SFDTT2 FE10

Ema Skye

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like I need my last two picks when I have MEG!

1-P: 4/4

Dat Rath

1-1: 5/9

That was fun map. Bronardo saves all the turns.

1-2: 5/14

Leo means I get energy drop. Whee.

1-3: 6/20

Save more turns Leo.

1-4: 5/25

Meg saves turns like a boss. Also is 3HKOed by Tigers.

1-5: 6/31

Forced turns, but Meg is awesome.

Edited by Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina

Lucina: 1-4: 5/25

Meg saves turns like a boss. Also is 3HKOed by Tigers

Yeah right...I call BS. If even Nolan has problems saving a turn here. Meg is even worse off. I dont believe you

Edited by PKL

I can do it again if you want. :>

Also Meg doubled the tigers, and Wrath!Ciah OHKOed Cats with forge.

Sothe goes left to get beastfoe. Meg+Miccy take on the other side.

<Xinnidy> PKL so mad

<CharlieShin> RAGE

<Refa> RAGE

anyways going to redo 1-4. Totally thought I saw 5 turns in the corner. Probably read it wrong though.

Not redoing 1-P though, even if you want me to. CR has had the 4 turn happen to her before.

Edit:

<Lucina> uhhhhh

<Lucina> I think

<Lucina> I realized

<Lucina> the problem with my turns and PKL's rage

<Lucina> ...I did a misclick with my control stick and picked easy mode

<Lucina> :<

<Jedi> hahaha

<Xinnidy> HAHAHAHA

<Lucina> EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

<Xinnidy> that explains everything

<Lucina> MEG CANOT BE THIS GOOD

brb going to make run valid now

how the hell is it my turn if i already have seven units?

besides, the unfortunate truth is that my wii wont let me start a new game for radiant dawn :<

d'oh well, i can still steal units from you

VOLKE

Edited by dandragon01

zekrom.jpg

EDIT

Team - Nolan, Soren, Tanith, Laura, Kieran, Lethe, Lyre, Danved, Kurthnaga

Nolan - I think I made a mistake. Boyd would've been better :/. Regular P1 and P3, nothing extraordinary.

Soren - Nice GM, he can do P3 almost alone, but probably Ilyana would've been a better pick due to P1 and insta desert.

Tanith - Saves the day

Laura - Desert, but she's a pain in the ass to get to B Light at 3-13 and on top of that, of ORKOing enemies on 4-P. She'll soon beat Trollan

Kieran - Exclusive to Hawk army

Lethe - Just for a 2-2 unit, a nice hawk army filler and uh...

Lyre - For Hawk army too. I prefer her over Kyza.

Danved - Just to fill the spot on Greil Army and save a turn while Soren helps Ike

Kurthnaga - For the lulz

Conclusion: My team sucks and is crap, lol. OMG, Danved, Lethe, Lyre, TROLLAURA, TROLLAN. What happened to me?

Also,

Part 1: Silver-Haired Maiden

1-P - 5/5

Miccy gets to lv. 3, and ZOMG! NO RESETS!!!!! NOT EVEN ONE!!!! And Miccy got Str, Mag, Skl, Lck and Res & Mag, Sp, Lck, Def and Res. WOW

1-1 - 4/9

Trollan sucks, Eddie is so bro. I messed it up, I don't know, I'm like on another world... anyways, got hand axe and Miccy got to lv. 4, she got Hp, Mag, Sp and Res. So cute <3

1-2 - 5/14

Laura heals lol, like twice. Miccy rigged a nice level cause she was getting crappy mono levels. Trollan was getting trollish levels, so I had to rig some str, skl and sp, he's just...eww. The resets I didn't pressed on 1-P were moved to 1-2. AN ETERNITY THIS MAP. TROLLISH LEVELS

1-3 - 5/19

St00pid TRollan lacks 12AS to ORKO the longbowman and make Sothe get Discipline. So, uh, Miccy performed pretty good and Laura healed Kurth.

Edited by Quintessence

Lazy Lazy

1-4 - 4/23

Actually, I feel Trollan is more reliable getting the 4 turns than Eddy. The ONLY thingS he needs are:

• Crtkill the tiger on the south (20% is nice with a forged iron axe named DunDun)
  • Crtkill 1 of the 2 cats that engage combat with him on EP1, if he crts both, then better, but unnecessary.
  • And the most important of all things, GAIN STR AND SP ON EVERY LEVEL to get to 14AS and ORKO tigers with 10def or less. I think this is better than Eddie's crts :s

Basically, Trollauronolan go south and Miccy and Sothe north. Miccy gets the gold cause I need it. I'll probably end up buying the Master Seal. Also, bought Mend, Ellight and Beast Killer.

1-5 - 6/29

Train! Miccy was dust'd. Wrath Miccy crts enemies in order to fight fight fight and build her Light rank © in order to use Ellight. Sothe gets the Seal. Oh! Sothe Guarded Miccy, lol.

Hahahaha. I rofl'd at more reliable than Eddie. You were...joking right? right?

At least it was faster than Eddie (EDIT: time spent clearing the chapter). HE ORKO'D TIGERS WITH THE FORGE! However that doesn't mean I consider Nolan's better than Edd

Edited by Quintessence

1-6

Stage 1 - 4/33

Adept Sothe with forged knives. Miccy ORKOs enemies with Light, but she reached C rank, so enemies were obliterated with Ellight.

Stage 2 - 2/35

Shove! Sothe

1-7 - 5/38

Nolan is BEXP'd to 20/1, he capped str, skl and sp, and after promotion, MAGIC Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. Laura is fed the rest of the BEXP available and is sealed at lv. 11 with capped sp and 17mag. Nolan equips Paragon and goes UP! Resolve Laura ORKOs most enemies with Light to build her Light rank. Meanwhile, Sothe does his thing.

1-8 - 4/42

Nolan west! Laura north! Sothe east! Miccy south! Laura had Adept but didn't even used it. Also it was unnecessary.

1-9 - 4/46

Miccy is the boss.

1-E - 5/51

Pass Savior Sothe ferries Miccy and drops her on PP3. Nolan wanders around getting lv. ups and caps res. He has 25str, 25skl and 26sp. Laura deals with reinforcements, she has D rank!

Current TC: 51 turns

Part 2: Of Countries and Kings

2-P - 8/59

Credits to Sal gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

2-1 - 5/64

I declare this chapter as the WORST of all. RIG

2-2 - 5/69

Laguz rush!

2-3 - 5/74

Kieran positions himself in front of Geosphere on PP4, he hurts Tashoria, then retreats and Gamble Crts the berdier with the wing, Danved Brave kills Tashoria. Geoshpere seizes.

2-E - 1 (+4)/79

Elincian victory!

P2 TC: 28 turns

Part 3: Intersecting Vows

3-P - 8/87

[Adept+Provoke+Vantage+Miracle]!Soren Adept kills enemies and gets two level ups. Ike rushes and Ettard crts Sylvano.

3-1 - 7/94

Wow, Soren is awesome! He was BEXP'd and capped Mag, Skl, Sp and Res. He ORKO'd every single enemy, he got the Blue Gem, killed the gens, moved east, killed the berdiers and the warrior, moved north and killed the sages, the gen and the crossbow sniper, moved more north and killed the berdier and the gens and fire sage reinforcement. Meanwhile Ike killed enemies on the thickets as well as Rommit. Afterwards, Soren lend Ike a hand killing annoying snipers and short spear berdier. Boyd and the kitties killed shit.

3-2 - 3/97

Celerity! Soren Elthunder crt'd the flying monster.

3-3 - 10/107

Celerity Soren takes the northern and northwestern supplies through the thickets path destroying everything. Pass Ike burns the northwestern and central supplies, while Gatrie burns the southern supplies. Gatrie gets Blossom and Ike gets the Master Crown.

3-4 - 6/113

Pass Wrath Lethe is Elfired by a couple of sages. Taking advantage of this, she passes on and double wrath crtkills Callum. Celerity Ike rushes and kills the other gen with BSword, then Randulf arrives. Soren and Lyre help/self improve.

3-5 - 1/114

Meteors fall from heavens!

SFDTT2 FE10

Teh Full Team: Jill, Ilyana, Elincia, Tauroneo, Gatrie, Makalov, Rhys, Mist, Fiona

[spoiler=Part 1 Team]

Teh Free:

Micaiah.PNGSothe.PNGBlack_Knight.PNGRafiel.PNG

Teh Drafted guyz:

Ilyana.PNGJill.PNGTauroneo.PNGFiona.PNG

[spoiler=Part 1]

1-P 5/5

Standard

1-1 5/10

Standard

1-2 5/15

Moar standard

1-3 5/20

Ilyana joins group. I go left, kill the Door Key guy with Sothe and make a trade chain

to open the Door and kill the Archer! Micaiah stays safe from harm and is shoved once by Ilyana to escape!

1-4 4/24

Ilyana receives a Thunder forge called EstBee! With Max MT! Undrafted Edward is deployed.

First, Sothe weakens a tiger with Bronze Dagger! Then Ilyana kills him with forge! Micaiah trades with Sothe

and equips his Beastkiller! In Enemy Phase, a cat goes for Ilyana and she does half his hp with the forge!

Sothe kills the rest of the enemies! Next, Sothe goes up and KOs the door with bronze dagger. Undrafted

Edward trades for his beastkiller! Micaiah uses Sacrifice on Ilyana to heal her! Ilyana finishes off the cat

with the Forge! In EP, 2 tigers on the north die to Sothe! Ilyana kills a Tiger thanks to proc'ing Mag and Spd!

Next, Ilyana moves left. And Sothe goes up and is in range of the left boss and a Tiger next to Beastfoe! They die

to him on EP! Turn 4, Sothe goes right and is in range of the other last enemies! Ilyana heals and gets in range of

last tiger near Beastfoe! In EP, everything dies!

1-5 6/30

Trained Micaiah and Ilyana as much as I could. Stole the Master Seal so Jill can promote!

1-6-1 3/33

Wrath Tier 2 Jill saving all the turns! She got 2 BEXP levels which were kinda awful and a Dracoshield

for more durability! The pegasus tinked her!

1-6-2 2/35

Tauroneo destroys the boss after Jill dropped him!

1-7 5/40

Adept Savior Sothe carries Micaiah to victory! And jill helps clear the way! She got boss kill and Sothe

found the Master Seal! Ilyana trained a bit!

1-8 5/45

Ilyana promotes and is given Celerity! She's now called Celerity Ilyana! She gets a Fire forge and goes left! Killing

stuff there! Micaiah takes the center and south thanks to Resolve! Sothe takes the east!

1-9 4/49

Micaiah goes left! She kills stuff with Resolve!

1-E 5/54

Savior Pass Sothe carries micaiah to throne! Ilyana helps him take down Jarod! Paragon Jill got lots of kills and Fiona tried

her best to take mooch kills!

Edited by HORSEBIRD

[spoiler=Part 2 Team]

The Bold Free:

Geoffrey.PNG

Leanne.PNG

Nephenee.PNG

The Drafted:

Elincia.PNG

Makalov.PNG

[spoiler=Part 2]

2-P 8/8

Elincia mends as much as possible and gets to Level 2

2-1 5/13

Fuck this chapter. It should be free from now on in future drafts. Nephenee and Brom are free anyway and LTC'ing this shit chapter is always a rig-fest. /rant Recruited Heather!

2-2 5/18

Neph leads the charge after getting BEXP'd.

2-3 5/23

Geo got the Arms Scroll and sent it to convoy :o. Speedwings get and sent to Convoy too.

2-E 1/24

Elincia kills Ludveck!

Current Turncount: 78

Edited by HORSEBIRD

[spoiler=Part 3 Team]

The Free:

Ike.PNG

Shinon.PNG (3-1)

Soren.PNG (3-3)

Reyson.PNG

Leanne.PNG

Geoffrey.PNG

Micaiah.PNG

Sothe.PNG

Black_Knight.PNG

The Drafted:

Mist.PNG

Gatrie.PNG

Rhys.PNG

Ilyana.PNG

Jill.PNG

Fiona.PNG

Makalov.PNG

[spoiler=Part 3]

3-P 8/8

A Tiger stood in front of boss and I raegd a lot. But he crit the boss on EP, so all is good.

3-1 5/13

Gatrie goes right and kills everything there with Stl Greatlance. Ike and Freebie Shinon kill

things in the center while Rhys chips and Mist heals. Mist got the Robe. Ike killed bossman with help

from Shinon and Rhys. While Gatrie hand axed the reinforcements and then stood in front of the stationary halb.

A combination of Ike Shinon Rhys and Lethe Lyre took out the halb reinforcements near the start.

3-2 3/16

Ilyana Wrath Crits boss with a new thunder forge. She reached D Fire too for Elfire spam to get to Meteor.

3-3 8/24

Celerity Gatrie rushes to crates near Hammerne. Ike gets the northeast crate with Pass. Ilyana Rhys and Mist take the

Crown, Northwest and center crates while Freebie Soren gets the Blossom and then goes back to get the southeast crate.

3-4 7/31

Celerity Ike gets BEXP'd and goes up. Everyone else ensured his path wasnt blocked and protected Ranulf.

3-5 1/32

Ilyana is BEXP'd to Level 16 and crowend. She meteors boss. Rhys blossom levels up and Mist physics him for a level up too.

3-6 7/39

Jill goes east. Micaiah and Sothe go north. Jill promoted mid chapter.

3-7 12/51

Rhys and Ilyana lured the enemies next to Jill and Haar recruits her. Ike talked to Black Knight too.

3-8 4/55

Celerity Jill gets vigored by reyson and she goes for the boss area. Ike kills random mooks, including the Longbow dude.

Gatrie Rhys and Mist got the northeast part and Ilyana took on a few enemies on the southwest. Forged 8 Hand Axes with Max MT

btw :3

3-9 4/59

Makalov is BEXP'd to Level 16 and crowned and also given some axes. He just roflstomps his way to boss with best bio to boot!

Mak killed boss with Killing Edge, first attack was a Sol, that alone shouldve been enough with another hit, but he also crit

with his second attack so bro. Geoffrey got the Wing and sent it to convoy.

3-10 4/63

Celerity Jill goes to boss area and annihilates everything. Ilyana later joining her. The others killed enemies where they

could. Rhys promoted.

3-11 4/67

Celerity Savior Jill carries Ike to victory. Makalov Gatrie and Ilyana killed the Paladins near the beginning and helped rout the place

so Leanne was safe. Jill is ridiculous.

Current Turncount: 145

Edited by HORSEBIRD