HM 155 turns

Chiki

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that general is pretty troll. Usually, the chapter is only 2 turned in drafts because of him >_>. Theres also a Horseslayer General like that in 4-1 but he isnt significant.

I think I'll be able to kill him with a Janaff activating Adept and/or Tear.

Is there anything like that on 4-3 or 4-4?

Managed to cut a turn in 4-1, fortunately. I wonder if a 3-turn of 4-2 is possible? TruebladeLucia is gonna probably be the key to that, so it's good I saved a Master Crown for her.

Edited by Olwen

For 4-3, something weird happened while I was recording and I couldn't get the 3-turn recorded for some reason, but I do have an almost 3-turn in which Haar was killed by Numida before I could get the 3-turn. It's very clear that a 3-turn is possible though, so I think this video will suffice to show that.

Edited by Olwen

What is the lowest turn count for this mode thus far by anyone? Well, I guess lowest that wasn't TASed. I suppose a number of low turn runs are possible, but require ridiculous luck.

4 turns is possible on 1-P and 1-2, but 4 turns would be headache to rig on hard mode, and 1-2 isn't possible on hard either (since it basically involves a super Edward that can ORKO and tank a bit on top of that.)

Congrats on this, it was interesting to watch.