High school is killing me...

@Freohr Datia

o_O

That's why it was easy... you were taking it easy. Lucky you...

I took chemistry and advanced chemistry last year (sophomore year).

Biology and calculus this year... along with AP Language (which is like honors English class... sort of), and AP US History (<- Not too easy either.)

As for physics... I haven't taken it yet. I'll be taking it, and advanced physics, next year, when I'm a senior. (I'm a junior now...)

And, oo~oh. Earth Space Science sounds interesting... Too bad I'm too busy to take it... :(

Oh, and yeah, chemistry probably would've been easier in high school. Bu~ut, you'd still have to take it even if you did in high school. Freshman chem is like taking AP chem in high school, which I did. (<- Though I didn't do well. I should've studied harder.) Even if you do well on the AP exam, though, a lot of colleges require that you retake the course. At least, that's what my mom says...

@redturtle806

Honestly, now I'm lost in what you're saying... I have no idea about those drug stuff... not that I mind.

It's probably better that way...

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@redturtle806

Honestly, now I'm lost in what you're saying... I have no idea about those drug stuff... not that I mind.

It's probably better that way...

Basically Mexico imports huge amounts of coke, herion, and speed(meth) into the US, which means hard drugs are much cheaper here (escpially in Texas/Califorina) than in Europe. Drug prices revolve around supply and demand. It's a very bad thing, and it's partially why the drug problem has gotten so bad here.

It's totally better, my town of 1000 people had a huge drug problem. I had to move about 600 miles away and abandon all my druggie friends just to get away from all that bullshit.

Edited by redturtle806

@Freohr Datia

o_O

That's why it was easy... you were taking it easy. Lucky you...

I took chemistry and advanced chemistry last year (sophomore year).

Biology and calculus this year... along with AP Language (which is like honors English class... sort of), and AP US History (<- Not too easy either.)

As for physics... I haven't taken it yet. I'll be taking it, and advanced physics, next year, when I'm a senior. (I'm a junior now...)

And, oo~oh. Earth Space Science sounds interesting... Too bad I'm too busy to take it... :(

Oh, and yeah, chemistry probably would've been easier in high school. Bu~ut, you'd still have to take it even if you did in high school. Freshman chem is like taking AP chem in high school, which I did. (<- Though I didn't do well. I should've studied harder.) Even if you do well on the AP exam, though, a lot of colleges require that you retake the course. At least, that's what my mom says...

I prefer to call it getting the main required classes over with early on~ That's what everyone did and that's what the high school asks of you, too. The reason I didn't take honors classes is because they place you in honors, and they didn't place me in honors until sophomore year for my english, which is why I didn't take any advanced classes besides that one time. I didn't think I'd do good in them anyway.

For physics I just had trouble memorizing the formulas~

Either way, it's easier learning in high school before learning in college. That way in college it'll be much less stressful if I've already learned what I needed to. When I went into chemistry a lot of what they were giving me was new to me. But then they kept tossing more and more new things, but some old things too (I did have a sort of introductory chemistry in high school, but they forced me into that freshman year so after 4 years of not doing chemistry I forgot about a lot of it)

So I would much rather have taken Chemistry twice.

Actually my junior year was a choice between chemistry and physics (and still, I chose physics because I thought I needed only it for astronomy) but typically people went with chemistry then physics (and a lot of the time my physics teacher would say "oh you learned this back in chemistry" or "remember back when you took chemistry?" and I was so lost because I went to physics instead XD) but I think I should at least have taken chemistry my senior year if I were going to do them backwards... but still, at the time I didn't think I would need to learn chemistry for my career.

Basically Mexico imports huge amounts of coke, herion, and speed(meth) into the US, which means hard drugs are much cheaper here (escpially in Texas/Califorina) than in Europe. Drug prices revolve around supply and demand. It's a very bad thing, and it's partially why the drug problem has gotten so bad here.

It's totally better, my town of 1000 people had a huge drug problem. I had to move about 600 miles away and abandon all my druggie friends just to get away from all that bullshit.

Oh, I see. Supply and demand... that makes sense. When I first saw "coke," I thought, "Why's coke bad?" Then I realized that it wasn't the coke, the drink. It was something else (a drug).

I heard that the drug problem in Mexico was pretty bad... I never knew it affected Texas, though. Isn't important "huge amounts" of drugs illegal... and difficult?

Dunno, I guess that depends on how well the U.S. guards its borders... Not too well, apparently. (Which I understand. It'd be hard to guard every inch of the border between the U.S. and Mexico.)

And about moving away... good choice. I wouldn't want to be constantly surrounded by drug addicts, friends or not. That's not a very good environment for anyone.

It's always amused me how a "war on drugs" country like America sees so much substance use and addiction while at the same time a relatively relaxed country like the netherlands, doesn't.

you have the cause and effect backwards

I prefer to call it getting the main required classes over with early on~ That's what everyone did and that's what the high school asks of you, too. The reason I didn't take honors classes is because they place you in honors, and they didn't place me in honors until sophomore year for my english, which is why I didn't take any advanced classes besides that one time. I didn't think I'd do good in them anyway.

For physics I just had trouble memorizing the formulas~

Either way, it's easier learning in high school before learning in college. That way in college it'll be much less stressful if I've already learned what I needed to. When I went into chemistry a lot of what they were giving me was new to me. But then they kept tossing more and more new things, but some old things too (I did have a sort of introductory chemistry in high school, but they forced me into that freshman year so after 4 years of not doing chemistry I forgot about a lot of it)

So I would much rather have taken Chemistry twice.

Actually my junior year was a choice between chemistry and physics (and still, I chose physics because I thought I needed only it for astronomy) but typically people went with chemistry then physics (and a lot of the time my physics teacher would say "oh you learned this back in chemistry" or "remember back when you took chemistry?" and I was so lost because I went to physics instead XD) but I think I should at least have taken chemistry my senior year if I were going to do them backwards... but still, at the time I didn't think I would need to learn chemistry for my career.

Call it what you wish~ :) That's what we all do, after all. To what degree differs, but everything boils down to that - getting the main required classes over with.

Formulas... I hate them, depending on whether they're easy to remember or not. XD If they're easy to memorize, then... I luv'em. XD

On the easier-to-learn-in-high-school part, I agree. Although since I haven't gone to college yet, I can't determine that part... :)

Yeah, I got a 2 for AP Chem (I did terrible.), but still, when I re-take chemistry in college, I think it'll be much, much easier, since pretty much everything I learn will be familiar. Well, at least for freshman year... after that, I'm not sure.

You like astronomy? I like astronomy too! I love astronomy! The only reason I don't want to major in it is because I don't think it's very, well, practical... And since I love almost every science, I'm planning on settling with being a doctor.

But yeah, most people take chemistry then physics... that's what I'm doing. We all make mistakes... As they say, "we live and learn."

And me? I can learn from other's mistakes! Like yours for example. (Thank you, by the way. This thread has taught me many things... XD)

Haha... It's an interesting place to learn, I have to admit. Who'd have thought that I'd learn about life in a video game forum? :)

Very funny... "Serenes Forest Forum - Come here and learn about life!" Haha...

Edit: @Integrity

For some reason, I picture you as a female because of that photo of that woman...

I don't know why, but I just do. Of course, then I see "Gender: Male," so that clears things up...

Also, that picture reminds me of... Bella from Twilight. XD Just more tan and with curly hair.

Call it what you wish~ :) That's what we all do, after all. To what degree differs, but everything boils down to that - getting the main required classes over with.

Formulas... I hate them, depending on whether they're easy to remember or not. XD If they're easy to memorize, then... I luv'em. XD

On the easier-to-learn-in-high-school part, I agree. Although since I haven't gone to college yet, I can't determine that part... :)

Yeah, I got a 2 for AP Chem (I did terrible.), but still, when I re-take chemistry in college, I think it'll be much, much easier, since pretty much everything I learn will be familiar. Well, at least for freshman year... after that, I'm not sure.

You like astronomy? I like astronomy too! I love astronomy! The only reason I don't want to major in it is because I don't think it's very, well, practical... And since I love almost every science, I'm planning on settling with being a doctor.

But yeah, most people take chemistry then physics... that's what I'm doing. We all make mistakes... As they say, "we live and learn."

And me? I can learn from other's mistakes! Like yours for example. (Thank you, by the way. This thread has taught me many things... XD)

Haha... It's an interesting place to learn, I have to admit. Who'd have thought that I'd learn about life in a video game forum? :)

Very funny... "Serenes Forest Forum - Come here and learn about life!" Haha...

Maybe other high schools could try that too =o It's nice to get difficult things in before the easier more interesting classes~

Usually I am bad at memorizing things but yeah once I do it makes things easier on me. I usually need to discover a pattern in things and once I learn many formulas and get the hang of them, I tend to learn how the formulas are associated with each other and then it makes it easier on me to get a good grasp on them =o

I don't think you'd even need to go to college first to figure it out XD It's much easier when you're already comfortable with a subject and the grades you get in college will matter the most. So it's best to make it easier on yourself.

I left astronomy mostly because I think after my performance in physics I think the math in astronomy would just go over my head and I can't handle things that are too difficult for me because then I just get lazy and I'm a procrastinator so I'd just put myself in a deep hole... I almost feel geology would be the same though, but I'm not aiming for geology anymore either. Even though I still really really love the subject.

I don't think it would've been that bad on me to take them backwards, really my main mistake is that I didn't take Chemistry to begin with XD

I guess the idea is a little silly x3 But it's not entirely surprising to me though...

For some reason, I picture you as a female because of that photo of that woman...

I don't know why, but I just do. Of course, then I see "Gender: Male," so that clears things up...

Also, that picture reminds me of... Bella from Twilight. XD Just more tan and with curly hair.

Nooooo that is a very very wrong assumption to make xb

Maybe other high schools could try that too =o It's nice to get difficult things in before the easier more interesting classes~

Usually I am bad at memorizing things but yeah once I do it makes things easier on me. I usually need to discover a pattern in things and once I learn many formulas and get the hang of them, I tend to learn how the formulas are associated with each other and then it makes it easier on me to get a good grasp on them =o

I don't think you'd even need to go to college first to figure it out XD It's much easier when you're already comfortable with a subject and the grades you get in college will matter the most. So it's best to make it easier on yourself.

I left astronomy mostly because I think after my performance in physics I think the math in astronomy would just go over my head and I can't handle things that are too difficult for me because then I just get lazy and I'm a procrastinator so I'd just put myself in a deep hole... I almost feel geology would be the same though, but I'm not aiming for geology anymore either. Even though I still really really love the subject.

I don't think it would've been that bad on me to take them backwards, really my main mistake is that I didn't take Chemistry to begin with XD

I guess the idea is a little silly x3 But it's not entirely surprising to me though...

I'm not sure if most freshmen would be able to handle the pressure of having to do all those important stuff first... Plus, what if they forgot everything they learned?! Then all that learning would go down the drain...

...As for the formulas... I'll just deal with them when I get there. No need to stress myself about it now. XD

And well, maybe I don't need to go to college, but I certainly can't compare high school to college if I've never even been to college...

Aren't there certain fields in astronomy that require less math? Or do they all need lots of math...? I'm not sure. All I read was a college book on astronomy. There wasn't too much math in it...

I'm a procrastinator too!!! (In fact, I'm procrastinating right now!!! I really should get back to work...)

It doesn't surprise you? Oh, then I guess it's happened before... It's just interesting to me because, well, it's a video game forum... for video games, specifically, Fire Emblem, not about life... XD

And about this:

I'm seeing two different things here:

(1) Don't trust everything on the Internet.

Or (2) Integrity may not be a male... which I find strange... Why would a moderator lie about his/her gender?

I think (1) makes more sense...

Or (2) Integrity may not be a male... which I find strange... Why would a moderator lie about his/her gender?

the joke is she's met me irl

I'm not sure if most freshmen would be able to handle the pressure of having to do all those important stuff first... Plus, what if they forgot everything they learned?! Then all that learning would go down the drain...

...As for the formulas... I'll just deal with them when I get there. No need to stress myself about it now. XD

And well, maybe I don't need to go to college, but I certainly can't compare high school to college if I've never even been to college...

Aren't there certain fields in astronomy that require less math? Or do they all need lots of math...? I'm not sure. All I read was a college book on astronomy. There wasn't too much math in it...

I'm a procrastinator too!!! (In fact, I'm procrastinating right now!!! I really should get back to work...)

It doesn't surprise you? Oh, then I guess it's happened before... It's just interesting to me because, well, it's a video game forum... for video games, specifically, Fire Emblem, not about life... XD

And about this:

[/color]

Possibly, but the stuff you do in the beginning isn't terribly difficult anyway. Just because they're important doesn't mean they're completely difficult. But yeah the scheduling does feel more crowded at least and so it isn't as fun to be forced into the uninteresting subjects. I still feel it was worth it though.

The stuff they force you into though are ones that still get used in later subjects. Subjects like chemistry and other subjects that are more of their own thing are saved for the middle of the year. People aren't allowed to do high sciences/maths at the beginning of the year so I'm sorry I guess what I was saying was kinda vague XD

No no no I'm not asking you to compare them, don't worry!

I wouldn't know since I don't look into astronomy anymore x3 All I really do nowadays is just look up at the sky on clear nights~

Heehee yeah procrastinating is no good but I can't help but do it anyway x3

Many forums have their general sections. But sometimes people just like to ask around for help or people just talk about their own lives a lot.

I'm saying don't trust everybody. There have been people here who faked their genders.

But it's okay

I can confirm Integ's a guy~

You shouldn't trust moderators so easily either though, they aren't always all about serious business x3

O~oh. That makes sense too.

Hm... I wonder what that means... :)

Haha. jk. jk.

(It must be... interesting to meet an Internet friend in real life...)

Heeheehee

you're only joking

but....

Possibly, but the stuff you do in the beginning isn't terribly difficult anyway. Just because they're important doesn't mean they're completely difficult. But yeah the scheduling does feel more crowded at least and so it isn't as fun to be forced into the uninteresting subjects. I still feel it was worth it though.

The stuff they force you into though are ones that still get used in later subjects. Subjects like chemistry and other subjects that are more of their own thing are saved for the middle of the year. People aren't allowed to do high sciences/maths at the beginning of the year so I'm sorry I guess what I was saying was kinda vague XD

No no no I'm not asking you to compare them, don't worry!

I wouldn't know since I don't look into astronomy anymore x3 All I really do nowadays is just look up at the sky on clear nights~

Heehee yeah procrastinating is no good but I can't help but do it anyway x3

Many forums have their general sections. But sometimes people just like to ask around for help or people just talk about their own lives a lot.

I'm saying don't trust everybody. There have been people here who faked their genders.

But it's okay

I can confirm Integ's a guy~

You shouldn't trust moderators so easily either though, they aren't always all about serious business x3

Bleh, education... I wish I could study what I wanted... In other words, I want to go to college... T_T

Oh, oh, oh!!! I like looking at the sky... and finding constellations. Since I live in a pretty much artificial light-free area, stars are pretty easy to see. It's just too bad I don't have a telescope...

Yeah, like me! Socializing is fun.

Faking genders? That sound pretty... weird. I can't see why people would do that... unless they're perverts or something.

Oh, I trust moderators enough... more or less... They wouldn't be appointed moderators then, would they? (<-I'm not entire sure about that.)

Edit:

Heeheehee

you're only joking

but....

(no comment)

Bleh, education... I wish I could study what I wanted... In other words, I want to go to college... T_T

Oh, oh, oh!!! I like looking at the sky... and finding constellations. Since I live in a pretty much artificial light-free area, stars are pretty easy to see. It's just too bad I don't have a telescope...

Yeah, like me! Socializing is fun.

Faking genders? That sound pretty... weird. I can't see why people would do that... unless they're perverts or something.

Oh, I trust moderators enough... more or less... They wouldn't be appointed moderators then, would they? (<-I'm not entire sure about that.)

Yeah things do get more interesting but your workload increases as well =< But for all I know it only increases a lot for me but since you're taking AP classes, I wouldn't know how much more it would feel for you...

I live by a town and in a neighbourhood so it's still lit up here ;~; I want to live somewhere where it's less crowded so I can see the sky better!

Yeah it wouldn't be as nice if this forum talked about nothing but the game! D=

Some people just like being trolls~ They like to trick others but yeah some do it for other reasons as well x3

Weeeelllllllll.....

Edit:

(no comment)

Hmm? Were you suggesting something perverted and I didn't realize?

Yeah things do get more interesting but your workload increases as well =< But for all I know it only increases a lot for me but since you're taking AP classes, I wouldn't know how much more it would feel for you...

I live by a town and in a neighbourhood so it's still lit up here ;~; I want to live somewhere where it's less crowded so I can see the sky better!

Yeah it wouldn't be as nice if this forum talked about nothing but the game! D=

Some people just like being trolls~ They like to trick others but yeah some do it for other reasons as well x3

Weeeelllllllll.....

Hmm? Were you suggesting something perverted and I didn't realize?

Yup, it certainly is more interesting if there's more to talk about than Fire Emblem... not that I mind.

Actually, I do.

I once met this guy who knew like, everything there is to know about the Legend of Zelda and the Lord of the Rings...

I never heard him talk much, but some other friends of mine said that was all he talked about: Zelda and Rings. He even quoted from Tolkien's books...

AND beat Twilight Princess, like, 17 times or something... not to mention, he owns every single Zelda games, including the ones dating back to... whenever the series started.

And I must say, talking about one (or two) subjects continuously was not very interesting...

Trolls! (Dora the Explorer comes to mind... and Aesop's fables...)

Well, if there's some very malicious content in what someone says... I think I'd spot it. :)

Trolls are fine. :)

And, uh, no, I wasn't suggesting anything perverted... :(

I was just thinking, "Freohr Datia and Integrity met in real life. Freohr Datia says things like, 'No~, that's a very wrong assumption to make.' and 'You're joking, but...,' implying that she knows something about him, but isn't saying it here, which is fine. But she does seem to be implying something."

That's what I meant... not anything perverted, mind you. :)

I'm not that type of guy.

Yup, it certainly is more interesting if there's more to talk about than Fire Emblem... not that I mind.

Actually, I do.

I once met this guy who knew like, everything there is to know about the Legend of Zelda and the Lord of the Rings...

I never heard him talk much, but some other friends of mine said that was all he talked about: Zelda and Rings. He even quoted from Tolkien's books...

AND beat Twilight Princess, like, 17 times or something... not to mention, he owns every single Zelda games, including the ones dating back to... whenever the series started.

And I must say, talking about one (or two) subjects continuously was not very interesting...

Trolls! (Dora the Explorer comes to mind... and Aesop's fables...)

Well, if there's some very malicious content in what someone says... I think I'd spot it. :)

Trolls are fine. :)

And, uh, no, I wasn't suggesting anything perverted... :(

I was just thinking, "Freohr Datia and Integrity met in real life. Freohr Datia says things like, 'No~, that's a very wrong assumption to make.' and 'You're joking, but...,' implying that she knows something about him, but isn't saying it here, which is fine. But she does seem to be implying something."

That's what I meant... not anything perverted, mind you. :)

I'm not that type of guy.

Not interesting, but they're required anyway XD We had to take english every year and a math class every year... Though I figured it was like that in every school but maybe I was wrong.

Actually, you've missed it a few times in this topic when people were trolling or teasing and you took them too seriously XD

Oh...

Well I just know we met for real and yes he's a he!

But now I don't even know what you meant by "Hm I wonder what that means" anymore...

Not interesting, but they're required anyway XD We had to take english every year and a math class every year... Though I figured it was like that in every school but maybe I was wrong.

Actually, you've missed it a few times in this topic when people were trolling or teasing and you took them too seriously XD

Oh...

Well I just know we met for real and yes he's a he!

But now I don't even know what you meant by "Hm I wonder what that means" anymore...

"English and math every year... " -- sounds familiar.

Well, I am in a slightly different position, however. Since I'm taking calculus this year, I won't have a math class next year. Instead, I'll be taking physics... which has a lot of math anyway, not surprisingly... Physics is, well, physics.

Oh... have I? Well, I did say VERY malicious... not SLIGHTLY malicious.

I'm pretty new to this forum stuff, although I've been lurking around here for a while. (As you can see, I only joined last October.)

IRL, I'm a very... light-hearted person. I'm only serious when I'm... serious. XD

Perhaps, I can spot trolling better as I go along...

"Hm, I wonder what that means" was inferring to the said things that Freohr Datia knew about Integrity but didn't what to post, if such "things" exist.

Random question here. I was always curious... What do moderators do exactly? Catch things like trolling? Are they busy? Must they spend a lot of time on the forums? -- such questions just crossed my mind... 'cause I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if I could be a moderator at Serenes Forest someday?" (I'd love to contribute to the online community!) <- Just not now... I'm busy with school.

You've got it wrong if you thought this was a comment on cause and effect because it was merely stating the obvious irony of the situation.

frankly I'm failing to see the point in you making the comment

America has a war on drugs, the Netherlands does not. America has a problem with drugs, the Netherlands does not.

:?

EDIT: the only "irony" I can see (note: it isn't actually irony) is that the war on drugs hasn't worked perfectly

Edited by Integrity

"English and math every year... " -- sounds familiar.

Well, I am in a slightly different position, however. Since I'm taking calculus this year, I won't have a math class next year. Instead, I'll be taking physics... which has a lot of math anyway, not surprisingly... Physics is, well, physics.

Oh... have I? Well, I did say VERY malicious... not SLIGHTLY malicious.

I'm pretty new to this forum stuff, although I've been lurking around here for a while. (As you can see, I only joined last October.)

IRL, I'm a very... light-hearted person. I'm only serious when I'm... serious. XD

Perhaps, I can spot trolling better as I go along...

"Hm, I wonder what that means" was inferring to the said things that Freohr Datia knew about Integrity but didn't what to post, if such "things" exist.

Random question here. I was always curious... What do moderators do exactly? Catch things like trolling? Are they busy? Must they spend a lot of time on the forums? -- such questions just crossed my mind... 'cause I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if I could be a moderator at Serenes Forest someday?" (I'd love to contribute to the online community!) <- Just not now... I'm busy with school.

Ooh I think we have so many classes that people still take higher math if they had calculus before senior year.

Yeah probably the longer you stay here the easier it'll be to be able to tell...

All I ever said I knew was that I knew he was a guy though... Or are you just speculating that I knew... "other things"? Because I don't remember saying anything else XD

I think being a moderator sounds like no fun =<

They keep an eye on posters and make sure they're adhering to the rules. Trolling isn't exactly against the rules, but it boils down to more specific things like if people are going off topic in sections that they shouldn't or if people post any inappropriate content.

I think they do more than that though but I wouldn't know since I've never moderated a forum before~ But I would prefer to keep it that way... I don't think I'd be good at being a mod anyway x3

Oh, I see. Supply and demand... that makes sense. When I first saw "coke," I thought, "Why's coke bad?" Then I realized that it wasn't the coke, the drink. It was something else (a drug).

I heard that the drug problem in Mexico was pretty bad... I never knew it affected Texas, though. Isn't important "huge amounts" of drugs illegal... and difficult?

Dunno, I guess that depends on how well the U.S. guards its borders... Not too well, apparently. (Which I understand. It'd be hard to guard every inch of the border between the U.S. and Mexico.)

And about moving away... good choice. I wouldn't want to be constantly surrounded by drug addicts, friends or not. That's not a very good environment for anyone.

Nah 1 kilo of coke (15000$) is a little larger than a shoebox and a zip of weed (200$) is the size of a large Ziploc bag. Hence the name "zip." It's pretty easy to smuggle that stuff. Also is it illegal?!?!? Well....

I remember freshman year of college there was a bust in Lubbock, "they confiscated around 900 marijuana plants and found nearly $750,000. Authorities also seized five homes, ten guns, four vehicles and a boat." How big of a hit did this take on the college pot scene? Little to none. And look how many fucks that guy whos going to prison for 10 years to life gives xD.

13652610_BG1.jpg

"Lol I'm going to jail, possibly forever guys"

frankly I'm failing to see the point in you making the comment

America has a war on drugs, the Netherlands does not. America has a problem with drugs, the Netherlands does not.

:?

EDIT: the only "irony" I can see (note: it isn't actually irony) is that the war on drugs hasn't worked perfectly

Hasn't worked perfectly? I'd say it's more like failed completely.

Edited by redturtle806

@Thor Odinson

#_# Wow, this is the first time I've "met" someone who likes Shakespearean English.

It's so hard... maybe because I'm American? Or not... I'm not sure.

Well, that's certainly interesting... (I only read Hamlet and part of Romeo and Juliet.)

I'm American too (Chinese naturalised, though), though my affinity for Shakespeare may have attributed from most of my reading materials in Chinese being also fairly classic stuff (like, 1500s literature) and it just carried over when I learned English, I dunno.

I can't really make sense of anything that's written in the 1800s, though. That shit's confusing.

@Furet: please don't even put down suggestions for people to smoke

more smokers means more headaches for me >____<

what if they end up going on my campus huh I feel nauseous when they're not even smoking but I can smell it on their clothes