So I just watched Breaking Dawn Part 2

Junkhead

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I saw the title and all I could think was...

...why?

You don't need to be a film student to see all the things WRONG with this movie, even if all you have to go from is the trailer. They still can't act, the writing is abominable and the special effects are ludicrous.

Example:

They are fighting on a lake. A frozen lake. In winter.

WHY THE HELL IS NO-ONES BREATH MISTING?!

Before you give me the 'undead' bullcrap, the WEREWOLVES aren't dead, why isn't THEIR breath misting.

That's a very small detail very few people will pay attention to (like they're going to pay attention to that when there's a damn fight going on).

And yeah, I've always knew the effects were bad, but I like it anyway.

Since when does a movie need to have good quality to be good?

I'm sorry, I saw the title and all I could think was...

...why?

You don't need to be a film student to see all the things WRONG with this movie, even if all you have to go from is the trailer. They still can't act, the writing is abominable and the special effects are ludicrous.

Example:

They are fighting on a lake. A frozen lake. In winter.

WHY THE HELL IS NO-ONES BREATH MISTING?!

Before you give me the 'undead' bullcrap, the WEREWOLVES aren't dead, why isn't THEIR breath misting.

he mad

So I just watched Breaking Dawn Part 2

I'm sorry.

*cough* The series is kind of a guilty pleasure here too. ^^" I could never see it in the theater though. I've watched them all in the perfect comfort/shame of my own home.

My housemate's friend went to see it a few weeks back. Apparently the most interesting part was when somebody got up halfway through to go to the toilet and fell down the stairs :lol:

Going by the opinion of one video review I watched, made by a guy who hated the rest of the books and movies as much as or more than anybody, part 2 might actually own because it no longer tries to look good, it just revels in being ridiculously bad. Actual so-bad-it's-good, rather than so_numbingly_bad, as it were. Bella intercepts a tiger or cougar or something in the middle of this massive leap and eats the fuck out of it, for example. Supposedly the climax, compared to how weak and piddly the rest of the series is, is actually jaw-droppingly fantastic while still being stupid as hell in every way.

Edited by Rehab

since always

i am pretty sure the definition of a good movie is good quality things

i'm not talking about effects, chump

I don't know, you do get films which are so ridiculously bad it's funny

holy fucking balls it's mike

hey bud

http://youtu.be/uPuTYdClVls?t=3s