[Help!] The forum I like won't respond to my posts (´・ω・`)

Lord of Gabriel Knight

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

749HJ.png

sooo, the hair looked combover-ish because the long pieces of hair were all coming from the very back of his head, I drew a rough thing over it to kinda show how the hair should be flowing? I tried to dabble in the fur but I really just...can't...fur, so I uh...if I were you I'd just make the fur longer or use a different material. Short fur is kinda weird

this version seems to have a ton of colors, also? and the part of the headband flowing doesn't match the headband on his head 0:

• 4 weeks later...

he seems a bit small to me

yeah 71 wide by 65 high is pretty small, but that's kind of up to you I guess if you're trying to make a tiny male archer

also I'm working on that animation yet again, jumps are kind of annoying for me to frame up...

Edited by Skitty of Time

[insert racist joke about robbin' hoods]

I wanna say "yaaaaay it looks better" but I'm the one who suggested the changes, does that make me like, conceited? Oh well. He legitimately looks less cartoonish than he did before which is a good thing. Also, is that really 16 colours? Feels like so much more.

Edited by Agro

• 3 weeks later...