Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to unlock features by using Swapnote more.

Just make some notes and save it. When you make enough, you'll unlock special stationery, and then you open up the message with the FE13 stationery. You'll get a message saying you can use it now.

It works, thanks !

I had this stationary but lost it thanks to card corruption. Thank you for doing this and if you have anymore stationary to give away, it would be much appreciated.

My FC: 1332-8590-7851

Sent out again, don't forget, you have to add my friend code in the OP as well otherwise I can't send it to you!

I have a few other stationaries, but the only ones I recognise are a Dragon Quest one, Bravely Default, LoZ and a Crashmo one, if anyone would like them.

Sent out again, don't forget, you have to add my friend code in the OP as well otherwise I can't send it to you!

I have a few other stationaries, but the only ones I recognise are a Dragon Quest one, Bravely Default, LoZ and a Crashmo one, if anyone would like them.

Yeah that would be great. Thanks!

Ok, I added the friends code in settings from my 3DS system.

Edited by Kyon

Basically, it allows you to send handwritten messages to anyone you swap friend codes with, or through Streetpass. As you unlock more features, you can attach photos, recordings, send out date locked mail (So you send a Christmas message on the 18th date locked, it can't be read until the 25th) and use stationary to spice up the letters you send. The app is free in all regions, and requires the internet for sending messages to someone you've swapped Friend Codes with, and even if you send someone in your friends list a letter, and they don't have the app, the letter is saved in the cloud for it to be downloaded when/if they download the app.

Basically, it's kinda like an expanded version of that DS handwritten chat thing with internet capabilities and more options

Neat! Too bad I only have like ... two friends with a 3DS. Pitfalls of hanging mostly with non-gamers. :(

CinderSkye: 3351-5470-0068. You are actually the first person I am registering!

Edited by CinderSkye

I can't register you right now (Kinda 3am on my end XD) but I shall do it ASAP! :D

Also, this goes for anyone, for unlocking Swapnote stuff/random stuff/anything really, you can send me letters too, I don't mind XD I don't send many myself (I forget the date a lot so special events and stuff usually go right over my head, and often I use it to send pictures I've taken with my 3DS to people, if that's the only camera I have on hand and I want to show people) but yeah, I don't consider myself to be an unfriendly person, so I certainly won't get mad or anything if any letters are sent to me XD

Similar question to the person two posts above: would you still be willing to pass this out in a month (i.e. after Awakening's NA release)?

I'd love to have this~ but I don't have a 3DS yet...

Wee ninja'd

Edited by Tsamimi

Oh wow! Wheels, could you send them to me when you get a chance? If I could beg the LoZ, Bravely Default, DQ, and Fire Emblem stationery off of you, I'd be awfully grateful!

My friend code is 2535-4428-1809

Thank you so much!

Edited by JayPear

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like the Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, and Bravely Default ones pretty please.

My FC is: 0259 - 1321 - 9336 (The name's Caleb, but I dunno if you need that or not.)

Seriously, thanks for this. Never used SwapNote, but it'd be nice to have some cool stationary for when I add my friends later. Again, thanks! :D