I have a faulty 3DS.

FrostyFireMage

My DS Lite has both of its shoulder buttons broken. My boyfriend's DS Lite has the same problem, and his DSi is not much better. My friend's 3DS also has failing shoulder buttons. Damn it Nintendo, you used to be cool and make more durable stuff than this. That said, your 3DS should still be under warranty, especially if you extended your warranty by registering your system through Club Nintendo. I haven't had stereo problems but I have had system freeze-ups, though system updates have reduced the number of times my system has crashed.

My 3DS is the only system I use now, since my DS Lite is nearly useless with a number of games and my limited GBA needs are met with emulators or my GBA Player on my GCN. All my consoles are collecting dust and so is my PSP. I mean, I only own like 3 games for my PSP and the rest are PS1 games....

Seriously. Thing is the most expensive paperweight I own.

Wow for the longest time, when I saw your avatar in the corner of my eye, I thought you were emerald.

Ok, it probably first happened within the past 12 hours. Like, "the first or second and most recent time."

Edited by L1049

Wow, I thought I was alone in this. I've been playing my modded psp go far, far, far more than my 3ds.

Exact same, but just a regular old PSP Go.

Still pissed that I can't play Birth By Sleep beyond all reason.

Wow for the longest time, when I saw your avatar in the corner of my eye, I thought you were emerald.

Ok, it probably first happened within the past 12 hours. Like, "the first or second and most recent time."

Nay sir, for I am several times more fly (flyer?) than this emerald you speak of.

Who in the world is emerald

Exact same, but just a regular old PSP Go.

Still pissed that I can't play Birth By Sleep beyond all reason.

I'd highly suggest modding it. 16 gig internal memory is great for hoarding gba/snes/nes/etc emulators and psp/ps1 games. In fact, the main reason I bought a psp go (I also own a psp3000) is because it's probably the best moddable system out there (at a reasonable price). I would never even consider using a raw psp go, since it can't play umds I already own and I'm at the whim of Sony's bullshit pricing and game availability.

edit: also, it's extremely easy to mod it (as it is for all psp versions), since there's no longer any ofw restrictions on them anymore.

Edited by Davinatorman

Nay sir, for I am several times more fly (flyer?) than this emerald you speak of.

Who in the world is emerald

Sorry, I didn't put things very well...I mean, I thought your font was an emerald color when I glanced at your avatar. But actually, it's more like a blackish color.