Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops I meant to comment on that.

So basically we are looking at those three? I don't remember if Rein was clear, but I guess Bitto is the lynch tomorrow depending on night stuff. Also Eclipse needs to full claim first thing in the morning.

eclipse claimed responsibility for a kill and the only way she could be lying is if the SK killed Prims who was targeted by Manix, causing them both to die, and the mafia killed SEG.

However that would raise the question of why the mafia killed SEG

I am 99% sure Llen was making shit up to try to get me lynched

eclipse claimed responsibility for a kill and the only way she could be lying is if the SK killed Prims who was targeted by Manix, causing them both to die, and the mafia killed SEG.

However that would raise the question of why the mafia killed SEG

I am 99% sure Llen was making shit up to try to get me lynched

There is an sk in this game most likely because of mafia win con.

But besides that I don't think eclipse did any sort of kill.

I seriously think manix used his friendly neighbor thing on prims and then prims died to sk and seg died to mafia.

But idk. It's all speculation and that seems pretty much worthless.

Well that pretty much proves Kay is innocent then unless multiple godfathers just to mess with me. Excellen trying to push the Paper lynch makes me feel even moreso that Paper is town. Kay please target me tonight.

Eclipse is either a Joat or the SK. I was the day vig, so she's definately not that. If we have more than one kill tonight, then yeah, I say we lynch her. Though, if we get lucky with a save, I;m still not sure.

3 deaths in that night. PLEASE GO READ MANIX's ROLE.

If he used his ability on prims and prims died it causes manix to die.

THERE DIDNT HAVE TO BE THREE INDIVIDUAL KILLING ABILITIES.

If your neighbor dies and they are revealed to be an alignment other than Town, you will feel betrayed and commit suicide.

If you still want to say that eclipse definitely killed something then she is probably mafia cause sk most likely killed prims and manix died because of that cause of Friendly neighbor.

Not to go by flavor but.

Manix was found not too far from him, a single lone musician with a gunshot wound to her head:

Near prims dead body and suicide shot to the head.

SeG wasn't found 'near' them either. I mean whatever. It's flavor but it still adds to my actual case of how manix died.

Frankly SK had to kill prims. which means mafia killed SeG, unless a doc ability was succesfully used and stopped a kill, in which case eclipse's kill would be viable. HOWEVER I HIGHLY FUCKING DOUBT THAT WE HAD A VIG SK MAFIA AND ANOTHER KILLING ROLE IN THIS GAME ALONG WITH SOMEONE THAT COULD SUICIDE INTO THEIR OWN DEATH.

Pretty sure eclipse is scum.

Whyyyyy would you say all these things during night phase, and especially so early? If I was mafia, I might have been considering killing Eclipse because of the thing where she prolongs the game, and how the kill was her "weakest" role. I certainly wouldn't kill her now (if I was mafia).

Whyyyyy would you say all these things during night phase, and especially so early? If I was mafia, I might have been considering killing Eclipse because of the thing where she prolongs the game, and how the kill was her "weakest" role. I certainly wouldn't kill her now (if I was mafia).

So then if she's town she gets to live for a night phase and she can prove whatever role she has tonight.

But I'm sorry i misread she did vote excellen at one point in time but it was basically in passing. It was also a generally weak vote.

Whatever I'll do some more thinking, I just don't like it, she didn't touch on excellen that much, she says she claimed the kill on SEG even though that was most likely the mafia kill. Also what's to say she isn't a scum JoaT? I just don't believe it at all.

Well

If eclipse is town then now, like you said, she'll live till tomorrow, and this allows someone else to be protected

If she's scum, then she wouldn't have died anyway and we get her to claim and we lynch her

If I was mafia, I might have been considering killing Eclipse because of the thing where she prolongs the game, and how the kill was her "weakest" role. I certainly wouldn't kill her now (if I was mafia).

Stuff like this doesn't help your case.

You could quite possibly be scum as well since people noted on that and stuff with like prims hard defending you and things.