Fire Emblem: Darkness Rising

Raven

So finally, I've made a start on my story involving several users of Serenes Forest. Please note that alot of this is improvised. I will create an index section here in this first post, with links that go directly to that chapter, because going by other creations, the chapters will get lost amongst comments.

Fire Emblem: Darkness Rising

Index:

Chapter I - Union - Part I

The events of this story take place in the region of Elibe, in which “Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals” and “Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword” takes place, 300 years after the events of Blazing Sword. Items and weapons from other Fire Emblem titles may be used.

Chapter I - Union - Part I

In the relatively peaceful outskirts of Ostia, there was... commotion.

“Get up!” an irritated Bianchi shouted at the seemingly bedridden Lyle Dayek. Lyle opened his eyes slowly, but everything was a blur to him. He could barely make out Bianchi’s stern face staring right at him, just inches away. “Eugh… What time is it? Why are you in such a hurry?” Lyle asked her.

“It’s ten thirty-five, and we were supposed to be meeting Masu and Kilvas five minutes ago! Get dressed now!” Bianchi yelled. Lyle’s sight was starting to get better now, as well as his sense of thought. He noticed that Bianchi was in nothing but her underwear, and asked her why she wasn’t dressed yet. “Because Lyle, I only just got up as well!”

“You normally wake up earlier than this don’t you? What’s with you?” Lyle quizzed.

“You’re what’s with me! I mean it’s because of you that I’ve slept in this late! Last night, I couldn’t keep you off me, you were like some sort of… horny beast!” she exclaimed.

“Don’t you blame me, if I remember rightly it was YOU who got out the blindfolds and handc-!”

“Alright!” Bianchi interrupted “Just put something on, move!”

At their pre-planned meeting point, Masu and Kilvas were standing rather impatiently, waiting for their late friends Bianchi and Lyle to arrive.

“It’s ten to eleven… What’s taking them so long?” A worried Kilvas asked Masu.

“I have no idea, but knowing Lyle, he probably wanted a little more time in bed with Bianchi.” Masu said to her.

“What the hell, Masu? Not even those two would do something like that to cause them to be late. You’re such a perv sometimes.” Kilvas told Masu. His expression didn’t change. He replied, saying to her how she always calls him perverted. She replied with “Well just stop being such a perv, think and ask yourself “Is what I’m about to say going to sound perverted?” Then if it is, just don’t say it!”

“Yeah, but…” Masu continued, “This is Lyle and Bianchi we’re talking about! Everyone knows what they’re like… With eachother…” With that, he gave a glance as well as a small smirk at Kilvas. He knew that would get to her, and in an instant, Kilvas was almost shouting when she said, “Masu! I’m not interested in what they get up to together when they’re alone! And neither should you! I don’t know what I see in you sometimes! You get on my nerves so much.”

It was then that two figures appeared from around the corner, running and pushing past a few surprised people. It was Bianchi and Lyle.

“About time!” Masu shouted at them. They stopped beside Kilvas and Masu, slightly out of breath, but were quick to recover.

"Yeah..." Lyle said, "We slept late... Bianchi never woke up in time." Bianchi gave him a scowl and said, "I told you before, it's your fault!"

"How is it Lyle's fault you slept late?" Masu asked her, with a huge grin across his face. Kilvas let out a small sigh and turned away from him, while Bianchi began turning a bit red in the face from embarrassment, and told him, “I just had a late night last night, that’s all. What was you thinking then, you dirty-minded little pervert! Did you think me and Lyle were up to no-good again? Haha!” Lyle gave her a glance and a wink, hidden from Masu’s view. “Well,” Masu continued, “It’s a possibility anyway.”

“Enough of this!” Kilvas shouted. “Are we going or not?”

“Yeah, we should move… It will take us about an hour to get there.” Lyle explained. Bianchi jumped at Lyle, while shouting, “Wahoo! We’re going to Ostia Museum! There’s going to be paintings of past Lords and beautiful Queens and Kings, it will be amazing to see!”

“Heh, yeah it will.” Lyle responded. “Although… I’m more interested in the legendary weapons and Bern’s Fire Emblem on display. I heard that it’s just for today, they will be on display. Although I’m not sure what legendary weapons will be there.” Masu then said, with an intrigued look on his face, “Nice… Will they have legendary tomes?”

“Who knows? Let’s move, and find out…” Lyle answered. And with that, they made their way to Ostia’s museum.

Next:

Chapter I - Union - Part II

Note: Hikari, if you want me to change your name from Bianchi to your current username, let me know.

Hope everyone enjoyed reading what I have so far... It gets more interesting, promise (in my head, anyway). Feedback more than welcome.

Edited by Raven

Awesome. (Can you send me the rest of what happened the night before with Lyle and Bianchi via PM? Lol/jk.)

I can't wait for more. I like it so far. Though, it's not such a big deal, but maybe for the story part you can change the color of the font to black? The large amount of red is a little harsh. Though again, it's not a big deal.

Awesome. (Can you send me the rest of what happened the night before with Lyle and Bianchi via PM? Lol/jk.)

I can't wait for more. I like it so far. Though, it's not such a big deal, but maybe for the story part you can change the color of the font to black? The large amount of red is a little harsh. Though again, it's not a big deal.

Yeah I understand. I was contemplating putting it in red to be honest. I'll change it now.

I thought that was a good first chapter, Raven!

Ooh, this is so exciting! I especially can't wait to see how I enter. I'm such a narcissist. XD

Edited by Desdemona

Haha, thanks for all the positive feedback. Hopefully I won't take too long with chapter one, part two. Once I get the ball rolling, it becomes alot easier for me. Once chapter one is finished, then maybe the ball will be going full speed.

lol!

that dirty Masu!

can't wait for the next part!

and lol at Bianchi being an early person!

IF ITS TRUE THEN HOW AM I DIRTY!? YOU TWO ARE DIRTY FOR DOING THE DIRTY! XD

35lrk9c1-1-1-1.png

^....has gotten old before it was funny.

And I have to agree with Princess. I hate posting something so off-topic like this, but I remember when Shadrach had all his posts taken away cause he allegidley post-farmed. I dunno if they should take some of your posts away, but it doesn't seem fair to him.

And I have to agree with Princess. I hate posting something so off-topic like this, but I remember when Shadrach had all his posts taken away cause he allegidley post-farmed. I dunno if they should take some of your posts away, but it doesn't seem fair to him.

I agree. Nothing personal, but if Shad lost about 300 posts, The L should too.

Once again, it's nothing personal.

I agree. Nothing personal, but if Shad lost about 300 posts, The L should too.

Once again, it's nothing personal.

I was agreeing with Kilvas.