SFDTT2 FE8

Ema Skye

You just lost like 6 turns in Chapter 3 just to level Ross. Not worth it. He should get to Pirate on his own by Chapter 7. I've had him reach Level 10 by Chapter 5 without losing a single turn.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori no pls.

Ch4 is lolmonsters, Ross doesn't needs stats except like 1 or 2 speed and will be getting enough exp there.

Ch5 he should be good enough to handle.

You don't need to sacrifice turns to make him a pirate so early.

Ross saves ZERO turns until Chapter 7. Chapter 3 should be a 6 turn (5 turn with an Eirika crit or 9 SPD on Franz to double).

Ross can get to LV 10 on Chapter 5 while obtaining minimal turncounts.

Chp 8: 7/47

Gilliam promotes to GK at LV 11. He and Vanes charge to the Whip and on the way drop Eirika in range of the pillar next to the boss on turn 4. Gilliam attacks the wall with a javalin and Vanes attacks it with a Silver lance to break it. Ephriam clears out enemies to let Kyle get through to drop Forde to give a chest key to Franz to trade to Neimi so she can get the Robe. Eirika had 4 rounds to kill Tirado, She killed him in 3.

Yeah, I am quite impressed with a 7 turn clear while getting the Whip. I didn't think it was possible. I can give a turn by turn strategy if anyone is skeptical.

Haha, it was game before it started. Right now I am 4 turns better than my 105 turn clear and I should be able to cut 1-2 turns from Chapter 9 and 1 turn from Chapter 11 as well. I will probably need to stall a few turns for Saleh and Ewan's staff ranks, but a final TC of 100 or 101 looks possible for me.

If you can crack 110 with your team I will be very impressed though. My goal is to win by at least 10 turns.

Chp 9: 8/55

Nessie promoted to Wyvern Knight at LV 18 in the prep screen. I saved both villages.

Chp 10: 3/58

Got killer axe and longbow. Neimi promotes mid-chapter at LV 11 to a Ranger.

Chp 11: 4/62

Gerik insta-promotes to a Ranger and Gilliam eats a speedwings in the prep screen. Nessie goes south, Gilliam and Neimi go right, and Gerik longbows the enemies in the treasure room. Nessie needed to proc a 14% crit on the Deathgoyle boss for this to work.

Chp 12: 6/68

Nessie rescue-drops Neimi over the mountains on turn 1. They take out the North. Saleh staff spams 10x with Tethys' help.

Edited by Hawk King

• 3 weeks later...

Chp 13: 2/70

Saleh used barrier 4x and hit B staves.

Chp 14: 7/77

Visited the S.Shop. Ewan got the Energy ring for me, Everyone else went to the throne. Rennac was killed so I could move further on turn 2. Saleh got 10 staff swings in.

Chp 15: 5/82

Got warp and swiftsoles. Saleh reached A staves.

Chp 16: 2/84

3 warp uses, Got the purge.

Chp 17: 1/85

Nessie ate the swiftsoles. Saleh warped her then was refreshed so he could trade and repair warp. Nessie proc'ed pierce for the very 1st time on Lyon. She would have 4HKOed him anyway.

Chp 18: 5/90

3 warps and 3 purge uses.

Chp 19: 1/91

Ewan revealed Riev and reach C staves with torch, Saleh warped Nessie, Tethys refreshed Ewan, Ewan repaired warp, Nessie kills Riev.

Chp 20: 2/93

Warp Myrrh to kill Morva with a 19% crit. Warp Eirika on turn 2 to sieze. With a 2nd B rank staff user this could have been 1 turn.

Final 1: 1/94

Warped Myrrh procs 1 of 4 22% crits.

Final 2: 1/95

GG demon king.

GGs everyone. Do try to at least finish.