The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword's First Anniversary Approaches!

Anacybele

I got it, and I played it for about 5 minutes, and then I got bored. I just didn't really like it that much, to be honest. I know it would be better if i played it longer, which I might if I feel like it.

I only really had trouble with the controls when stabbing things.

Ya...I actually lost against the scorpion boss, because I had trouble doing that attack.

Also, sometimes my motion controls would go zany when I was flying my bird. I still remember when I was first learning to fly, Zelda said something like "you seem to be learning fine!" while I was veering drastically off course and not going anywhere I wanted to go.

There were a few other things but that's what I remember.

EDIT-The dungeons felt a bit smaller than I'm used to. But I liked them a lot. The first dungeon had a really nice feel to it too.

Edited by L1049

Yeah, the dungeons did seem a bit smaller than usual, but they still took the same amount of time as any other Zelda dungeon. I think it's because you return to some of the same rooms a few times over in each one.

The scorpion boss was actually the easiest one for me in the game, lol. Ghirahim was the one who gave me the most challenging battles.

As for mini-bosses, those Stalfos. DAMN those Stalfos! Man they can be tricky!

Oh, and Timeshift Stones? I thought they were so pretty! Same with Goddess Cubes. <3

Edited by Anacybele