Which Pairing Do You Think is Most Fitting?

Randoman

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is most fitting?

• Mario x Human Applejack
    • Mario x Human Twilight Sparkle
    • Mario x Human Rainbow Dash
    • Mario x Human Pinkie Pie
    • Mario x Human Rarity

Don't ask me what I'm currently smoking right now. Just indulge me in the meantime.

So which one?

Mario x Human Applejack

Mario x Human Twilight Sparkle

Mario x Human Rainbow Dash

Mario x Human Pinkie Pie

Mario x Human Rarity

And if you're wondering why Human Fluttershy isn't an option, it's because she obviously gets paired with Luigi. Duh.

Also, I'm in no way supporting bestiality, trying to sexualize the MLP cast, or do anything of the sort with this question. And I'm not saying that Luigi would be better off with Fluttershy and not Daisy or anything along those lines. I even specified them being humanized to get any bestiality thoughts out of people's minds.

This question just popped up from Mario x MLP crossover pictures I saw on deviantart. Most of them with Luigi had him together with Fluttershy, but for Mario the pony that he's with in pictures varies a lot, which is why I thought to ask what pony would suit him the best as a pair. It doesn't have to be that kind of pair.

Edited by Randoman

stop making respectable people who also watch mlp look like fucking lunatics

...I didn't realize I was coming off like that.

Alright, I'll edit the opening post so it doesn't have me sounding like one of those kind of MLP fans.

no

no

you dont understand

this is a thing

that you should understand

but you dont

and i have no idea how to break it to you

please

please go away

D:

...Ok.....

sighs

This question just popped up from Mario x MLP crossover pictures I saw on deviantart. Most of them with Luigi had him together with Fluttershy, but for Mario the pony that he's with in pictures varies a lot, which is why I thought to ask what pony would suit him the best as a pair. It doesn't have to be that kind of pair.

I must admit,

I mean, really, I have to admit

I am fascinated that "Mario x MLP crossover pictures" exist in such quantities as to be, something to be discussed in and of themselves. Are there also Animal Farm X MLP or Animal Farm X Mario crossover pictures?

(BTW I don't know if there's another Animal Farm but I mean that one where Russian politicians try and disguise themselves as animals and hide.)

Also, how would one pony suit Mario best as a pair? Wouldn't there need to be two ponies to suit him as a pair? Jeez, the possibilities that abound.

Edited by Mouse