FE7 Lords + Bows LHM+HHM Playthrough

ZemZem

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will turn out the best?

Haha, that's true. Don't forget to rescue Pent too.

Right.

Hmmmm....

RIP ZM's sanity. We hardly knew ye.

MKS. XD

Here are Chapters 17, 17x, and 18. I'm compiling them all into one post because I forgot exactly what happened in each chapter thanks to the stupid downtime, but the level ups should sum them up:

Chapter 17: Whereabouts Unknown

XbGmsfT.pngfew97Oi.png20fJzDU.png

aKPaSk7.pngZHO36dw.pngHrUWWTH.png

nwSKlGi.pngnxkZ9HT.pngSKYw6UI.png

Notes:

Wil hit A bows

Raven and Lucius were recruited

Chapter 17x: Port of Badon

5AE9JtY.png9N9zN7N.pngxDrqUID.png

PBi7Tta.pngRP4CLET.pngBaU2E4g.png

CSUaolp.png

Notes:

Wil got the secret book

All villages were visited

Chapter 18: Pirate Ship

lROvcLd.png

i still love you

RvSDBrg.pngzI6Rnvl.pngDxTcLe5.png

wawCbO4.png

Notes:

Elysian whip and guiding ring were obtained

Rebecca hit A bows

Now that I'm caught up, am I the only one that really likes Distant Travels? I dunno, I just find that the song really fits Hector's mode and it makes the chapters more enjoyable to play. But it could be just me.

More chapters to come soon, folks.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, Rebecca, being beaten by Wil in everything but res... that's terrible. That said I keep training Rebecca and it keeps turning out terribly until after she promotes in which case she always picks up the pace. Maybe she'll do the same?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still pissed that your Lyndips is better than my Lyndips. Maybe because my Lyndips is still at, like, level 14 or something. Anyways, good work on this run.

My Lyndips has 17 STR at level 20, which is helpful as hell. Thanks man.

Oh man, Rebecca, being beaten by Wil in everything but res... that's terrible. That said I keep training Rebecca and it keeps turning out terribly until after she promotes in which case she always picks up the pace. Maybe she'll do the same?

Yeeeeeeah about Rebecca:

pisL7sB.png

This was taken after Chapter 22. I don't think she wanted to be the center of attention this run. :P She's definitely getting the Afa's drops so she can pick up the pace, though.

I finally have computer time, so time for a few updates.

Chapter 19: The Dread Isle

Turns taken: Before turn 15 (I'll get the exact turncount later)

n0t1cXY.png

My mind's a bit rusty since it's been about two weeks since I've beaten this chapter, but Lyn pretty much wrecked everything under the bridges. The problem was that the pirates, Pegasus knights, and nomads were a bit overwhelming for my other units, and Dart, Florina, and Fiora were liabilities.

RrdEMz5.png

so based

DYDsfJq.png

And Priscilla's defenses...ugh.

sPFDmMT.png

Got the beautiful Fiora and her nifty axereaver:

kK4EynV.png

And Eliwood 1RKO's pirates and isn't afraid of anything.

8ubC0d3.png

Remember the screenshot of Rebecca's level 20 stats and look at her stats now. Unbelievable.

dHS0VlF.png

RUSH

NJp01jL.png

ELIWOOD HOLDS DOWN THE FORT (not really but he was the top part's MVP)

6tSINv5.png

Average Lyn level after she caps SPD.

2UGiGEy.png

And gg Uhai. Lyn leveled and got STR and some other stuff, hitting level 20. I dunno where the screencap went, but oh well. Lyn is amazing and that's all that matters. And since Uhai drops the Orion's bolt, the first promotional level one of our units can actually use, the game gets a lot more interesting from here.

Your Lyn is insane still haha. Nice to see you continue this.

I have a brand new respect for her, but I deny all the beliefs that I'm tsundere for her :P.

Chapter 19x: Imprisoner of Magic

Turns taken: 22

Before I begin recapping how this chapter went, I broke the rules of the one in an instance so Matthew could have enough SPD to steal the silver card from Aion. He was one point of SPD away, so all he needed to do was kill a PK so he could level up and have his SPD on par with Aion's, netting me the silver card. It'll be important later on, so I hope no one minds TOO much. After all, it's just a kill.

okTcGcS.png

This chapter went a bit show, but it was very easy. lol kishuna

YKrTg6D.png

Prissy~

qD1t6F9.png

Welp, here they come. The rush of Pegasus knights at the beginning was annoying, but they were all weighed down by their axereavers. The CON determining AS system really did have its problems, huh?

N1pkHJY.png

Around turn 3.

NobgkVL.png

Matt getting his level for that one point of SPD.

44FFXG5.png

Wil getting a meh level.

YCAuZ65.png

Hector and Wil pretty much stomped everything in their way to the throne, and Priscilla and Matthew tagged along for the ride. Eliwood and Lyn stayed near Merlinus to handle the mage reinforcements, and Rebecca gained EXP whenever she could.

N8DEYit.png

STR and SPD would be nice, but I'm not complaining.

xqsU82A.png

lol'd

EPuqQyE.png

And Hector finishes with a bang. Excellent job.

A3MTocz.png

yoink

tzV9XoQ.pnghwR13vV.pngy4iuTlp.png

Wil finishes off Aion, and gets his remaining levels chipping at the snipers. It's a shame he didn't cap SPD, but his stats are so above average I don't even care. If only Rebecca could follow his footsteps and...not suck. :P

Kqy90iy.png

The best unit of the playthrough emerges. Fliers beware.

Meanwhile...

WEBukbz.png

rebecca so bad

63B2BT2.png

DO IT

4IqliBv.png

Best two stat level. 'Nuff said.

Buuuuut, that's the last time she gained STR.

oPJOIpN.png

That's the last time she gained SKILL, too.

After every enemy was cleared but Kishuna, the lords and Wil took him down with ease. Lyn crits him with the killing edge, Eliwood and Hector chip a bit, and Wil shoots him down. Overall, like I said, slow but easy chapter. We have our first promoted unit, and the chapters to come will be a lot more interesting.

BvHvNqu.png

Wil/Lyn C support.

aEBNQ5x.png

And Priscilla gets a great level. <3

My Lyndips has, like, 7 strength at level 14. I'm jealous of you. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Either way, good job on this thing. Maybe I should eventually do a gimmick run of FE7...

My Lyndips has, like, 7 strength at level 14. I'm jealous of you. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Either way, good job on this thing. Maybe I should eventually do a gimmick run of FE7...

That's not as bad as my current Rebecca with 9 STR at level 20! :P

Thanks again. Do Lords + Myrmidons/Swordmasters, maybe. Though, you'll probably have to use Bartre until 10/5, at least.

That's not as bad as my current Rebecca with 9 STR at level 20! :P

Thanks again. Do Lords + Myrmidons/Swordmasters, maybe. Though, you'll probably have to use Bartre until 10/5, at least.

But Lyndips is supposed to be good or some crap! Not that Rebecca is bad, but...

Welcome. I think I'll do a Lords + Myrmidons/Swordmasters, Matthew, Raven and Prissy( and possibly Erk or something) run, because only 3 Myrmidons/Swordmasters is so uguuuuuuu.

But Lyndips is supposed to be good or some crap! Not that Rebecca is bad, but...

Welcome. I think I'll do a Lords + Myrmidons/Swordmasters, Matthew, Raven and Prissy( and possibly Erk or something) run, because only 3 Myrmidons/Swordmasters is so uguuuuuuu.

Lyn and Rebecca share the same STR base and growth. I just got lucky with Lyn, but Rebecca had to suffer. Usually it's the other way around.

A favorites one, I take it?

Lyn and Rebecca share the same STR base and growth. I just got lucky with Lyn, but Rebecca had to suffer. Usually it's the other way around.

A favorites one, I take it?

Worth it, I guess.

BUT OSWIN AND FLO-FLO FLORINA. D: They're, like, two super mudery unit people and I'm going to not use them. Besides, Only 6 units is murder on me and whatever sanity I have from Zelda II. I'm maybe making it a "Lords + sword locked unpromotes not named Legault, Prissy, and maybe Erk" run, because stuff.

Worth it, I guess.

BUT OSWIN AND FLO-FLO FLORINA. D: They're, like, two super mudery unit people and I'm going to not use them. Besides, Only 6 units is murder on me and whatever sanity I have from Zelda II. I'm maybe making it a "Lords + sword locked unpromotes not named Legault, Prissy, and maybe Erk" run, because stuff.

Yeah, make it swordlocked. Legault uses swords, so use him, too. And don't use any cavs, pallies, or Vaida:

Lyn

Eliwood

Matthew

Guy

Raven

Legault

Karel/Harken

Jaffar

Yeah, make it swordlocked. Legault uses swords, so use him, too. And don't use any cavs, pallies, or Vaida:

Lyn

Eliwood

Matthew

Guy

Raven

Legault

Karel/Harken

Jaffar

Eww Harken. BUT HECTOR. D: And I'll need a staff-y wave-y girl to join our adventure and help me not burst into flames...

• 10 months later...

Bumping this thing back up again to give an update on my progress.

Unfortunately the flash drive I had that contained screenshots for Chapter 20 to Chapter 27 is broken, so I can't inform you all about what happened other than bows shooting through throats. Though I can show you all how my everyone's doing at the beginning of Chapter 28:

AoPF6JM.pnguztCmA8.png

ocxxpYz.pngn03qkY3.pngSdEJeKp.png

pKHWNjP.png6CdpZbv.pngoD7oHzm.png

atCsFj3.pnguKjN2wu.png

I can't believe I didn't even decide to build supports too much, either. Here's what I'm probably gonna go with for the bow users:

Lyn:

A Rath

B Wil

Wil:

A Rebecca

B Lyn

Rebecca:

A Wil

B Louise

Rath:

A Lyn

Geitz:

lol what supports

Louise:

A Pent (auto)

B Rebecca

Eliwood's getting hitched with Ninian just because and Hector's forever alone because unfortunately, I'm not using Farina. Everyone else has time to build all these supports. It's not like I'm going for LTC, or anything, so it's all good. :P Sorry for such a long hiatus.

Edited by ZeeEmm

I kind of forgot this existed, so rediscovering it came as a nice surprise. Anyway, that Wil is absurd. And at least Rebecca's turning it around a little.

Yeah, I want to finish this up once an for all. I knew Wil would pull through!

Rebecca got the Afa's drops, but her STR is kind of upsetting. Her RES, though, is looking really nice.