Demon Fighter!!!!

M12A3L

Maybe everyone know these already, but I have read it now and I'm pumped about these! In the DLC chapter King vs. King (Holy War Side) you obtain the promo item "Demon Fighter Scroll" that can be used to promote any male character to a Demon Fighter, a class originally from FE Gaiden!

That being said... On what character do you plan to use the scroll?

Which is why we make all male characters Demon Fighters and we make all females into Brides.

Same reason for only being female pegasus and male heroes... but at lest the bride class suits better Eirika than the great lord with the white horse vulnerability...

I was planning to turn MU into a Dark Pegasus but knowing about the demon fighter is kinda tempting...

(maybe it's the excitement and I end up using it with the Ogma of FE13)

If you were planning to make MU a Dark Peg but now want them to be a Demon Fighter? You know these would have to be two different MU's, right? Because both those classes are gender-locked.

If you were planning to make MU a Dark Peg but now want them to be a Demon Fighter? You know these would have to be two different MU's, right? Because both those classes are gender-locked.

mjm, know it... for that reason it is tempting... but well, this will not be decided until one's creating the avatar

Heroes/Mercenaries aren't locked to males...

...I think they where before FE13

Make Demon fighter and Bride available to both genders. It would be awesome.

i would make everyone in my army a bride

me

chrom

stahl

sigurd

EVERYONE

-

I'm always disappointed by the lack of male pegasus knights, though...

I plan on Lon'qu being a demon fighter, and I will give my General/Great Knight Ephraim Resistance +10 so he'll momentarily be one as well.

IDK about the rest, I have sets for the rest and it kind of prevents me from determining who else is getting the Demon Scroll, although it DOES seem interesting.