North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

To those who may have ordered off of GameStop's website for a copy to be mailed to a place of reidents, I just got an email saying my copy was shipped so keep an eye out for others who bought the game this way as well.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to be posting this.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those who may have ordered off of GameStop's website for a copy to be mailed to a place of reidents, I just got an email saying my copy was shipped so keep an eye out for others who bought the game this way as well.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to be posting this.

I got an email at 11:51pm on Feb 4 telling me my copy of the game had shipped, but still nothing about the bundle (even though they told me both would ship on Feb 4 when I ordered them).

In case anyone hasn't checked into GameStop or best Buy today, I called into both and picked up mine and my boyfriend's copies as of 11am this morning. I was told that GameStop had received their shipment overnight with a rush delivery (even though Nintendo only sent them 2 despite having 5 pre-orders, although the store manager mentioned they're suppose to be receiving 10 this friday...) and Best Buy had received sometime before closing yesterday (and they received 6 despite only having one pre-order Wtf?). And I'm in the middle of the snowy country side o_o

My pre-ordered game came today. The bundle hasn't shipped yet, but gamestop changed the release date to 2/6, so I guess it should be sent out then.

Edit:

The art book came with it, and in the art book there's a picture of Masked Marth with no mask on.

Edited by Dan

Hey, turns out the Spotpass units aren't completely mute after joining the player's party. I've just moved Florina to a shinning tile and she said "What's this...?" and found an item there. Kind of odd that they'd randomly change the script there but keep the voice completely mute for the other events.

I'm moreso interested in the fact that any slightly off-color villain is getting a comparison to Gangrel in the comments. Although I have yet to see someone compare him to Ashnard, despite being an insane king of an opposing country.

Still, that's an interesting way to slip that by... or maybe they changed his character a tiny bit? ...Nah.

I'm moreso interested in the fact that any slightly off-color villain is getting a comparison to Gangrel in the comments. Although I have yet to see someone compare him to Ashnard, despite being an insane king of an opposing country.

Still, that's an interesting way to slip that by... or maybe they changed his character a tiny bit? ...Nah.

From what I've seen he's still an ass in the english version.

Nice slip there, Nintendo.

Hate to break the mood atm, but I have a question: is there a way to obtain more second Seals and Master Seals regularly or is it all random?

You can buy master seals after you beat chapter 12 and second seals after beating chapter 14. They are 2500 gold each.

And before then you should be fine too, unless you grind way more than I did or you hate everyone's default classes. I had more than enough seals for characters that needed them through loot and Annas before they became available for purchase at all times. You can also buy them from streetpass teams.

Well, next DLC is now available. "Champions of Yore 2" for $2.50. Also of note on the DLC menu is a Champions pack, which will let you purchase all 3 Champions of Yore maps once their available for $4.00.

EDIT: Ah, just realized that I posted this here, rather than the "North American release thread", where I meant to put it. If a mod sees this, could you move this post and the related posts below this one over to that topic?

Thanks for moving it Integrity.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

I just started playing the game. I set the voices to Japanese. I got through the cutscene in Chapter 1 in Japanese, and then it switched back to English and gave my male Avatar a female voice :(

Sounds like it. According to a SpotPass notification someone got, the pack will become $6.00 once the free period ends.

Still a good deal, at least. That's a savings of $1.50 not counting taxes and such, since I have no idea how all that works. Basically, it'll still be a good idea to get the set rather than one by one, unless you don't care about one of the chapter involved. I'm glad they decided to release something like that. I wasn't really expecting it, although, when it comes to this game, the unexpected seems to be the norm.

I just started playing the game. I set the voices to Japanese. I got through the cutscene in Chapter 1 in Japanese, and then it switched back to English and gave my male Avatar a female voice :(

Don't judge him, man~

he's just getting in touch with his feminine side

he's still bitter they wouldn't let him ride a pegasus