Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

New to 3DSes since I bought my XL 3-4 days ago. How exactly do you use/get the stationary from the one you gave me, though?

Or is it just "there" in my archive to look at?

You'll need to play around with Swapnote some to unlock being able to attach stationaries to your letters. Then, it downloads the stationary I send you and saves it to your system so you can use it. When you're writing a letter, click the arrowy thing on the bottom, a menu should open up, select stationary, and the Awakeing stationary should be near the end

Gonna be some delays sending, got visitors over this weekend

My FC is 5257 - 9009 - 0741

It always says i'm offline even tough it says i'm connected to the internet and received SpotPass content for Kid Icarus and can acess E-Shop at any time...

Edited by Lanko

You'll need to play around with Swapnote some to unlock being able to attach stationaries to your letters. Then, it downloads the stationary I send you and saves it to your system so you can use it. When you're writing a letter, click the arrowy thing on the bottom, a menu should open up, select stationary, and the Awakeing stationary should be near the end

Ah, I see. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...