3-6: 7 turns   3-7: 13 turns  3-8: 3 turns
3-9: 3 turns   3-10: 3 turns  3-11: 4 turns
3-12: 2 turns  3-13: 2 turns  3-E: 4 turns
Total: 62 turns

Part 4:

Silver Army: Naesala, Skrimir, Nealuchi, Haar, Jill, Ulki
Greil Army: Ike, Nailah, Titania, Boyd, Mia, Janaff
Hawk Army: Tibarn, Tauroneo, Tanith, Ranulf, Lucia, Marcia
Endgame Team: Naesala, Nailah, Tibarn, Caineghis, Giffca, Jill, Haar, Tanith, Boyd, Mia

4-P: 2 turns   	4-1: 2 turns   4-2: 4 turns
4-3: 3 turns 	4-4: 5 turns   4-5: 1 turn
4-E-1: 2 turns  4-E-2: 1 turn  4-E-3: 1 turn
4-E-4: 1 turn	4-E-5: 2 turns Total: 24 turns

Top 5:

5. Titania: 71 wins
4. Ike: 76 wins
3. Boyd: 96 wins
2. Haar: 107 wins
1. Jill: 116 wins

Edited by Olwen

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't do transfers for ike, or at least don't cap his spd

I was able to kill him by manipulating a Jill crit with Silver Poleaxe. It worked out fine--all I have to watch out for is not giving him too many HP levels, which is easy.

If you want to use MIa you should get her transfers. Her start is a bit iffy with relying on dodges and all. She's highly overrated and can use all the help.

Also Brom Transfer is genrally better then a Nephenee one.

You plan to get a transfer for both Tauroneo's and Mordecai's SPD?

You realize Tauroneo needs 3 speedwings to cap SPD and Mordecai needs 4 of them right? With only 3 speedwings in PoR I dont think youre gonna have much luck with that.

Mia transfers it is.

You plan to get a transfer for both Tauroneo's and Mordecai's SPD?

You realize Tauroneo needs 3 speedwings to cap SPD and Mordecai needs 4 of them right? With only 3 speedwings in PoR I dont think youre gonna have much luck with that.

Whoops, you're right. I have to think of another plan for reliably 3-turning that chapter then.

Will this be a cumulative run or chapter-by-chapter? Because this:

Marcia: Str, Skl, Spd, Def (for 3-9 and 4-3 and 4-5)

Is impossible.

Also Brom Transfer is genrally better then a Nephenee one.

A good transfer on Neph gets her doubling right away and gets her up to speed much faster in case he plans on using her later. A Brom transfer does just about nothing immediately and he's not being used long term on account of his class. Neph transfer is way better.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

4-3 and 4-5)

4-2, my bad.

Also, Neph transfer is necessary to kill Yeardley with Wrath on turn 2.

What do people think about an Oscar + Tanith + Marcia + Mia + Tibarn combo on Part 4? Would a 3 turn be feasible?

4-2, my bad.

Also, Neph transfer is necessary to kill Yeardley with Wrath on turn 2.

What do people think about an Oscar + Tanith + Marcia + Mia + Tibarn combo on Part 4? Would a 3 turn be feasible?

What levels would you expect Tanith + Marcia to be at that period? Also, would Marcia's strength be a problem or not?

If you don't recruit heather you'll lose a few turns because you miss the pass scroll but if you can 2-turn 2-1 that's okay. Nephenee will have to be a dodgemaster to do so though since she's squishy as hell.

Also the reason that Brom Transfer is better is because he can actually use it in the 2 chapters the 2 of them are relevant. The speed will get him doubling only the slowest enemies but unlike Naphenee he isn't killed by a breeze and he does have an enemy phase. Get Nephenee on the duty to get that steel axe to him and let him do the work. (At least in normal non-bullshit luck based play)

I think I discovered a few strategies that will allow me to get the same turncount with one Pass.

And yes, I'll do anything possible (except some crazy RNG abuse) for this playthrough. That includes character deaths.

Marcia's strength won't be a problem and they should both be around level 2-3 promoted.

I think the only chapter affected by a second Pass is 1-E, and it doesn't save 3 turns.

I wonder how far will you go for 1-P? Personally I think it's the biggest hurdle, as you can go for anything between 4 and 7 turns, depending on the amount of RNG shenanigans.

Are Oscar and Tauroneo transfer really necessary? For Oscar, I think Titania and Haar can cover everything already, and he doesn't have good part 4 usage. Jill can take on 3-12 by herself and beat it in 2 turns.

I actually find Shinon transfer to be useful, since he is great for 1 turn of 4-E-5. Also Ulki as mentioned.

MOD EDIT: yo don't doublepost

Edited by Integrity

I wonder how far will you go for 1-P? Personally I think it's the biggest hurdle, as you can go for anything between 4 and 7 turns, depending on the amount of RNG shenanigans.

As far as my patience will allow: maybe five turns.

Jill can take on 3-12 by herself and beat it in 2 turns.

This is hard mode. It's impossible.

For Oscar, I think Titania and Haar can cover everything already, and he doesn't have good part 4 usage

He's better than nothing though. He's only 9 levels away from promoting, and once he gets over the thickets in 4-2 I think he might help.

Edited by Aeine

I managed to get to the final chapter of PoR with 14000 BEXP points remaining and all of my planned transfers.

Ike: Str, Skl, Spd, Def, Res

Haar: HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Ilyana: Mag, Skl, Spd, Res

Nephenee: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Mia: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Jill: HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Tanith: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Boyd: HP, Str, Skl, Spd

Tauroneo: Str, Spd

Marcia: Str, Skl, Spd, Def, Res

Oscar: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Titania: Str, Spd

Items remaining: 1 Energy Drop, 2 Dracoshields, 2 Spirit Dusts, 3 Master Seals

Who should I bexp now? My ideas are I can probably pick between three or four of Ulki, Janaff, Mordecai, Lethe, Lucia and Zihark. Suggestions?

Edited by Aeine

Ulki and Janaff all the way, unless you're sure that one of the other ones will cut turns when given the investment. The benefit Ulki and Janaff would obtain seems longer-lasting and not just situational, though.

That's what I thought too.

I'm just wondering if I'll need Lethe and/or Mordecai for a 3-turn clear of 2-2. The answer seems no so far, because Mordecai can't deal with the knights without being able to double them and Lethe can't even ORKO the boss.

Seems like I'll have to drop Wrath Nephenee in the middle of the battlefield with a Javelin or something for that chapter, to clear all the knights and the mages. I don't know how I'll deal with the general/sage boss yet.

Without actually checking numbers, Lethe (with +Str) or Lucia (also +Str) seem most likely to have visible effects on achieving the lowest possible turn counts, basically for just for 2-2, though. Mordecai would be if he could get Spd, and Janaff and Ulki probably come too late in the game for their transfers to have a significant effect.

Transfers Lucia has 32 might with her Silver Sword. She does become able to ORKO the boss, but that doesn't help at all since she actually has to Arrive on turn 3, not waste time with anything else. She still can't kill any Generals or knights without a crit, which is the main problem. Her transfers do nothing except give her one more crit.

Lethe, on the other hand, still can't ORKO the boss even with a str transfer, but she's almost there: she just needs one more strength level to do it. Knowing that laguz level up like molasses though, I'd have to rely on a crit to kill the boss (16%).

The only way for me to finish the chapter would be to somehow be able to get Nephenee under 25% of her HP, and kill the General in front of the boss on turn 3. Then have Lethe get a crit on the boss and let Lucia seize.

There is only one occasion I can think of where letting a unit die helped me save turns, and that's in Chapter 28 of FE9. Tanith has to die to drop a siege tome user, so the sage can kill a tiger and a dragon on turn 2 with Reyson's help. I'm unlikely to discover anything like that for FE10.

Edited by Aeine

Final list of transfers:

Ike: Str, Skl, Spd, Def, Res

Haar: HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Ilyana: Mag, Skl, Spd, Res

Nephenee: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Mia: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Jill: HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Tanith: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Boyd: HP, Str, Skl, Spd

Tauroneo: Str, Spd

Marcia: Str, Skl, Spd, Def, Res

Oscar: Str, Skl, Spd, Def

Titania: Str, Spd

Lucia: Str, Mag, Spd

Lethe: Str

Ulki: Str, Def

Janaff: Str, Def

Sothe: 38 HP, 20 Str, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Def, 22 Luk, 12 Res

Giffca: Str

Managed to get enough bexp + cexp to cap them all. Time to start this playthrough.

Isn't making Sothe more durable going to prevent him from activating Resolve? Though he might not even need it with those stats and a couple good knife forges.

Eh, I never found Resolve Sothe to be very useful. Luckily I have another save file in case I'm not satisfied with the transfers.

Prologue - 5 turns

This chapter took me around 200 tries to do, but thankfully the hardest chapter in the game is now over.

Turn 1: Micaiah critkills the Bandit. Edward charges.

Turn 2: Edward goes to a place where every Bandit can attack. Micaiah kills a Bandit that attacked Edward on turn 1 enemy phase.

Turn 3: Edward uses a Vulnerary whilst surrounded by Bandits. Micaiah uses a Herb and stays at a place where she can lure one Bandit.

Turn 4: Edward moves to a spot to lure the boss and uses a Vulnerary. Micaiah kills a Bandit. Leonardo charges.

Turn 5: Leonardo shoves Micaiah so she can kill the boss after Edward weakened him with Wrath.