Changing RNGs or simple control enemy code?

Maybe this should have gone in ROM hacking, but here goes.

Is there a simple way to change the RNGs generated by this game (like to have it generate a fixed set of rngs)? If not, is there a simple control/reposition enemy cheat? I am on Desmume and I saw that it has an insert cheat section, is this for inserting cheat codes (like AR)? I am curious about this because I eventually want to create a simple hack, but right now I just want to figure out how to either change rngs or enemy positions. Thanks.

521D4674 E5912000, 021D5674 E1500000, D0000000 00000000

This should be the enemy control code.

I've no idea about changing the RNs. However I have used a code before that makes all RNs equal to 0 for level ups.

I figured out how to input the AR code you gave, thanks.

It's interesting that no one knows about how to change the RNs. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. Knowing how to use the AR codes should be sufficient for now.

Thanks.

I'm guessing nobody who has the skill is interested in looking into them.

I do know Japanese hackers are pretty familiar with the DS FE's RNG (that's how they created the very specific code I gave you), but unfortunately I can't read enough Japanese and DS code to figure out how it works X D