FE7 Lords + Bows LHM+HHM Playthrough

ZemZem

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will turn out the best?

Lyn is definitely prepared for HHM.

WIL <3

Also NILS SO SKILLED!

I know. Amazing start for Wil. <3

Like I said, that SKILL on Nils surprised me. NOT COMPLAINING.

Edited by ZM456

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Wil certainly looks like he's ready to go.

That Wil is just plain ridiculous with DAT SPEED, why does he never do that for me?

My Wils have a tendency on being speed-blessed:

RtZh9.png

This is from a casual playthrough I'm currently playing through. But alas! The run continues! Sorry for lack of updates, my dad is the biggest computer hog. Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas.

Chapter 11: Another Journey

Turns taken: 13

ulqkP.png

The vast majority of the enemies were killed, and Matthew was able to get the red gem and the other thief's lockpick after a bout of stealing from one another.

The plan: Hector basically broke the wall and went down to the chest room to handle the enemies surging in, and after they were all cleared out, he went to the left and headed straight for the boss. It was easy to do, despite the archers REALLY being annoying. I had to restart this chapter twice due to BS from the archers and Hector deciding not to hit anything.

AQpPV.png

As for the levels:

qIoG8.png

9DgkU.png

Hector's off to a really good start. It'll make C12 easier, hopefully.

7 AS Hector also:

5VYiy.png

Doubles the boss. Win.

09jHw.png

SKILL's gonna be pretty important in the chapters to come. I hope he gains a lot of it.

Next chapter's gonna suuuuuuck. Rebecca's bases are terribleh, and Eliwood's either hit or miss. >_<

• 2 weeks later...

Dat Lyn and dat Wil so good.

I can't wait for them both to come back. Seriously. I WANT MY BASED LYN.

Chapter 12: Birds of a Feather

Turns taken: 14

OSiT2.png

Hector getting good levels early on helped SO MUCH. Oswin and Matthew made awesome meatshields, as well, as did Marcus. Because Hector gained some much needed SPD early on, he could double the Pegasus knights and keep them away from Serra.

RHBKM.png

Just keeps on getting better and better.

eesTa.png

And he doesn't give a damn what comes after him.

hGN2n.png

FUCK YES.

As for the bottom of the map, Lowen went to get the secret book village, while Dorcas and Bartre hid in the corner. The fighters were easy to handle (though Eliwood had to heal a few times and hopefully dodge the fighters that kept attacking him, and the archer didn't help matters at all), and Rebecca provided some useful chip, as well as stealing a few kills.

JppzD.png

4urVr.png

Dem bases. Hopefully she follows Wil's lead.

n8YsB.png

YOU SERVED ME WELL, THANK YOU.

AlQIt.png

Zagan's an ass, and he could double Oswin while he was carrying Serra. As did the fighter with the hand axe, but the latter MISSED Oswin on the second attack, leaving him with 2 HP. Since Oswin is a useful meatshield early on, I thanked my dumb luck and sent everyone downward to the fort and armory.

GCIlx.png

Eliwood's first level is alright. Would've preferred SPD over SKILL, but I'm not complaining.

KWyV8.png

hahaha what the fuck

Don't do this to me, Rebecca. >_<

7RTZK.pngUnZiI.png

Base Serra is the best dodgetank. Goddamn.

UdGrx.png

Not a ZM level and not a Shin level, so it's A-OK. Actually, Hector's probably the only unit I wouldn't mind ZM levels from, as he really needs SKILL.

Hector, Eliwood, and Rebecca then chipped away at Zagan, who was then brought down by Eliwood:

Ub2kl.png

Netting him one of the best three stat levels I could ask for, and ending this annoying chapter.

This greatly displeases me. Also, now that I'm aware this exists, consider me your newest fan. From now on, I demand Rebecca gains the very best levels.

Yeah disappointing first level. >_< And I'm counting on you, in that case.

Chapter 13: In Search of Truth

Turns taken: 37

4lSRp.png

Because I wanted to get to 13x, everyone goes toward the village, and later our three units head toward the castle so Hector can seize. Easy? Not really.

kMClU.png

Hector needed this more than anyone.

fkrea.png

DAMN YOU HORSEBIRDS.

0Jabe.png

GOOD. Very good.

t5BUv.png

Also good!

Q6N6k.png

This is where I spend the vast majority of the turns during this chapter. It didn't help that even Oswin and Marcus couldn't hold out against the enemies for too long. Everyone else was either 2HKO'ed or 3HKO'ed. Thankfully I managed while giving Hector, Eliwood, and Rebecca all the kills.

u63fl.pngbkHHp.png

GBA Pegasus knights have godawful CON, which cripples their SPD.

L8ht9.png

BEST LORD.

m8Uau.png

Er...sure.

EMk3k.png

Matthew recruits Guy when he gets the chance.

ZRuHz.png

And Hector and Eliwood get their C support.

kBdbA.png

i swear i'm not rng aboosing seriosuly

rAdDr.png

I think he gained STR in every level so far.

After all the enemies to the north were cleared out, Marcus sold some stuff we didn't need and bought some vulnararies, which will come in handy. Not using Serra for the earlygame kinda blows, but I like the increased difficulty. Glad I got out of this without a single casualty.

pFfGB.png

YOU CAN'T BE THIS BASED

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, GOOD SIR

uGiF3.png

ha

After Hector weakens the boss enough for Eliwood to kill him:

YX90p.png

Alright.

And that concludes the-

TJjqB.png

Goddammit! At least Rebecca leveled from killing both of them:

TE4Ka.png

Defenses are nice- oh who am I kidding, you're gonna be terrible if you keep this up!

Why can't you be more like NORN.PNG?

Chapter 13x: The Peddler Merlinus

Turns taken: 7 forced

ZGLHC.png

Short and boring chapter. And believe it or not...NOT bad at all. This is probably the easiest time I've had with this chapter in HHM ever. Buuuuuut...since not much happened...I don't have much to say, unfortunately. My only qualm is that I didn't get to visit the village for the gold, but I think that we'll be alright with out it for the time being.

UJseo.png

wtf i'm not even using you

FKBBo.png

eh

1NOdB.png

WE FEAR NOTHING

Hg7Fb.png

Mini-Marcus.

YfEUc.png

proc STR plz

5icSh.png

I approve.

See? Uneventful.

Chapter 13x: The Peddler Merlinus

UJseo.png

wtf i'm not even using you

My Matthew blessing extends into playthroughs where he isn't in as well I see

pt3gq.png

Lol, you gave her the energy ring? I bet she'll end up with maxed strength at 20/10 now just so you can feel like you wasted it.

Your Lyn has had an effective strength growth of about 57 percent up to this point.

RNG demands a sacrifice!

YfEUc.png

As a fellow female with a 40 strength growth, Rebecca must compensate for the growth rate disparity.

I predict that she will have an effective strength growth of approximately 23 until she reaches level 15.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I knew about this during the healer vote. Anyway, Defense/HP is always a good level up, Resistance sprinkled in is nice too. Also Lyn with 6 defense what.

My Matthew blessing extends into playthroughs where he isn't in as well I see

You should transfer all that blessing to Rebecca.

If Hector doesn't end up with 17 skill at level 20 unpromoted, I'm going to be sad for him. I hope my hope persuades your Hector to do it.

Let's hope he does, lul.

pt3gq.png

Lol, you gave her the energy ring? I bet she'll end up with maxed strength at 20/10 now just so you can feel like you wasted it.

Your Lyn has had an effective strength growth of about 57 percent up to this point.

RNG demands a sacrifice!

YfEUc.png

As a fellow female with a 40 strength growth, Rebecca must compensate for the growth rate disparity.

I predict that she will have an effective strength growth of approximately 23 until she reaches level 15.

Rebecca is indeed the sacrifice. And haha, if Lyn caps STR, I'll be very happy. She's the one out of the three in Lyn's mode with the worst STR growth, but maybe I should've given it to Rath.

I wish I knew about this during the healer vote. Anyway, Defense/HP is always a good level up, Resistance sprinkled in is nice too. Also Lyn with 6 defense what.

Oh well, haha. Thanks for your thoughts, Emerald.

I've seen stuff here, and the only thing I can say is...

WHY THE FRACK DOES YOUR LYNDIPS HAVE 6 DEF AND 4 RES WHEN MINE ONLY HAS 3 OF EACH?!?!

Oh, and good luck on this.

BECAUSE SHE'S BASED.

Thanks Kalas.

Also, Chapter 14 was kind of rough, so I actually had to use Marcus. Hope no one minds too much.

Chapter 14: False Friends

Turns taken: 15

iiXN39m.png

CRDBOP0.png

As I've said, I gave Marcus a javelin and had him make sure no axemen got to Priscilla's village. He made things easier, but things were still a bit tough. Well, for Eliwood and Rebecca, at least. Hector had no problem murdering everything. Serra was deployed to recruit Erk.

0KbjdZ1.png

ohmigosh srsly

TROdbwr.png

This was after the annoying rain. Serra literally sat in the village and was attacked by the bandit, who had a 51% chance of hitting her. Thankfully she dodged before Hector got rid of him, and Eliwood rescued her before the myrmidon could cause any trouble.

NuY35zX.png

Erik is such a chump.

n46Dczd.png

Could've used some SKILL and SPD, man, but not complaining.

JR8RR0X.png

So boss!

Y7YG1QO.png7Uslqqv.png

Marcus went down to get Priscilla, and I've very happy to use her. Also, I'm thinking I'll promote her for this run, but she won't use tomes. I'll put up a poll for it when she's close to promotion.

Unfortunately, the annoying pegs from the southern forts destroyed Merlinus's tent, and they later surrounded Rebecca in a forest. She got out just fine, and she and Eliwood took them out afterwards. The pegs had 10-11 AS, which sucks because they were actually competent. >_<

VMi1N3w.png

who the fuck voted for rebecca on the poll

jUw9BMB.png

Elibro.

hCYEHey.png

Your dodging skills don't make up for your STR, GOOD MISS.

After the last pirate was taken out and Priscilla gets some heals in, the chapter ends.

dhvWchv.png

ifoundthisreallyfunnyidon'tknowwhy

Chapter 15: Talons Alight

OVLI3QY.png

FE7 has SO MANY defend chapters. I wonder why that is.

Matthew was deployed because I thought I'd be able to net that sweet silver axe and a mend staff, but I was dead wrong. There was no way Matthew could even get close without dying, and RNG aboose isn't an option. Oh well, the levels received this chapter made up for the missed items and Sealen's degaonshield, which Rebecca or Lyn would've appreciated.

kHd4CM2.png

First few turns were easy. Hector killed everything in his wake, while Rebecca and Eliwood CHOKED THE POINTS. Priscilla healed when needed.

W1oiAeT.png

Nothing will ever stop you. Stay awesome.

lkxLpvL.png

what is with you and one-stat levels

at least you got what you need most

1qQSDZk.png

Here, things started getting...a bit more complicated. Took a bit of strategy to get everything to work out okay.

6w68bUz.png

Prissy's first level, and I'm liking it.

aZRvLeG.png

Odd level, but I like SKILL, DEF, and RES. I would appreciate if you got got more SPD to double.

And that's that. Missed out on some good stuff, but the levels were great, for the most part.

Last chapter for the day, folks.

Chapter 16: Noble Lady of Caelin

Turns taken: 11

SvVOHmT.pngPs9Havf.png

And thus begins the midgame. Lyn and Wil rejoin, which is a godsend since they're both crazy blessed. Hector pretty much rushes to the throne, while everyone else cleans up enemies.

mISnzg6.png

There's a reason I use Wil all the time.

o4aDrdc.png

Everyone's starting to turn out rather nicely, I must say. Well...Rebecca could use a bit more STR, but I'm not really complaining since she at least doubles.

3IWge5s.png

Don't really care. Though, the heavy spear would've been nice to sell, but at least we got the red gem village just fine.

z6fomRl.png

RECKtor.

drJc90L.png

Now that's what I like to see, Rebecca. ^^

1RiECFt.png

Spoiler: Hector finished the chapter with 3 HP. Those mages really hurt, though.

cqcuNj9.png

Florina is the best. Great distraction, and was most likely the reason Merlinus gained a level.

vEZddsO.png

Prissy~

Lyn kills the boss, and gets:

NhgGjmQ.png

She's the greatest. Hands down.

LE09VnW.png

And Merlinus survived, as stated. Kent and Sain buy a few bows, swords, and axes, which will hopefully last us for a while. Hector seizes.

... *headdesks* Chapters 17, 17x, and 18 (as well as mine, Momentai~'s, and Espinosa's posts) are gone because of the crash, so I'll have to reupdate. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

On the bright side, during the downtime, I finished 19, 19x, 19xx, 20, and 21.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck! I'm liking that Wil. ^.^

Thanks! Wil is definitely the best unit on my team now, ironically.

Aww, no update since? Did Awakening eat your life? =p Lol, this run looks way fun, and Lyn's always been a favorite of mine, glad she's blessed. ^.^

No, I don't have FE13 yet, haha. :P The SF crash got rid of my updates for Chapters 17, 17x, and 18, so I'll have to put those back up. I'm currently on Chapter 22, and I'll post updates from everything before that and past Chapter 16 up soon.

And Lyn sure impressed me this run. Her cooperation saved me a ton of stress. ^^

Any idea of who you're planning on promoting first? I mean, the first Orion's Bolt is quite a while before the first...Master Seal (same thing for this run, w/e), so it'll be like having an Sniper Jeigan haha. Also gl, hf; on getting 23x.

Any idea of who you're planning on promoting first? I mean, the first Orion's Bolt is quite a while before the first...Master Seal (same thing for this run, w/e), so it'll be like having an Sniper Jeigan haha. Also gl, hf; on getting 23x.

Wil was promoted first, though now that I think about it, Rebecca probably would've been a better choice, since 9 STR and 9 SKILL at level 20 isn't so hot. :/

And I could get 23x. All I need to do is surround an archer and have Ninian dance her heels off.

Wil was promoted first, though now that I think about it, Rebecca probably would've been a better choice, since 9 STR and 9 SKILL at level 20 isn't so hot. :/

And I could get 23x. All I need to do is surround an archer and have Ninian dance her heels off.

Hmmmm....

RIP ZM's sanity. We hardly knew ye.