What's your MU/Avatar going to be?

Knight

Name: I'll think of something

Best stat: Strength

Worst stat: Resistance

Class: Swordmaster

Skills: Default Myrmidon/Swordmaster skills + Weapon Saver and Sol + Lethality and Pass

How many skills cann you have on one character anyway?

Lover: Frederick

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Brooks

Look: Don't remember the actual numbers and such, but the normal body, probably with either some white or dark blue hair.

Class: Either Sniper or Assassin with bows. Probably assassin because reverse grip.

Best/Worst: I think I chose either Skill or Speed/Res or Defence

Waifu: Either Tiki/Lucina/Dezel

Skills: As much as I can gather up that boost critical. Wrath, Gamble, Bow Expert, Lethality, Astra wait that's 5 right there

As for voice, mute I guess I'd like the 'ore' voice, but it depends on how they translate it.

Best: Speed

Worst: Luck

Partner: Sol or Chrom

Class: Myrmidon or Mage

Appearance: As boyish as possible.

Yes, I'm going female the first time around just to romance dudes. Yes, I am a very shallow person. Yes, I am going to pretend they're male the whole time. No, I am not sorry.

Um um um... I am not sure. Gender is mostly irrelevent since there's no chance I'll use myself for my Avatar anyway, but I guess I could give some general ideas for each gender.

Male:

Name: Russell

Sex: Herp

Class: Strategist -> Grandmaster/Dark Knight/Demon Fighter (in keeping with initial weapon ranks. Other classes will be used to acquire skills) May be a Knight/General instead.

Appearence: Red hair (pinkish-red if the game allows it; whatever's closest to hair color 4 in FE12) middle-size body structure, boyish/feminine face, yellow/brown eyes.

Best Stat: Defense

Worst Stat: Speed

Skills: I dunno.

Lover: Not a clue.

Female:

Name: Polka

Sex: Derp

Class: Strategist -> Archer -> Bride/Assassin/Sniper/Bow Knight/somethingfemalewithbows (in keeping with her New Mystery of the Emblem class line (Archer > General.) Other classes will be used to acquire skills)

Appearence: Spiky green hair or another hairstyle that I decide fits her (color fixed as green), probably middle-size body structure, slightly inwardly-slanted purple eyes.

Best Stat: Luck, Speed or Defense

Worst Stat: HP, Magic or Resistance

Skills: No idea.

Lover: Haven't the foggiest.

Polka is actually just Return of the FE12 MU, but I ended up liking her so much that she might just return, Link-style, to give Chrom and friends a hand... Either that or FE12 Hard Mode hero Newman will be canon to Awakening!Polka's exploits. Russell is just a random My Unit I made once and never ended up doing anything with. Of course, I might end up with a totally different character from either of these, but Polka and Russell are the top two candidates.

Edited by Starlight36

Name: My Real Name

Sex: Male

Class: Mage and Priest Job Trees, & Great Knight, will probably end in Sage or Grand Master

Best Stat: Magic

Worst Stat: Defence (Yep...)

Skills: Miracle, Dual Guard+, Magic Expert, Renewal, Rainbow Cry

Lover: None, because I want a man-waifu. Sorry Mark. Maybe I'll get Mark on a 2nd play through.

I like being squishy and magey, and I probably have a really crappy Skill Set, but oh well.

I also can't decide between small or medium body types; I'm a short person, but the medium-sized MU has better style options.

Pocky

Gender - Female

Best Stat - Strength

Worst Stat - Speed

Class Path - Strategist->Sage->Sorcerer->Dark Knight->Swordmaster->Grandmaster

Weapon Route - Mix of Sword and Magic (Fire, mostly)

Lover - Nope, not gonna romance. The closest thing I'm getting is Sariya to A rank. Yuri ftw~

Skills - Magnificent Flame, Magic Expert, Sword Expert, Vengeance, Life Absorb

Appearance - Long blond hair with a average body. Now if only we could get some giant glasses.

I'm prolly gonna go for a bit of a glass cannon type character, Spellsword all the way tho. Also gonna aim for A-ranking all the characters I can.

Edited by StrategistPockystix

Skills, let's see: Sword Expert, Astra, Sword Slayer, Quick Slash, and Counter. I want his skill set to be similar to my story's character abilities.

Well, I am planning on doing a lot for building all the supports but for my first playthrough

Name: Brennen (Real name FYI)

Class: Strategist -- Mercenary -- Cavalier -- Dark Mage -- Sorcerer -- Dark Knight -- Berserker -- Paladin -- Hero -- Grandmaster -- Demon Fighter

Best Stat: Speed

Worst stat: Luck

Skills: Starting off - Discipline, War Knowledge, Weapon Saver, Curse, Crimson Curse

Skills: Promoted - Weapon Saver, Vengeance, Life Absorb, Wrath, Sol, Defender, Magnificent Flame, Quick Slash

Skills: Final - Weapon Saver, Life Absorb, Sol, Magnificent Flame, Limit Breaker (Sol may be replaced with any of my other skills)

Weapons: Axes and Magic mostly (Wind magic)

Lover: Mariabel or Tiki

Appearance: As close as possible to my actual appearance.

Share any info you want

What gender will he/she be?

What are his/her best or worst stats?

Who will be their romantic partner?

Will you reclass them? And to what?

Wizard or Warrior?

What will be their appearance?

etc.

Fill in any or all of the above, and maybe state reasons for your choices.

I'll give my MU info

Male

Best stat Speed

Worst Resistence

Haven't decided his weapon of choice.

I will reclass him to either Hero, Sorcerer, or when I can, Demon Fighter

He will marry Serge

Edit: Oh, he will be named Red Warrior, after the main character from a story I'm working on, his appearance will resemble him as well

That is my info.

me my unit will be a sword master

best stat defence

worst stat hp

Weapon of choice legendary sword

he will marry the cute cleric liz(lissa)

First runthrough will be:

Name: Blythe.

Best: Magic, Worst: either Luck or Defense

Class: Strategist -> Grandmaster -> Dark Knight with the skills they provide. Hoping that's feasible in-game without really grinding. Wouldn't really be concerend with optimizing post-game yet.

Marrying Miriel first.

If I'm to make a canon MU, I'm seriously contemplating making it a female because Valkyrie, Pegs, and Lightning Speed.

Define this.

The furthest thing from any actual canon, an MU I create that I choose to see as the canonical character within the game.

I would have other files with different MUs, but my canon MU is the one I like to think of as actually existing that I care the most about.

canonical character within the game.

Your choice of using the word "canon" isn't really proper then. MU itself is a mirror of what the player chooses it to be. There's no "canon" MU.

Your MU can be a freaking mute for goodness sake, and all the characters talk for them. For all we know, that's the "canon" one because of FE7's silent tactician.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Your choice of using the word "canon" isn't really proper then. MU itself is a mirror of what the player chooses it to be. There's no "canon" MU.

Your MU can be a freaking mute for goodness sake, and all the characters talk for them. For all we know, that's the "canon" one because of FE7's silent tactician.

I suppose headcanon would been a better term to use. People like me are planning to make dozens of playthroughs with a different MU, a different experience, a different adventure each time. However, there is one MU that stands above the rest, the MU that represents 'you' the most. This is the MU that is 'canon' to no one else, but the player who created them.

I suppose headcanon would been a better term to use. People like me are planning to make dozens of playthroughs with a different MU, a different experience, a different adventure each time. However, there is one MU that stands above the rest, the MU that represents 'you' the most. This is the MU that is 'canon' to no one else, but the player who created them.

Basically. Should have used "headcanon," although my sentence put forth what I meant well enough.

Obviously there's no canonical specific MU. Apologies for my language not being sufficiently clear.

I'm more inclined to associate MU's child with the FE7 tactician than I am MU, mute or not, myself, for the time being.

Edited by Sublime Manic

i know this might seem a bit weird buthas anyone married a unit they liked then took a fancy to another unit as im tempted by sariya although im married to liz

That isnt weird at all XD I actually started playinc convinced I'd marry Henry first then got charmed by Chrom-nom's adorkable supports XD

What gender will he/she be?

Female!

What are his/her best or worst stats?

Best: Speed Worst: Strength

Who will be their romantic partner?

I'm torn between Gaia and Krom. I like Gaia's personality more for the most part, but Krom's kind of awkwardly cute and I like

how you can have two kids with him. (I wish there were more pairings that gave you two kids for female MUs)

(edit: And now I've read Riviera's and he sounds so sweet and he's so pretty... ;~; And Grego is so big and strong and seems so concerned about MU... Ahhh I can't choose...)

Will you reclass them? And to what?

IF it were possible I'd definitely choose Dancer, since Dancers are my favourite classes in games... but since MUs aren't allowed to be Dancers (whyyyy ;-; ), I'll go for Sage, which is usually my second-choice...

What will be their appearance?

Long brown highlighted hair, brown eyes, medium height, probably silent voice. I'm kinda dull, haha. x)

Edited by kyattei

Name: Haru or Yuzan (hi-fives to whoever get those references ;D)

Body Type: 1

Hair Type: 4 or 1

Hair Color: Purple of Teal

Best Stat: Strength (haven't decided)

Worst Stat: Luck

Class: Strategist/Grandmaster - Thief/Trickster - Myrmidon/Swordmaster- Pegasus Knight/ Dark Pegasus

Lover: Sariya

Sword or Magic?: Sword (but my my plans may change)

I also got my planned pairings if anyone wants to see. Some are kinda bland but they may change in the future

Generation 1:

Lissa - Henry

Sully - Kellam

Sumia - Chrom

Miriel - Fredrick

Mariabel - Donnel

Olivia - Gaia

Velvet - Vaike

Tiamo - Sol

Nono - Licht

Sariya - Me of course.

Serge - Ronku (Lonqu)

Generation 2:

These ones don't really impact the game much and i don't have many but hey, at least i get to see some cute support convos :3

Cynthia - Azur

Serena - Wood

Edited by Devalon

Name: Undecided

Best Stat: Magic (boosts to an offensive stat and speed? yes please)

Worst Stat: Luck or Resistance (leaning toward luck)

Class: End in dark knight, after getting grandmaster skills

Weapon: Primarily use magic (fire or thunder), swords too though

He shall marry Lucina.

Not sure about appearance, Probably purple hair, can't find the topic with all of the options, I guess I'll go find shadow's video...

Medium height, eyes 2, Hair 1/2/4, hair color 18,

Edited by FENinjaGuy