Twinkles

Bookoostrikes

I feel like there's already a thread about this...

But personally I always liked Little Debbie snacks better because they were cheaper and tasted just as good. Swiss Rolls and Zebra Cakes are delicious.

From what I hear, in Canada we're still getting them, Hostess is letting other Canadian companies manufacture some of their products.

I feel like there's already a thread about this...

But personally I always liked Little Debbie snacks better because they were cheaper and tasted just as good. Swiss Rolls and Zebra Cakes are delicious.

Just as good? Really? Hostess was shit and Little Debbie actually makes things that taste good. Little Debbie is on a whole different level than Hostess, really.

Just as good? Really? Hostess was shit and Little Debbie actually makes things that taste good. Little Debbie is on a whole different level than Hostess, really.

I mean twinkies were good the first couple times you had them...

I mean twinkies were good the first couple times you had them...

Nostalgia factor too stronk, man. I'd totally eat a twink for a twinkie right about now.

Hika can you subsidize my Little Debbie excursion and send me some of their stuff