Favourite quotes

Hana

I dont know what the original japanese line was but in Chrom and Female Avatar's supports when Chrom walks in on the Female Avatar the way she screams 'KINDLY GET THE HELL OUT!' was so funny that it makes me PRAY they keep it in the NA release.

Im really hopeful for that XD

For some reason I really like the english quote of Lissa saying 'I am NOT delicate!' XD

It took me a little while to get that line but now I also think it's really hilarious and one of my favorite quotes. laugh.gif I am also hoping that this line stays in the game or at least something similar to it.

As for localized quotes, my favorite has to be this line from Chrom and Female Avatar's C support.

Chrom: I suppose I've never really thought of you as a lady.

The funny part (at least for me) is that he's talking to a tall Female Avatar when he says this line!laugh.gif

It took me a little while to get that line but now I also think it's really hilarious and one of my favorite quotes. laugh.gif I am also hoping that this line stays in the game or at least something similar to it.

As for localized quotes, my favorite has to be this line from Chrom and Female Avatar's C support.

The funny part (at least for me) is that he's talking to a tall Female Avatar when he says this line!laugh.gif

That B support scene was a classic! Made me lol seeing Kroms BLUSH OF ULTIMATE MANLY DERP! That C support is looking good, too. It would be strange in our culture to say "you're not really a 'woman' to me", but to say you're not a 'lady' holds a bit more weight (or at least it does around here, people get their noses out of joint if they're called 'unladylike'...) .

The B support was so funny! Makes me sad I couldn't find a video of that support on Youtube, because I got really curious after reading it and wanted to see Chrom's embarrassed facial expression.

Now I'm just sitting here, waiting for Feb 4 just to see the B support in all it's humor.

The B support was so funny! Makes me sad I couldn't find a video of that support on Youtube, because I got really curious after reading it and wanted to see Chrom's embarrassed facial expression.

Now I'm just sitting here, waiting for Feb 4 just to see the B support in all it's humor.

:lol: Let's just say Major Blush Face!

If you want to see a support video, just use Niconico or one of it's variants. It's got pretty much all of them. I haven't seen the ChromxFemaleMU though. I have seen the ChromxMaleMU, which I prefer as a support in and of itself.

Edited by Onestep

If you want to see a support video, just use Niconico or one of it's variants. It's got pretty much all of them. I haven't seen the ChromxFemaleMU though. I have seen the ChromxMaleMU, which I prefer as a support in and of itself.

What's Niconico? (Link please! Teasing isnt nice)

And I like MU/Avatar's(Boku/Ore 1): Senkyoku o kaeru!(I just happen to hear that in a certain LP) I think it means something like "I'll change the flow of battle or I'll turn things around"

That's also my favourite quote! I hope they translate that to, "I'll turn the tide of war!" Or battle, whatever. XD

On another note: Yay, another Sengoku BASARA fan! *-*

"Ore wa maken" is funny for another reason to me - it's often joked by Japanese players because it can be interpreted as "I'm demon sword!"

Personally speaking, mine is when

Nn questions whether her father likes only little girls. (Ronkuu will more or less admit this is the case.)

というか、お父さんはお母さんの

どこが良かったですか。▼

あんなに子供っぽいのに、

よく女として見れましたですね。▼

それともアレですか? お父さんは

幼い少女しか好きになれないのですか?▼

It sounds just so out of place if not for the overall setting of this game.

A certain FE6 character's meme-inducing line also returns in a DLC.

"私は強い…私は賢い…私は美しい…私は正しい…誰よりも…誰よりもだっ!"

It's Nacien boasting his strength, cleverness, beauty and rightiousness in the final DLC in the first series.

This line is also in the SpotPass version, in a shorter form. I don't think it will survive in the English version if the length limit of the SpotPass profile lines is the same.

Edited by nocturnal YL

• 1 year later...

-Fred's crit activation, "pick a god and pray!" is one of the most badass lines I've heard.

-I think that Vaike's crit line, "looks like Teach just got tenure!" was cleverly written.

-The way Anthony Jenkens (Gangrel's English VA) delivers the line "beg for your life!" sounds cool to me.

-Gangrel and Emmeryn's Hot Spring Scramble coversations.

-Sully and Panne's Summer Scramble conversations.

-Morgan and Yarne's supports (made even better for me because of the aforementioned Sully and Panne covos, so it seems like Sully!Morgan inherited a love of bunnies from her mother).

-Gregor and Cordelia's supports were downright hilarious.

-All of Inigo's crit activation quotes.

-Henry's "I'm gonna kill you!" line was cool, especially with his laughter.