Okay you know I gotta make one of these every year

Freohr Datia

I had to go aaaaaaaaall the way to the top of the thread to understand wtf freohr and jack were talking about in the last few posts. Geeeeez.

Isn't celebrating having no life fun??

But I'm pretty happy I have no life ^~^ It's been fun here =3

I believe I've copy and pasted the relevant text here.

Merry unbirthday all unbirthdayers.

Edited by Mouse

Wonder if I'll end up staying here for another 5...

Do so. =3

But my dad certainly isn't. I'm the child that he isn't as proud of...

-_-

Maybe I'll have a day where I switch myself back to being a regular member.

You can rest if you don't feel like staffing anymore. =3

And scuze me for my manners. x.x

Happy 5th year, Freohr. ^^

Edited by Katarina

Hmmmmmmm

SF used to have only one skin and the banner was really nice~ and the place used to be a lot spammier... You'd hardly find this many members on at once of course because it was smaller, but even though there are more members on now than it used to be, it was a looooooooooot more active (in FFtF at least, there would be a new post every 10 seconds or so but that's including FFtF not just one topic) there was no mafia section but there were a few mafia games hosted by twins that visited this site, general boards might've been the main part that had spam because it had a bunch of random topics that would fit FFtF better I think but people put them in general because they wanted to boost postcount, there was a lot of white knighting, B-team when Bianchi was still here to take over the forums.... and I don't really know much outside of FFtF. Only other thing I could say is that in the spriting section there weren't any elitists hanging around which means the sprites used to be much lesser in quality in than they have been more recently x3

Wow, 2 years straight ?

Congratulations ! I'm far more impressed that I should be.

So, that means we should all show you the respect our elders deserves ?

Exceptionnally for you, I reused my old presentation !

I hope you appreciate !

has serenes forest always been like it is now or was it different in any way?

imhotep sf is at its best it has ever been because of the influx of animu fangirls from fe13

Umm the main name that pops into members' minds when they think of the old days is "Lyle Dayek" with his several "girlfriends"

And in those days there were topics like one filled with pictures of cheese (I didn't mind =<)

Whichever member whose name I forget trapping girls in cages to try keep them for himself

Ehh I'm sure Mumu could do a better job~

If you don't focus on the negatives and focus on the positives like I do then they were fun days with some nice members ^~^ Songbird was so happy and funny and cute, Fireman was one of the not-so-spammy members who was cool, but also charges money because he's our Fireman/Volke, Cymbeline and Desdemona, the two super nice twins who started SF's first mafia game and mafia was quite sloppy back then I think x3 and would sprite as well which was neat... but some of the other cool members are still around now and I am sad that I can't really remember who else I really liked or was real close to...

Um I guess I'm done rambling though x3

Whichever member whose name I forget trapping girls in cages to try keep them for himself

Are you saying I could do a better job of trapping girls in cages than whoever it is you're talking about? ._.

Umm the main name that pops into members' minds when they think of the old days is "Lyle Dayek" with his several "girlfriends"

And in those days there were topics like one filled with pictures of cheese (I didn't mind =<)

If you don't focus on the negatives and focus on the positives like I do then they were fun days with some nice members ^~^ Songbird was so happy and funny and cute, Fireman was one of the not-so-spammy members who was cool, but also charges money because he's our Fireman/Volke, Cymbeline and Desdemona, the two super nice twins who started SF's first mafia game and mafia was quite sloppy back then I think x3 and would sprite as well which was neat... but some of the other cool members are still around now and I am sad that I can't really remember who else I really liked or was real close to...

Um I guess I'm done rambling though x3

Thank you. I'm not gonna say it was stupendous, but it was better than just something like "good enough."

Are you saying I could do a better job of trapping girls in cages than whoever it is you're talking about? ._.

Maybe it would be a better job because you wouldn't do it?

no i dunno I'm just guessing.

I just realised that I joined this forum on my Grandfather's 65th birthday. In other words, my 5th anniversary here will be my Grandfather's 70th birthday too. What a strange coincidence.

Edited by Raven

I just realised that I joined this forum on my Grandfather's 65th birthday. In other words, my 5th anniversary here will be my Grandfather's 70th birthday too. What a strange coincidence.

Quite.

Is he a good grandfather?

Edited by Makaze

Quite.

Is he a good grandfather?

He can be blunt to the point that could create petty arguments, which can be annoying at times. But he's also quite generous to whom he believes deserves his generosity. So yeah.

On a separate note, he doesn't know what "Tetris" is. He plays puzzle games on his DS, so I think that I'll get him Tatris DS for his birthday.

He can be blunt to the point that could create petty arguments, which can be annoying at times. But he's also quite generous to whom he believes deserves his generosity. So yeah.

On a separate note, he doesn't know what "Tetris" is. He plays puzzle games on his DS, so I think that I'll get him Tatris DS for his birthday.

That sounds nice. Does he share sagely wisdom?

You can't win Tetris so I never got into it, but he'll probably enjoy it.