A salute

Dr. Tarrasque

i give respect to that cop. that was heartwarming

2 weeks later:

Drug scandal unveiled! Corrupt cops trafficking drugs through footwear of homeless!

Nah, was a good read :P.

lol Tangerine xD

Edited by Ice Sage

The random act of kindness was captured by Jennifer Foster, a tourist from Florence, Ariz., who was visiting the city. Foster, communications director for the Pinal County Sheriff's Office in Arizona, emailed the photo to the NYPD with a note commending DePrimo.

pretty random indeed

The amazing thing to me is that people are amazed by people being nice to homeless people. Even the NYPD being nice to homeless people. It's because of that, that it's hard for me to understand this as a propaganda piece. It's too micro to be relevant to municipal politics, except perhaps as a reminded to everyone that, it sure sucks being homeless, and maybe the not-homeless don't do enough about that.

I'm just happy that this particular kindness was fortuitously timed for the homeless man at least.

Drug scandal unveiled! Corrupt cops trafficking drugs through footwear of homeless!

OMG this, this, is the kind of thorough investigation, thoroughly compromised, that transcends the largely meaninglessness nature of the drug war. I demand my NYC Wire spinoff NOW.

Edited by Mouse