I can't believe I did this.

Konnor97

I used to watch it a LOT when I was a little kid... Did you do it willingly and of your own accord...? Even if so, I don't know if you should feel bad, per se. But maybe you should be questioning yourself, just a little bit. I don't think I could easily just sit down and watch it now, but I dunnooo... I've seen some weird stuff. But then again, I don't even hardly remember the show anyways.

I was too old to watch it by the time it was released, but my younger brother loved them.

When I was a young kid I was watching stuff like MMPR, TN(H)MT, Samurai Pizza Cats, Sailor Moon... And Blockbuster. That gameshow, you know. And Catchphrase.

I was too old to watch it by the time it was released, but my younger brother loved them.

When I was a young kid I was watching stuff like MMPR, TN(H)MT, Samurai Pizza Cats, Sailor Moon... And Blockbuster. That gameshow, you know. And Catchphrase.

I'd never heard of Samurai Pizza Cats before, but I do miss MMPR, TMNT and Catchphrase. Although the list is still missing It's a Knockout, Gladiators, Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab

Although the list is still missing It's a Knockout, Gladiators, Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab

No yes yes and yes

On that note I stopped watching Power Rangers in the middle of Neo... I guess I just lost interest in it.

Don't hate but I used to watch Powerpuff Girls.

No yes yes and yes

On that note I stopped watching Power Rangers in the middle of Neo... I guess I just lost interest in it.

Don't hate but I used to watch Powerpuff Girls.

I can't remember exactly where but I must have stopped watching Power Rangers towards the end of MMPR. Also I used to watch Powerpuff girls too, but the only episode I can remember is the one where Mojo Jojo makes the Powerpuff boys, and I have no idea which of these, if any, actually happened.

Powerpuff-Girls-Have-A-Lot-In-Common-With-Accident-Girl.jpg

power-puff-girls-legit_o_240705.png

tumblr_m5womhKNER1r443kho1_1280.png

Also did you ever watch the Crystal Maze?

A girl once told me she didn't watch PPG as a kid, implying her reason was that it "looked like a [lame] show for girls"

I was too shocked to be offended

yep. loved it

richard o brien was in it

then there was that crappy knockoff version called fort byarde or wotever its called

As in the Riff_Raff/RHPS writer Richard O Brien. Oh shit I had no idea.

Also Pingu, why have I not mentioned Pingu yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyzuRgBe66I

No. I never watched Teletubbies. But I also completely forgot it existed. Thank you for reminding me. It is..."good?"...to know that Teletubbies existed.

I never really got into it because...it's a bunch of things in felt suits bumping into each other or something? I dunno, not "dynamic" enough for me...? (I guess the felt suits would be pretty kinetic though?)

I used to watch it a LOT when I was a little kid... Did you do it willingly and of your own accord...? Even if so, I don't know if you should feel bad, per se. But maybe you should be questioning yourself, just a little bit. I don't think I could easily just sit down and watch it now, but I dunnooo... I've seen some weird stuff. But then again, I don't even hardly remember the show anyways.

Who the hell are you, and why the hell are you wearing my font color? Get out of it now.