How many of you are excited of this new Fire Emblem release?

PuffPuff

Yumina.gif

I am.

https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3DS

Miriel from Fire Emblem Awakening is a Shepherd who adores her research and obsesses over her studies. She’s quiet and organized but can be tough towards people who are careless.

It's nice that I'm now understanding more parts of this game that I couldn't before. They are discussing one character everyday and you don't know the hell of how much that this excites me. Plus seeing characters that weren't in our area before. If Nintendo decides to licence the first five in the future we may get them on the Wii shopping channel. Just sayin.

EDIT: Looking forward to seeing some of the characters localized names of FE4 especially!

Edgeworth_Judgement.gif

Discuss!

Edited by Katarina

Yeah I guess. I'm excited for the bundle a lot though.

Plus not to mention that some other good games are coming too. Already have the Japanese version and now the English version. NINTENDO CAN TAKE MY WALLET!

-----

Let's see to get list....

-Pokemon X Y versions (serebii and smogon have already announced Gen VI's' release on the Nintendo 3DS.)

-TMNT Shell Shock

-TMNT (NES)

-Persona IV Golden (Already out)

-Persona IV Arena (Already out)

-Fire Emblem Awakening English (Already have the Japanese version.)

Edited by Katarina

It will be a wonderful experience. Especially, since we can actually hear Lachesis/Finn/Tinny/Tiltyu/etc speak. ^^

Edited by Katarina

Even though I'm still a big FE fan, I'm not excited at all.

I won't be able to play it, I'm not going to buy a 3DS for just 1 game.

Besides, I'm still having fun replaying FE10 for the 30th time, I don't need more games to keep me from my homework.

Even though I'm still a big FE fan, I'm not excited at all.

I won't be able to play it, I'm not going to buy a 3DS for just 1 game.

Besides, I'm still having fun replaying FE10 for the 30th time, I don't need more games to keep me from my homework.

That's how I feel about MGS4 and the PS3.

And yeah since recently discovering I will have to wait until at least April to buy and play this, my excitement levels have kinda sunk. A whole fucking year to bring it to Europe. Step it up, Nintendo/IS.

And yeah since recently discovering I will have to wait until at least April to buy and play this, my excitement levels have kinda sunk. A whole fucking year to bring it to Europe. Step it up, Nintendo/IS.

i'm

i feel responsible :(

i'm

i feel responsible :(

It's not cool to shoot the messenger, don't worry bro it ain't your fault. I was going to find out sooner or later. Another valid reason for the UK to leave the EU.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the economic incentive is these days to have region locking. In most games, I can't see how it would be beneficial to them to arbitrarily cut off the dates when people are able to buy the game.

Dunno. I think it could have to do with worries about - put piracy aside - sharing. Not sure, though. Aside from that, I'd say read the wikipedia article on region locking, but I don't think that a staggered launch seems to have much benefit "in and of itself."

It also could just be an organic result of the translation process. And presumably they do some product testing and stuff too - not just have a team of editors? Maybe in multiple regions. And then for EU, I assume they translate it into quite a number of languages aside from english frequently.

That also explains why she wears a wizard hat dressing like a black mage thinking that she is a sorceress when her characteristics RPwise are actually playing the role of Dr.Quinn's medicine woman.

In the meantime before it comes out I recommend playing Mother, Earthbound, Mother 3, Pokemon, Star Ocean First Departure, Persona Revelations, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Persona 4 Arena, Persona 4 Golden and TMNT Shell Shock.

Edited by Katarina