakening being FE13. ;_;

Um, that seems like a good system. I think 200+ people should be healed by two and hurt by four, because healing by four would make things drag out more.

Heal Stefan, hurt Pelleas.

Also, Rutger is awesome. >w<

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's why I wanted to know. I mean, if we do plus four and minus four, it's kinda just going to even out, so I wanted to know if I wasn't the only one who thought that.

So for anyone at or above 200, points are taken by four, and they're added by two.

Is everyone okay with this? If so, we can start with this tomorrow, or unless we choose to specify a date to start it on (as in, we can wait it out and see how long it seems to be taking before we decide to start that system).

ALSO, KARASU, I'M SORRY. I looked at the icon so quick I thought it was ZM. -Edits her post lawlawlawl-

It's not really fair if the high-points characters get a penalty for being so high. All that time spent getting them there just to give them a penalty? If we do that, we might as well just take the final 10-12 and start them over at 20 points in a final round... Then again, I'm not the most efficient at visualizing numbers and whatnot...so -4 might not be so bad... Oh question: will it be -4/+2 until they're into the 100's, where it would become -3/+3? Or just forever for those characters?

The +3 should be +2. Just have +2 all around. Or even make it +1 all around, so the points will fall faster. ...Still don't like a penalty. Guess that's why there's usually a cap in these games.

I think the Hurt and Heal values should be increased for everybody (+5/-5 sounds good). No different values for characters with certain points...

How the hell... I got the bottom post again?! Well, at least I didn't try to post the list at that time. >_>;

~List~

Greil - 148

Mist - 40

Soren - 78

Oscar - 44

Shinon - 126

Mia - 58

Kieran - 222

Nephenee - 242

Pelleas - 8

Zihark - 242

Jill - 16

Marcia - 252

Stefan - 56

Vika - 238

Leanne - 8

Hurt Oscar, heal Nephenee.

~List~

Greil - 148

Mist - 42

Soren - 78

Oscar - 42

Shinon - 126

Mia - 58

Kieran - 224

Nephenee - 244

Pelleas - 8

Zihark - 242

Jill - 16

Marcia - 252

Stefan - 56

Vika - 238

Leanne - 4

Sorry, I wasn't able to get on yesterday.

I was saying whenever people are over 200, they'd be on the -4 +2 system. Once they reach the 100s, they'd be on the +3 -3. Once below 100, we're back to the original system, so +2 -2.

I don't want it to be confusing or anything, but I figure it's best to go by who has too many points. Basically, if someone has over 200, that'll take forever if we go down by 2 for them, but if we decide to do, say, minus four for them every hit, and we do that for everyone, the people under 100 would go down super quick. So I figure if we go by hundreds, it makes it fair for every character judging by the points they have.

Hurt Jill, Heal Shinon.

List

Greil - 148

Mist - 44

Soren - 78

Oscar - 42

Shinon - 128

Mia - 60

Kieran - 226

Nephenee - 244

Pelleas - 8

Zihark - 244

Jill - 2

Marcia - 252

Stefan - 56

Vika - 240

Edited by You Know Shinon Is God

I see, I see. Thanks for clarifying. :3 When should the new points system start? A date or final [insert number here]?

Hurt Jill, heal Nephenee.

Edited by Tsamimi