I OWN SWAG

WYAN

Lil B's whole message is that he can fuck your bitch become famous without producing anything of quality, and that you should just do you own thing. Also, he's #Inspirational

If you truly believe that's all there is to it, then you still have much to learn about the #based movement young one

If you truly believe that's all there is to it, then you still have much to learn about the #based movement young one

Based is about being yourself man

and that you should just do you own thing. Also, he's #Inspirational

uhh

uhh

For some reason I only read the first part of the sentence and not the "just do your own thing" part. I was gonna say you forgot the #positiveness of what he's trying to do, and how he wants to the world to be a happier place where everyone accepts everyone for who they are with no hate. That's something you can get behind and is #inspirational.

On top of that, it makes his srs songs even better since its like "wait this dude can actually rap? what?".

which would you define as his srs songs?

in almost all of what i've heard of li'l b, his voice desyncs with the beat slightly, and it sounds awkward. i know absolutely nothing about rap so idk if it's for effect or what but it triggers some rhythm-based ocd reaction inside of me which makes it difficult for me to appreciate #based unfortunately

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

which would you define as his srs songs?

in almost all of what i've heard of li'l b, his voice desyncs with the beat slightly, and it sounds awkward. i know absolutely nothing about rap so idk if it's for effect or what but it triggers some rhythm-based ocd reaction inside of me which makes it difficult for me to appreciate #based unfortunately

A lot of his songs from when he was a part of "The Pack"