Looking for volunteers [for the site]

VincentASM

It wasn't actually that much work XD I had all of those scanned up from a month or so ago, so it was just cropping and learning how to use a Wiki XD I really like my edit count though XD 500 edits in 2 days XD

And another quick update, looks like for all the applicable weapons, the concept art has been set as the main image of the page because it's the most recent art, so new arts for stuff like Armads, Ragnell, Sol Katti and a whole bunch of other returning special weapons.

Armads is probably the weirdest, I mean, seriously, look at this sucker

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130120115111/fireemblem/images/5/57/Armads.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahaha, I'm terrible at keeping up with my own topic ^^;;;

Thanks for creating the support claim list. I probably won't have time to update it, so it's better that somebody else manages it.

In the meantime, I'll start working on the demo script's management--I've created a topic in the Site Content board for this purpose.

Hmm, I'd definitely like to include the concept art, but I don't think I'd use the cleaned up images from FE Wikia. Those images are cool for displaying the weapon itself, but they're missing the developer's notes, which I think are kind of cool (I'm mainly looking at Armads).

Hmm, I'd definitely like to include the concept art, but I don't think I'd use the cleaned up images from FE Wikia. Those images are cool for displaying the weapon itself, but they're missing the developer's notes, which I think are kind of cool (I'm mainly looking at Armads).

Want me to get you some non-clean ones that include all the commentary? I've still got all my scans, and the original unclean crops I made for the wiki, so I can do whatever you want me to do when it comes to the event, class, character and weapon art.

The uncleaned images are still there. Just go to the image page and look at the file history section.

@Wheels: I'm assuming you're Laoni? I'm Are You Serious

I can definitely help with DLC Scripts.~ I'm buying all the episodes.

I have basic wiki editing knowledge.

It might be too early but... How about DLC special conversations? Will that also be part of the Supports Reservation thread?

I can help with some of those.

Edited by Fayt

Today was productive =3

Uploaded: All confession scenes, all class portraits, all boss portraits, portraits for Cynthia and Jerome, who only had game screenshots, all mount concept art with a request, and the last of the weapons.

Other than the storyboard concept, I'm completely finished with all the new art from the Knights of Iris artbook! If I get another scanning chance, I'll scan the 'icons' for all the DLC/Spotpasscharacters, the ones like the Ira icon on the Spotpass page.

It might be too early but... How about DLC special conversations? Will that also be part of the Supports Reservation thread?

I can help with some of those.

It would be better if DLC convos had their own thread for reservations/claims, to keep things a little more organized.

Hmm, anyone willing to take charge? It's a bit early, but... -shrugs-

OH I REMEMBERED MY QUESTION! -goes to question thread-

In regards to the DLC convos, it depends on what the DLC schedule is like. Assuming they follow the same schedule, we're getting ST1, and you won't be getting to the text dump that is the Festival/Beach/Hotsprings conversations. The first 10~15, (if you count like the Entombed or Gold&silver DLC have a small intro, four to ten line conversations between characters and then a few lines at the end.

It's not much, but I could set something out for the first few DLC chapters. There really wouldn't be much to claim until we're on season 2.

And considering all the text dumping from the game script, supports and everything else on the main game, DLC, at least from season 2, could probably wait.

That being said, you can talk to Ike with your Female Avatar AND kill Elincia/Micaiah/female lead you might hate, so it might actually be sort of popular. PAIRING WARS GO! FUJOSHI ATTACK!

Despite saying that, this could be the request list for Secret Talisman 1. If there REALLY is enough interest, I'll make a separate topic for this.

[spoiler=Conversation List]

Miscellaneous Script (Like Intro/Outro, the text that pops up when you get Marth at the end, stuff like that.)

Deathquotes > Enemies (Cellica, Eirika, Yuria, Elincia, Lilina, Caeda, Micaiah, Lyn, Diadora, Nanna)

Deathquotes > Allies (Ike, Arum, Marth)

Enter Battle(normal) > Enemies (Cellica, Eirika, Yuria, Elincia, Lilina, Caeda, Micaiah, Lyn, Diadora, Nanna)

Enter Battle(normal) > Allies (Ike, Arum, Marth)

Chrom > Talk > Marth

Lissa > Talk > Arum

Chrom > Battle > Eirika

Lissa > Battle > Yuria

Virion > Battle > Elincia

Miriel > Battle > Lilina

Kellam > Battle > Caeda/Sheeda/Vergil

Mariabel > Battle > Micaiah

Grego > Battle > Lyn

Henry > Battle > Diadora

Wood > Battle > Nanna