HM 155 turns

Chiki

Managed a 3-turn of 2-2. Surprisingly easy on the whole.

The Lethe critical at the end wasn't necessary if I gave Nephenee a str level up and put Nealuchi closer to kill the boss.

This vid is uploading right now, so it might not work for 15 minutes from the time of this post. But I have to get going so I'm leaving this here.

Edited by Olwen

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-turned 2-3. I know 2-E will be a 1-turn, so here are my Part 2 stats:

2-P: 9 turns
2-1: 2 turns
2-2: 3 turns
2-3: 4 turns
2-E: 1 turn
Total: 19 turns

Edited by Olwen

That 1-E strategy was absolutely brilliant.

I noticed you didn't bother with the 2-3 Speedwing. I guess the Haar transfer kind of eliminated the need for it, but I was wondering how you planned to handle the 3-5 boss. I had originally thought Crown at 24 speed + the Speedwing but it looks the DB still has the 1-E one and of course 2-3 is out. Is he in OHKO range with the Horselayer?

Edited by Gergeshwan

That 1-E strategy was absolutely brilliant.

I noticed you didn't bother with the 2-3 Speedwing. I guess the Haar transfer kind of eliminated the need for it, but I was wondering how you planned to handle the 3-5 boss. I had originally thought Crown at 24 speed + the Speedwing but it looks the DB still has the 1-E one and of course 2-3 is out. Is he in OHKO range with the Horselayer?

I think I just went for an Adept activation on that boss with the Tomahawk.

Damn, you've been busy with this - that's a lot to catch up with. Have you been keeping track of your resource allocation / expenditure?

No, but it's pretty easy to remember.

Just letting you guys know that I won't be able to update until around maybe Wednesday.

Also, I was wondering about two things:

1) Is a 4-turn of Chapter 3-4 possible for this playthrough? I just glanced at it for a couple minutes before packing up my Wii and it didn't seem like it, but I want to be sure. If it is possible please don't tell me the strategy!

2) Is a 1-turn of 4-E-5 possible for this playthrough? I got a 2-turn on my last try and it seemed pretty impossible to cut a turn from that.

A 4-turn on 3-4 seems very unlikely. Getting both Ranulf and Ike up there is pretty damn hard with only Haar to ferry.

5 turns seems more logical. (as in attainable)

A 1-turn of 4-E-5 is very possible. Don't you use the royals and triangle attacks in this PT?

I think I can use a double Haar rescue-take-drop for 3-4, giving me an easy 4-turn.

The problem is 4-E-5 though. Are there any videos of it being done on HM? Is HM any different than NM for the Ashera battle?

You're one to admire, pulling out these crazy turncounts on even more crazy luck-reliant strategies.

It's a shame alot of people are playing dumb and just passing by without commenting on this to-be record.

You know, I'm not particularly against these luck-reliant strategies...but I do think it's quite the sacrifice of effort and time you're putting through with this- But don't get me wrong, in no way I wish you to take a halt on this run. Actually, I might as well incourage you even further, and to go on with this...with this MADNESS.

Luck.

The problem is 4-E-5 though. Are there any videos of it being done on HM? Is HM any different than NM for the Ashera battle?

Dondon has videos of it, but he made use of neither growths nor PoR bonuses (so you should match his turn count at the very least).

You're one to admire, pulling out these crazy turncounts on even more crazy luck-reliant strategies.

It's a shame alot of people are playing dumb and just passing by without commenting on this to-be record.

You know, I'm not particularly against these luck-reliant strategies...but I do think it's quite the sacrifice of effort and time you're putting through with this- But don't get me wrong, in no way I wish you to take a halt on this run. Actually, I might as well incourage you even further, and to go on with this...with this MADNESS.

Luck.

Lol Soul, the strategies and RNG abuse take me around an hour per chapter. It isn't as time consuming as you think.

Btw I was talking about 1-turning 4-E-5.

Edited by Olwen

I think the auras have fixed stats, so you can easily draw up a map and plan the last chapter in advance. It's not too difficult with the exception of getting Micaiah and Sanaki up to around max magic. You also won't need anyone except those you use for LTC, except maybe Shinon and Boyd. Well that's what I did anyway, there are definitely other strats.

If you want here are the NM stats, hopefully they are not changed in HM.

Auras: 90HP, 30Def, 30Res, 35AS

Ashera: 120HP, 35Def, 50Res, 32AS, tile adds 15 avo

Yeah, I tried to find a 1-turn strategy for this playthrough but I can't find one without relying on crazy amounts of bexp.

How did you do it nano? Maybe I can figure something out from that.

• 2 weeks later...