When does summer vacation end for you?

Masu

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I move in on Aug.11, which is roughly a week before the rest of the incoming freshman arrive. The only disadvantage is that the school cafeteria doesn't open until the 17th, which means I'll have to resort to eating from the local eateries around town.

*shudders, McDonalds, never again* jk

Seriously, there are some damn good Mom-and-Pop owned restaurants around where I'll be attending school, but since I don't have a car yet, I'll just hitch a ride from one of my friends (In retrospect, I shouldn't have bought that laptop.)

August 11th, I will officially be a Sophmore. I wonder if there will be another computer crash that will ruin the grading system again? (helped me get a C, opposed to a D in English, though, so it's not that bad) I wonder if there will be less druggies this time around. (please make it so, me not like cigarette smoke)

where in the HELL are you?

Since her return to school time is very close to my time, (apparent one day difference) I come from Southern Indiana. I wouldn't know if she's anywhere near there, though. Apparently different States do different things.

I'm officially back in school on the 25th, but I have band camp starting next week.

Yeah, I'm a band geek. And I LOVE Band Camp. ;)

Here in the forest, a lot of people are in a band.

I'm officially back in school on the 25th, but I have band camp starting next week.

Yay for the band geeks! I was one as well back in high school

Here in the forest, a lot of people are in a band.

like me (well, I used to)

where in the HELL are you?
Since her return to school time is very close to my time, (apparent one day difference) I come from Southern Indiana. I wouldn't know if she's anywhere near there, though. Apparently different States do different things.

I'm in central Indiana... I guess that's what you'd say... I live 20 miles away from the capital.

OMG!!! I never expected somebody from here to live so close to me!

I'm in central Indiana... I guess that's what you'd say... I live 20 miles away from the capital.

OMG!!! I never expected somebody from here to live so close to me!

Evansville, to be exact. It's around the southern tip, a bit east from Illinois and about an hour away from Kentucky.

Anyway, tomorrow, my brother will probably get some sort of spasm. Tomorrow is school!.

My vacation ends when band camp starts. Which is my birthday, Aug 19. Which sucks.

Yeah, I'm a section co-leader, I love band, I hate band camp before it starts.