Pick my Units: FE7~

Konnor97

Okay, I feel like doing a PmU, so that's what I'll do. I do have rules or whatever, like normal.

1: No voting for Lords. I'm using those automatically. Athos also.

2: Ninils are free to be picked as a package deal, like Bartre and Karla, though if they aren't picked, I will use Nils for Lyn's mode once Lu is defeated to get him to level 7 for Ch19xx.

3: Going with that, this is LHM-HNM.

4: Bartre and Karla are a packaged deal pick.

5: If one of Harken/Karel or Geitz/Wallace are picked, only the first one of the pairs will be used. For example, if someone picks Wallace, and then another person picks Geitz later, Wallace will be used, and the person who had Geitz gets to change their pick for free.

6: One unit per person.

7: Let's go with 12 units besides the lords and Athos.

8: First 11 people to pick get their picks chosen. First-come, first-serve.

9: One of these picks is reserved, so that's why its 12 units with 11 people on the F-C, F-S rule. That person is Doga, because since he reserved a spot for me, I'll return the favor and reserve a spot for him.

10: This seems good.

[spoiler=Team] (Doga's) 1: Matt

2: Rath

3: Dorcas

4: Lucy

5: Bar-Kar

6: Dart

7: Geitz

8: Karel

9: Renault

10: Priscilla

11: Canas

12: Hawkeye

Edited by Konnor97

This is funny, I just finished a ENM file where I basically used every axe user sans Geitz, plus Sain, Wil, Prissy, and Pent. It was fun, especially with Dorcas only having 8 speed until endgame.

Anyhow, I feel almost honored that Konnor97 would reserve a space for me, especially considering the space I saved for him was in a playthrough that never got past Chapter 2 of FE3 book 1.

Well, this has dragged on long enough, and I will give you Matthew because you need to steal/chest stuff.

This is funny, I just finished a ENM file where I basically used every axe user sans Geitz, plus Sain, Wil, Prissy, and Pent. It was fun, especially with Dorcas only having 8 speed until endgame.

Anyhow, I feel almost honored that Konnor97 would reserve a space for me, especially considering the space I saved for him was in a playthrough that never got past Chapter 2 of FE3 book 1.

Well, this has dragged on long enough, and I will give you Matthew because you need to steal/chest stuff.

Thank you, kind sir. I love Matt, especially considering I had a nice 10 str one at about level 12ish.

Renault.

Only a matter of time before I got him.

Prissy-Poo?

Yay, more magic, and healers are my friends.

Canas?

More magic is always nice. Canas is also pretty cool, so that makes things better.

Edited by Konnor97